Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 31640
-
09-16-20 15:08 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 79Sofia
Standard set up. The lady on the phone spoke decent english. Texted me a hotel off Idrive area. She is the girl in the pics for sure, barely speaks English. Said she is from Cuba. CBJ, K9 and I ended up popping too soon because her body was rocking. V that grips. Probably mechanical idk. Rates 100/120/200. She said she is here for the weekend.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/54106767/
After further researach she advertised in Jax with two other under her phone number. Who I see are advertising in Orlando as well.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/54133789/
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/54123018/
Might try these other two.
Stay Safe.
-
09-16-20 10:17 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 69I used to meet with her pretty regularly since she lived closed to my work.
Originally Posted by Dennis93
[View Original Post]
The last message I got from her was that she wasn't seeing anyone during quarantine. She hasn't responded to any other attempt to contact.
-
09-16-20 08:36 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 185Chynna V- Great time!
Saw her yesterday at her incall for some great BBBJ. 0. 5 was the damage and it was great! She looks much better in person. Only caveat she does not allow CIM.
Originally Posted by TicoRico
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-FO.
-
09-16-20 05:56 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 82Summer is awesome
She is wild and loves to please I miss her.
Originally Posted by Casey9
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 01:37 #18226Senior Member

Posts: 146Yea kinda feel that way too, I told her I'd be checking the bathroom out to see if a pimp is hiding and she said no problem she's independent. Didn't really expect her to say different but pimp could come knock on the door who knows. It's tempting but I'll hold off for now.
Originally Posted by YoWarn
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 22:15 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 998They are pretty amazing. It's my go to when I'm in town. Speaking of. Been trying to reach them for three days now and nothing. Not sure what's up.
Originally Posted by TasteNC
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 22:12 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 102She is a crazy, sweet, nymphomaniac. Coms can be spotty but if you connect you're likely to get worn out. She's offered to use female condoms so you can cycle through the ports of entry without worrying about taking a condom off and on or cross contamination. I saw her once and have tried to repeat a couple times. Time for me to try again. She is awesome.
Originally Posted by SmFlavio
[View Original Post]
Here's a link.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/summer-e...orlando-367506
-
09-15-20 21:29 #18223Senior Member

Posts: 185I was texting with her for a little bit too, my instincts won't let me go visit her either haha. But she's a bad little thing. Please let us know if you do.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 20:45 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 89The same person reviewing / commenting on her ads and "confirming" new number makes me feel like she has a handler as well, which is why I am cautious. Not looking to get held of from a dude hiding in the next room.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 18:04 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 146Tatti
Text her a few times but never met up with her, decent rates and asked about BBFS and she said it's on the menu. She did have a pic up a few weeks ago that had a guy sitting in a chair in her room idk if it's a pimp / handler but I didn't end up seeing her cause she's in Kissimmee 45 mins from me and my utr hit me back by the time I was going to go. If I take the dive I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by YoWarn
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:41 #18220Senior Member

Posts: 62Great post. Definitely sold me on this one. Are you able to PM link or digits?!
Originally Posted by Derrty
[View Original Post]
Thanks brother.
-
09-15-20 17:10 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 413Charlie's Back? GREAT NEWS!
Charlie's back? That's THE BEST news I've heard in a LONG TIME. And Yes, Charlie rates 5 Stars.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 16:31 #18218Regular Member

Posts: 8I wish I could find her again
Last year I had a good session with a woman who worked under the name of Devon. She is a black young woman with large breasts and a really great personality. She advertised under body rubs often, but she went beyond body rubs. Unfortunately I did not keep her phone number. I know it started with 321, but I don't know the full number. I met her for an outcall and she was really very good.
I would love to see her again if anyone has her contact information I would appreciate it. I can't find her ad anymore.
-
09-15-20 16:06 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 89Tatti
Has anyone visited Tatti (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...221/3473607199) before? There is only one person who seems to give any feedback on both phone numbers she has used. Don't see any red flags on the pictures.
-
09-15-20 11:57 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 67Charlie
I just tried to message you but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






