Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17186
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Smoke? I've reached out several times and heard nothing back.
    I saw her recently.

  2. #17185

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one Sunday night was staying on midlothian which is not my favorite part of town, was staying at spot close to chippenham, got there was on back side 2 doors from end as I pull up there is a shed sitting in grass I noticed a guy standing behind it looking straight at her room trying to hide himself but I always scope out spots before I make a move I sat there for a min or 2 & he just disappeared behind shed out of sight, I went with my gut feeling & said fuck it not worth it, not sure if he was just waiting for us to finish or was going to try some BS I left & she sent a nasty little text & my response was something didn't feel right so I'm leaving hey I could have overreacted but I don't take unnecessary chances
    Smart move. She has been known to be a thief.

  3. #17184

    Maggie

    Went to see this one Sunday night was staying on midlothian which is not my favorite part of town, was staying at spot close to chippenham, got there was on back side 2 doors from end as I pull up there is a shed sitting in grass I noticed a guy standing behind it looking straight at her room trying to hide himself but I always scope out spots before I make a move I sat there for a min or 2 & he just disappeared behind shed out of sight, I went with my gut feeling & said fuck it not worth it, not sure if he was just waiting for us to finish or was going to try some BS I left & she sent a nasty little text & my response was something didn't feel right so I'm leaving hey I could have overreacted but I don't take unnecessary chances.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3353F6FC-12E0-4F29-A08B-559C79EF2987.jpg‎  

  4. #17183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog1228  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/694414796596

    Was thinking about taking the plunge. Google image search returned nada.
    Well I've never seen her but with all the fakes out there today that one looks credible. Spidey senses did not tingle. Good luck be safe and report back I might be next.

  5. #17182
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Head hunter Neva

    Guys.

    Don't miss out on this one. She's looking for new friends. Porn star blow job.

    Seniors only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎  

  6. #17181
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Neva

    New talent.

    Her head game is phenominal.

    Senior members only.

    Treat her right.

    She is a keeper.

  7. #17180

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    That is one hell of a jump from what I saw her for about a month or so ago. When I encountered her HH was only. 8. I wonder what circumstances would usually cause a provider to change their quote to that degree.
    LOL, now I feel like a sucker. Hate being the guy that helps too much. Admittedly, my time with her went very well, but still.

    It was 3:30 or 4 in the am Maybe I got stuck with variable pricing haha.

  8. #17179

    Dt

    Quote Originally Posted by LightUUp  [View Original Post]
    While we are on the subject, who am I missing out on that can actually deepthroat, I know Winter can, Lola, Roxanne thinks she can but way too toothy for me. I can't get the big girl to respond in a timely Manner, and can't get Kryss to respond at all. I used to see that girl Shelby. Who was the best, but she has dropped out of the game as far as I can tell. Inquiring minds would like to hear.
    Fee. No reflex there. Bbw jazmine. My fav head doctors.

  9. #17178
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    New talent

    Neva.

    Is looking for new friends.

    Senior members only.

    Head game is phenominal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1_01.jpg‎  

  10. #17177

    Speaking Of

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJapenis  [View Original Post]
    Heading your all way here in a few days, and I have read up and intend on seeing the two greats (Kyrss and Smoke), but I should have time over the weekend to see at least two more. Who else would you guys recommend for top notch deepthroating?
    While we are on the subject, who am I missing out on that can actually deepthroat, I know Winter can, Lola, Roxanne thinks she can but way too toothy for me. I can't get the big girl to respond in a timely Manner, and can't get Kryss to respond at all. I used to see that girl Shelby. Who was the best, but she has dropped out of the game as far as I can tell. Inquiring minds would like to hear.

  11. #17176

    Anyone had a dream with this one?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/694414796596

    Was thinking about taking the plunge. Google image search returned nada.

  12. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJapenis  [View Original Post]
    Heading your all way here in a few days, and I have read up and intend on seeing the two greats (Kyrss and Smoke), but I should have time over the weekend to see at least two more. Who else would you guys recommend for top notch deepthroating?
    Do yourself a favor and get in touch with Winter. She's a nice lady and very good at what she does. Search her and there are many reviews.

  13. #17174

    Tall Black Jasmine

    Did she ever return? UTR maybe?

    For those who saw her earlier this year, you know who I'm talking about. Was easily one of the best RVA saw this year.

    If she truly is gone for good, best to her. But damn she was hot and sexy.

  14. #17173

    Facebook

    LOL so I won't really to clear. I send random msgs to girls that have a known past of substance abuse. Past h addicts. Girls that complain about money when a kid has something coming up like birthday etc. I mean yes I'm taking advantage of the situation, but by no means am I forcing them to do anything. They make some money for their time and I get to smash raw. LOL.

    Win for everyone.

  15. #17172
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJapenis  [View Original Post]
    Heading your all way here in a few days, and I have read up and intend on seeing the two greats (Kyrss and Smoke), but I should have time over the weekend to see at least two more. Who else would you guys recommend for top notch deepthroating?
    Tina (search the name on stg) can't be beat. Saw her as recent as this past weekend and she ALWAYS delivers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape