Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 888 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4827

    Daily Posts

    Who is this, or is this just a "bot"?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/346464878621

  2. #4826

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by LarkWander  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/450224454194

    Long time lurker. First time posting. Had to get this out there. Opted for a qv, quick set up. Get to her room, she tosses me a condom says put it on. I said without any start up. So reluctantly she uses her hand real quick, won't take her top off gets on her back and no lie 30 seconds after I start asks if I'm almost done I'm taking too long. Horrible. Avoid!
    Guess she saw this and took her ad down. Take a screenshot the next time she post and ad that to the review.

  3. #4825

    This is Heaven


  4. #4824

    Positive

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive it is 2 different people.
    I really think it's the same girl!

  5. #4823

    Absolutely avoid this one

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/450224454194

    Long time lurker. First time posting. Had to get this out there. Opted for a qv, quick set up. Get to her room, she tosses me a condom says put it on. I said without any start up. So reluctantly she uses her hand real quick, won't take her top off gets on her back and no lie 30 seconds after I start asks if I'm almost done I'm taking too long. Horrible. Avoid!

  6. #4822

    2 different women

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    Here is a Pic from the post on page 7 here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post4952487.

    Looks line the same girl to me with a lot of makeup. I could be wrong.
    I'm positive it is 2 different people.

  7. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by ChyllE1  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure these are two different women. The one reported missing is 15-20 years younger than "Heaven". Probably good advice to beware in both cases.
    Here is a Pic from the post on page 7 here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post4952487.

    Looks line the same girl to me with a lot of makeup. I could be wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200916-122358_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    There were posts a couple weeks ago that her family contacted police to try and find her. I'd be very careful.
    I am pretty sure these are two different women. The one reported missing is 15-20 years younger than "Heaven". Probably good advice to beware in both cases.

  9. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232
    There were posts a couple weeks ago that her family contacted police to try and find her. I'd be very careful.

  10. #4818

    Olive

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77



    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?
    Also goes by olive. Bad demons. Thief. I'd absolutely avoid. 1. 5 years ago was a different story.

  11. #4817

    Aroara

    She used to go by Olive. Seen mixed reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77

    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?

  12. #4816

    Aroara?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77

    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?

  13. #4815

    Ci Ci

    Anybody know anything about here I know she advertising alot a while back and disappeared.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...v/899536828725

  14. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few reviews of her scamming and heard rumors of some guys getting robbed.
    Thanks DD for the info. I did a search on her name and didn't find anything. Oh well better to be safe than sorry. I will be back in Greenville soon and look forward to enjoying some of your local talent.

  15. #4813

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Then next time don't send me a private message promoting your girl.
    Sorry man. Wasn't trying to promote her. I apologize if I came off that way. Just trying to clear up the perception I'm her spokesperson or something. I'm sorry if I further enhanced that belief. I'm new to all this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape