Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 888 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4803

    Aroara

    She used to go by Olive. Seen mixed reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77

    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?

  2. #4802

    Aroara?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77

    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?

  3. #4801

    Ci Ci

    Anybody know anything about here I know she advertising alot a while back and disappeared.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...v/899536828725

  4. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few reviews of her scamming and heard rumors of some guys getting robbed.
    Thanks DD for the info. I did a search on her name and didn't find anything. Oh well better to be safe than sorry. I will be back in Greenville soon and look forward to enjoying some of your local talent.

  5. #4799

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Then next time don't send me a private message promoting your girl.
    Sorry man. Wasn't trying to promote her. I apologize if I came off that way. Just trying to clear up the perception I'm her spokesperson or something. I'm sorry if I further enhanced that belief. I'm new to all this.

  6. #4798

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232
    Quite a few reviews of her scamming and heard rumors of some guys getting robbed.

  7. #4797

    Ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Not motivated to help her at all. If I had my choice, I'd keep her for myself. If it does help her, it does. But If not, I'd what it is. I'm not aligned with her in some scheme to post great reviews to help her biz. Just to clear that up.
    Then next time don't send me a private message promoting your girl.

  8. #4796

    Heaven

    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232

  9. #4795
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #4794

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Well in that case I'm saying that the first post was a Self review and that ghoulguy agreed to co sign. He also messaged me saying mostly the same thing he said in his post. Seems awfully motivated to help her out. Maybe she is the best he's ever had.
    Not motivated to help her at all. If I had my choice, I'd keep her for myself. If it does help her, it does. But If not, I'd what it is. I'm not aligned with her in some scheme to post great reviews to help her biz. Just to clear that up.

  11. #4793

    Oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Idk about other review but ghoulguy44 had sent me DM's asking me about her because I'd written about her in the past. Not questions she would ask me.
    Well in that case I'm saying that the first post was a Self review and that ghoulguy agreed to co sign. He also messaged me saying mostly the same thing he said in his post. Seems awfully motivated to help her out. Maybe she is the best he's ever had.

  12. #4792

    Sweet peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying she's not real or a scam. But I am saying it's a self review.
    Most definitely self review. Someone said est sex hes ever had? Maybe in his mind, LOL. Beware of her. Trust me.

  13. #4791

    Don't think

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying she's not real or a scam. But I am saying it's a self review.
    Idk about other review but ghoulguy44 had sent me DM's asking me about her because I'd written about her in the past. Not questions she would ask me.

  14. #4790

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Link ? Sounds like hyperbole to me. LOL.
    I'm not saying she's not real or a scam. But I am saying it's a self review.

  15. #4789
    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Not bull. I've actually seen Sweet Peach for real. Monday actually. If she wasn't good at what she does, I would definitely say so. Yes that was my first post. I've only been on this site like a week. However I'm not a someone trying to build her up to attract new johns. I'm just agreeing with a fellow forum member on how good she is. And yes, she is the best sex I've ever had. That's no bullshit. If you'd like to contact me, I can detail my experience with her, so you know I'm for real and so is she.
    Link ? Sounds like hyperbole to me. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape