Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39

    Mongering on reisterstown rd..r-town/pikesville?

    Was out to dinner the other night and on the way home had to drive through parts of reisterstown that gave me the feeling that more recon was needed here. Looks like it has potential and balto gets a bit hot for me sometimes. Any thoughts?

  2. #38

    Kristol

    Passed through on Friday nite, did the loop, twice on the second go round, while driving down Wilkens get to the end and was stopped by a wsw name kristol, said she was 21 not bad looking she also claimed she was rapped twice, so I had to ask her why would you just jump in a car if you didn't know me, away long story short, she took me a few block over and gave me one of the best bj for the night, look foward to passing through in another week from now. Have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.....P.S You think the city would spend more money on trying to get rid of the rodent problems then spending all that crazy money just to have a camera on each corner, go figure.

  3. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Yard Dog
    Hey Kix,

    I have not heard of Macy before but the girl you described sounds a bit like Heather. Any more info on her? Maybe she is a fresh face out there. Nice tits, good skills, heade out Monroe?

    I don't know if it is a new trend or not to post here regarding sw's. Most of the info appears in the General Reports section.

    JYD
    JYD,

    I've met a Heather in the vicinity of Washington Blvd. I usually see her closer to S. Carey, Marcy was closer to the gas station. If we're talking the same Heather, these are definitely different girls. The Heather I know is a little more full figured than Marcy, and has fuller looking facial features as well.

    Finally, as per BSR's post below, I am going back to posting my SW reports on the general thread. When you need to search, I think it's easier to have it all in one spot.

    ... I'm starting to think that I may have to try and find Marcy again. Marcy, Marcy Me!

  4. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Just for Kix
    Was cruising Washington early this evening when I received the "W&W Wave" from Marcy (the W&W Wave is synonymous to the Highlandtown Nod). Marcy is under 5', probably late twenties or early thirties, very petite, dirty-blonde to brownish hair. She has bit of Irish look about her.

    Was very friendly, good converstionalist (I mean, that's what we're all after, right?). She recommended a spot that I had not been to before. After some recon I consented. She proceeded to give me a VERY FINE shaft cleaning. She took it to the hilt, and she built it up slowly until until reaching a fevered pitch that I could not withstand. CIM and spit. Gave her a jackson up front, and then a small token of my appreciation after (I know others never pay up front, but this has worked for me so far).

    I would definitely pick her up again. I did not unbundle her for a close inspection, so I'm not sure if she be a candidate for the no-tell (at least for me). Says she usually comes out around 5PM.

    Monger on!

    JFK

    p.s. Is this the new thread for all SW reports? Seems to be the trend. Yeah... I know the answer seem obvious given the thread title, but many other reports are in the general thread. Better, I think, to have them all in one place.

    Also, search is suddenly not working for me. Anyone else having this trouble?
    Hey Kix,

    I have not heard of Macy before but the girl you described sounds a bit like Heather. Any more info on her? Maybe she is a fresh face out there. Nice tits, good skills, heade out Monroe?

    I don't know if it is a new trend or not to post here regarding sw's. Most of the info appears in the General Reports section.

    JYD

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Just for Kix
    Was cruising Washington early this evening when I received the "W&W Wave" from Marcy (the W&W Wave is synonymous to the Highlandtown Nod). Marcy is under 5', probably late twenties or early thirties, very petite, dirty-blonde to brownish hair. She has bit of Irish look about her.

    Was very friendly, good converstionalist (I mean, that's what we're all after, right?). She recommended a spot that I had not been to before. After some recon I consented. She proceeded to give me a VERY FINE shaft cleaning. She took it to the hilt, and she built it up slowly until until reaching a fevered pitch that I could not withstand. CIM and spit. Gave her a jackson up front, and then a small token of my appreciation after (I know others never pay up front, but this has worked for me so far).

    I would definitely pick her up again. I did not unbundle her for a close inspection, so I'm not sure if she be a candidate for the no-tell (at least for me). Says she usually comes out around 5PM.

    Monger on!
    JFK

    p.s. Is this the new thread for all SW reports? Seems to be the trend. Yeah... I know the answer seem obvious given the thread title, but many other reports are in the general thread. Better, I think, to have them all in one place.

    Also, search is suddenly not working for me. Anyone else having this trouble?
    Damn, she sound like fun.

    We talked about this before and I think the consensus was that we would use the general reports thread for mostly everything.

  6. #34

    Marcy, Marcy, Marcy!

    Was cruising Washington early this evening when I received the "W&W Wave" from Marcy (the W&W Wave is synonymous to the Highlandtown Nod). Marcy is under 5', probably late twenties or early thirties, very petite, dirty-blonde to brownish hair. She has bit of Irish look about her.

    Was very friendly, good converstionalist (I mean, that's what we're all after, right?). She recommended a spot that I had not been to before. After some recon I consented. She proceeded to give me a VERY FINE shaft cleaning. She took it to the hilt, and she built it up slowly until until reaching a fevered pitch that I could not withstand. CIM and spit. Gave her a jackson up front, and then a small token of my appreciation after (I know others never pay up front, but this has worked for me so far).

    I would definitely pick her up again. I did not unbundle her for a close inspection, so I'm not sure if she be a candidate for the no-tell (at least for me). Says she usually comes out around 5PM.

    Monger on!
    JFK

    p.s. Is this the new thread for all SW reports? Seems to be the trend. Yeah... I know the answer seem obvious given the thread title, but many other reports are in the general thread. Better, I think, to have them all in one place.

    Also, search is suddenly not working for me. Anyone else having this trouble?

  7. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
    I saw something this weekend that I had not previously witnessed. There were 2 WSWs standing about a block away from the main street. There was a guy standing on a corner of the main street, pointing toward the girls as cars drove past. I assume he was their pimp. Am I correct in assuming this?

    Based on the girls' reactions to me & others, they appeared to be legit. Has anyone else seen this?
    I have mongered for a lot of years and I've never seen this. I usually will avoid any girls when I see a guy - BF/Pimp - close by because it has the potential for trouble.

  8. #32

    Aberdeen up and running

    I got off work around 8 am this morning and did a ride through rte 40 in aberdeen. Let me tell you this is the best crop of women I have seen in a long time. They are all WSW mid 20's and about a 6-8 on the appropriate scale. I drove jenna from the mcdonalds to walmart, Boy what a ride. On the way saw about 5 other young ladies walking and looking. Good luck and private me for details.

  9. #31

    Ok BSR real BSW Report

    Well the hell with civilians when you have a black attack nothing else will do, I would love to know(in the biblical sense) a hot African American Civilian, still looking. Ran the PP/C loop on the way home from work, I like these hit and run side trips, see I am a multi-tasker.

    Driving down Orleans St. by Aldi, picture this it is dark, cold 8-10 people on the street, all bundled up with the dreaded hoddies, driving 40mph. Big Red opens the Monger Eye, Ah Ha there is a flash in my peripheral vision, in that instant, you know how the Terminator processed info, I see that lost walk, almost a swagger, no no she (I know this because of the shape of her nice round ass) is nodding a little, and I know that ass. Big Red monger database search complete Tiffany’s ass, I brake(I need a “I brake for BSW” bumper sticker) and in one clean maneuver, the Highlandtown Nod is exchanged, left in to Aldi she recognizes the vehicle, she is in, we are gone and I don’t have to Play R U A Cop, I can never remember the correct answer anyway.

    And Mongers that is how it is done, 30sec from Highlandtown Nod to pickup and pull off. Officer Barney Fife will never catch me.

    Tiffany is a tall pretty, no tits not CCL but slim 20something Jockey, that has just been mediated, I was right she was nodding. What do you call it not sleep walking, horse stalking maybe, need some help here Robux.

    Since I had such a nice time with her in December, this nice round ass needed a notel. Went to Patel’s notel on RT 40, did a little catching up, Happy New Year an started with a nice DT BBBJ, cover hit that pretty round ass doggie WhamO. What a way to cure a black attack, she slept for a little I watched 7PM news, and guess what little red is awake again, started with the lazy dog and she still was napping, a little spit lubricant took it up a notch to anal tight tight tight that woke her up and she just stated pushing back, round 2 over. Do I see another Trifecta coming.

    I knew when I saw her nodding this could work out to our benefit. Let her sleep some more, went to farm store for drinks and food woke her up when I came back. She said she knew where I had my cock and I was a nasty boy, well that makes two of us who knew witch hole by dick was in. I asked if she wanted to stay the night, I could up grade the notel, she said no she has 3 kids and has to go home, but not yet. Started round 3 with her awesome DTBBBJ, she will CIMWS but I could just not pull it out, little red shame on you.

    I had such an enjoyable time with Tiffany, if she had 36C’s I would marry her Oh welI. I asked her what she needed to stay in for the night she said .5 which is the tuition I contributed last time with tip for a car date. I gave her 3 jacks, she really tried to make the trifecta, did not have to play R U A Cop and she never hounded me for money. No digits and she does not want me to know where she lives, it’s with in walking distance of Aldi. I have a standing date for Tuesday at Noon will she show, no attention span not that long, I will report next week.

    Stats
    Looks/body/attitude/service
    7/5/8/9 service up one point for Greek

    In training for the DCRT

    Big Red and a wore out little red

  10. #30

    Pointing

    I saw something this weekend that I had not previously witnessed. There were 2 WSWs standing about a block away from the main street. There was a guy standing on a corner of the main street, pointing toward the girls as cars drove past. I assume he was their pimp. Am I correct in assuming this?

    Based on the girls' reactions to me & others, they appeared to be legit. Has anyone else seen this?

  11. #29

    Once again

    I am back here once again in B'more. I can't complain as usual. I went out last night around some of the areas. I decided to check out the area with the bsw that was mentioned earlier. I found it. Took a few spins around and did not like what I saw. There were about 4-5 bsw. All of them were about 1 maybe 2 on the sw scale. Rode around the area for about 30 min and that is all that I saw. Maybe next time I go through B'more there will be something better.

    I decieded that I should go back around Wilkens. Not too much out but there were a few. I decided to try out one named Crystal. 30 dollars later I was able to release. No complaints from either of us. I guess I don't get to see much cause Crystal was telling me that I looked like LE. Well I guess that is why they don't bother me too much. She thought that I was ULE util I did the touch me feel me test, and then she was still worried. She decided to go along with me anyway. Good on her part. Well I was pleased, she was pleased, and we were both on our way.

    I got greedy and decided to see what else was out there. I drove around to Scarey and saw a lot of scarey. I did see two worth of a little something. A wsw and bsw together on bike. I guess you can say that they were bsr (bike street riders). Well the wsw got to me first and I decided to get a bbbj from her. I can say that was probably one of the best 15 bucks that I have spent in a while. She went by the name of Jennifer I think.

    Well before I leave the area I am going to have to try and hit up the areas again. Maybe next time I will get in the clubs and see what is there.

  12. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    ____ _____ . , ___



    oh for those that dont get it....
    thats me squashed


    LOL! Cute!




    Larry!

  13. #27

    skwashhhhhhhhggggghhhhh

    ____ _____ . , ___



    oh for those that dont get it....
    thats me squashed

  14. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    ok larry ,,,
    is your x wife good looking......?
    i love x wives, and have no loyalty,,, i would fuck her if she is cute.
    knowing you she has to be, and the boys are standing in line at her door waiting for a shot at her. lol

    Well, she got some weight on her. Lots of weight actually. If she got on top, she'd smother you, Foxy.


    Larry!

  15. #25

    Petite young blondes vs buxom black ghetto bootys

    Hey Smiling Fox:

    I will share any prospect Doc sends my way.

    Don’t get me wrong Fox; I like petite, young blondes with brick bodies that are built for speed, little spinners that will climb on top of me and rock my world and pound my fat ass senseless.

    But when I am having a black booty attack they just won’t do.

    Yameen/Yamsayin

    Big Red

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape