Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17626

    Chloe and Amora

    Chloe and Amora have a place in Madison and are offering doubles sessions. I have seen Chloe many times before and recommend her (yes, I know that others have not had the same luck). Chloe is clean and thin again. I have not yet met Amora.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ChloeDoubles.jpg‎  

  2. #17625

    Tanya

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    Tanya requires you give her a photo to set up an appointment. I'd love to see her but that's just asking for trouble. Many of these ladies are very nice but some are not. When you've been blackmailed and your pic has been sent, you've got problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her only once, a couple months ago. Only once because of my schedule. I verified with a pic and never had any issues. Ill see her again when I can swing it but she don't seem like they type to blackmail. She's got a life too. She's not got the habits a lot have so there is no need for her to blackmail. Do as you feel comfortable but don't miss out over a pic with her.
    I'm one who is against sending face pic, you never know what will happen. I've also read here where a member went through the screening process, apparently one has to wait till she checks it out, which could be the next day or so. They checked out and date was set, only to have her cancel. I have read inconsistent reviews, some say she is GFE others say she is not. So my question is, does she at least offer BBBJ?

    Also, and this is just me thinking out loud, if she is that great, why does she have to keep advertising all the time? Maybe most guys don't repeat, so she has to keep posting? I would think that someone who supposedly is that good, would have enough clients to keep her UTR. Maybe she doesn't want regular clients? I would like to see her but there are obstacles that keep me from pulling the trigger. I don't mind paying premium rates, I have gone on a few dates with former porn actress Stevie Grey and spent $$$ plus each time. She has gone higher since, and that has kept me from seeing her again, there's only so much I'm willing to spend on a date.

  3. #17624

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    She is in Nashville now and posting.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...a/803029129087
    No disrespect but I would not consider her UTR, she has been advertising weekly for at least 6 weeks that I'm aware of.

  4. #17623

    Want to Have Fun

    That's the name she goes bye, 38 years old, unrushed 20 minutes for $60; got it done; she's at an Extended Stay. Found her in Mega Personals Sumo Search.

  5. #17622

    So much for that

    Thanks for the heads up, Paradigms. So I'll just scratch Wynter from the list. I even had a roster of those I was about to pull the trigger on now that Corona is finally dying down.

    Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]

  6. #17621
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    On a PC, left click on the image and scroll down to "Google search image". It's just that simple.
    Thank you.

  7. #17620

    Cash and dash thief (wynter)

    This is her: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-here/32914623.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    This one just stole $200 from me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YKW4RP.jpg‎   2DuKrz.jpg‎   yazUKT.jpg‎   received_622176988686496.jpg‎   TSEL5y.jpg‎  


  8. #17619

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    This one just stole $200 from me.
    I hope you didn't see her from the one post reviewer review. The review makes me wonder if our old milti handle friend is already back.

  9. #17618

    Be cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    This one just stole $200 from me.
    If you look at the original poster, he only had one post. Now, of course newbies should be getting their feet wet, but something to me feels off about a glowing review from a one post john covering an entirely new girl. It makes me think it's just another review from someone we all know who can't leave well enough alone.

    Regardless, terrible it happened to you man. Thanks for warning the rest of us.

  10. #17617

    Image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbo101  [View Original Post]
    I only know how to Google phone numbers LOL.

    Thank you for the advice! I appreciate it.
    On a PC, left click on the image and scroll down to "Google search image". It's just that simple.

  11. #17616
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Keep an eye out for her. She is local and posts ads when she is available. Eros and Tryst are two of the sites you will find her on.
    Thank you!

    Do you mind sending me her contact info please.

  12. #17615

    Alexandra

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    What is the story on Alexandra the chubby Cuban so she says girl?
    She was discussed just last week. There are reports on here and there has never been a good report. Best advice is to stay away as she is bed news. Period.

  13. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    This one just stole $200 from me.
    Sorry to hear.

    She quote me for 300, kinda steep for after a really nice review. So I didn't follow through.

  14. #17613

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    There is a Lewisburg TN about an hour from here. Small town.
    Yes, she is located in Lewisburg TN, but does not do incalls because of her current living arrangement. She lost her job due to Covid and is down on her luck.

  15. #17612

    Stevie Gray

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbo101  [View Original Post]
    Page not found.

    Do you a different link?

    Thank you.
    Keep an eye out for her. She is local and posts ads when she is available. Eros and Tryst are two of the sites you will find her on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape