LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5977

    Thanks for the recommendations

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/886102181692

    Decided to try Lacey after many recommendations and a PM from a fellow monger. First, she is quick to communicate and her rates were very good $70 qv $100 half! BBBJ did not disappoint. It's slow deep and wet just like a chick you're dating going down on you in your own home! Plenty of attention to the boys and roaming hands. She's got a cute little body that's fun to play with. Little tits, very cute ass! She went from BBBJ to Mish where she shows off how flexible she can be. Her feet against my shoulders and pulling her legs straight back. She said she was tight and she's not kidding, she gripped on to me with every thrust. I had to get her bent over and the she started throwing her ass back at me! I grabbed her hips and pounded until I blew in the bag! I really waited to finish with cim and will do that next time for sure! She's a good time for sure! The only negative was the apartment. It was clean but be aware she is a smoker and you leave with that on your clothes. I got home and did a quick load of laundry!

  2. #5976

    Try Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman1988  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Lexington for the weekend. Looking to find the best and safest provider for a Hour Session. Preferably a cute short petite blonde.

    Tried looking at EB and tryst yet not much options. Haven't viewed the skip the games list.

    Who do you'll suggest?
    Lately have preferred Lacey very quick to respond to text AWESOME BBBJCIM and swallow two important things to me.

  3. #5975

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaButt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link for Morgan?
    Do a search on STG UNDER her last 4 digits 9726. Sorry don't know how to attach a link.

  4. #5974

    #2 is not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Just got the itch and the small head is trying to lead me astray LOL.

    Since Kelseys out and I do like Oak.

    These are some I'm looking at. I know With my luck I'll probably regret LOL.

    Her new pics are enticing me. And I'm curious about the options LOL.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...2/207867296267

    I've seen her before since she's local. But she's hit or miss.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/683892781963

    Looks very new.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/222066190342

    The name alone has me excited! And I do like chocolate If she's dependable.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...r/655987222499

    If anyone has any proceed with caution experiences or positive experiences let me know. I've had some great provider recommendations here recently and have been very happy. I appreciate the forum greatly.

    I was dabbling in the SB game. But that's very hit or miss for what you spend.

    Thanks.
    Angie I think. Has been around for at least 10 yrs. I have not take. The liberty so can't comment beyond that.

  5. #5973

    Best & Safe Providers in Lexington

    Coming to Lexington for the weekend. Looking to find the best and safest provider for a Hour Session. Preferably a cute short petite blonde.

    Tried looking at EB and tryst yet not much options. Haven't viewed the skip the games list.

    Who do you'll suggest?

  6. #5972

    Will probably end up regretting

    Just got the itch and the small head is trying to lead me astray LOL.

    Since Kelseys out and I do like Oak.

    These are some I'm looking at. I know With my luck I'll probably regret LOL.

    Her new pics are enticing me. And I'm curious about the options LOL.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...2/207867296267

    I've seen her before since she's local. But she's hit or miss.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/683892781963

    Looks very new.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/222066190342

    The name alone has me excited! And I do like chocolate If she's dependable.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...r/655987222499

    If anyone has any proceed with caution experiences or positive experiences let me know. I've had some great provider recommendations here recently and have been very happy. I appreciate the forum greatly.

    I was dabbling in the SB game. But that's very hit or miss for what you spend.

    Thanks.

  7. #5971

    Louisville

    I'd say Louisville. But that's 200+ you're spending. Should've just said two actually. I don't know what I was getting at about lacey. Never have seen her.

  8. #5970

    Morgan

    Anyone have a link for Morgan?

  9. #5969

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Honestly fuck all 3 of them. My experience anyway. Morgan was a ***** when I last saw her. Allie is a ****, I don't even know lacey actually.
    You NEVER seen actually Lacey but say is lousy? Give the man someone you would recommend.

  10. #5968

    All 3 suck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    All three give AWESOME BBBJCIM only real difference is Allie and Lacey swallow Morgan is a spitter.
    Honestly fuck all 3 of them. My experience anyway. Morgan was a ***** when I last saw her. Allie is a ****, I don't even know lacey actually.

  11. #5967

    Lacey, Allie or Morgan give GREAT BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for a provider whom gives great BBBJ and doesn't have some crazy GPS Rates. Kelsey is on an extended vacation, I can't find Katie's number anymore. Does anyone have a recommendation for Lex?
    All three give AWESOME BBBJCIM only real difference is Allie and Lacey swallow Morgan is a spitter.

  12. #5966

    Katie in Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give her a try. After a few delayed texts set up a meet. She asked eta. I said thirty. I let her know I was close. Crickets. I pull in. Finally a long text on where to park. And the "I need a couple minutes to finish getting ready". Finally she calls tells me room number. I go to room. Knock. Nothing. Housekeeping is outside next room looking at me. I knock again. Nothing. So I leave her a thanks a lot text and leave. Ten minutes later I get a " sorry I was brushing my teeth I'm ready now " call. I tell her I've already left. Then a couple hours later I get a text saying I knocked on the wrong door, that's why she didn't answer text. And a have a nice day. And says my name. WTF. How do these girls make any money acting stupid. And I don't know how she got my name but everyone I know knows what I do. I have nothing to hide. So she can have my name all she wants.
    I've had similar experiences with her. When I have been able to see her, she is good to see. But my first visit went almost exactly like yours. I have managed to see her a handful of times over the last couple years. Some experiences were easy set up, some very challenging. I texted her several times yesterday and never heard back.

  13. #5965

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for a provider whom gives great BBBJ and doesn't have some crazy GPS Rates. Kelsey is on an extended vacation, I can't find Katie's number anymore. Does anyone have a recommendation for Lex?
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/473357889938

    Lacey is the best. Lovely young woman.

  14. #5964

    Searching

    Just looking for a provider whom gives great BBBJ and doesn't have some crazy GPS Rates. Kelsey is on an extended vacation, I can't find Katie's number anymore. Does anyone have a recommendation for Lex?

  15. #5963

    Caressa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    After wasting my time with Katie I just said forget. Relaxing at home I get a FB message from Caressa. So I go pick her up. She looked clean and healthy. No BS with phone calls. Had a great time. She's always really good at pleasing.
    She hit me up last night randomly too. I was already cozy at the house so I decided to pass her up for the night. Plus she never has an incall so its always tough to set up anything with her. But if everything works out she can be a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape