Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 31845
-
09-14-20 22:00 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 793Stevie Gray
Keep an eye out for her. She is local and posts ads when she is available. Eros and Tryst are two of the sites you will find her on.
Originally Posted by Hanbo101
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 21:58 #17624Regular Member

Posts: 11Guess I won't be seeing her anymore.
Originally Posted by TravelLover
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the heads up.
-
09-14-20 21:53 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 167Cash and dash thief (wynter)
This one just stole $200 from me.
Originally Posted by PerfectDick615
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 20:02 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 43Shawna wanted cash up front from me for drugs.
My first clue should have been that her room was the Econo Lodge on Dickerson Pike. Disgusting motel.
Originally Posted by Hanbo101
[View Original Post]
When I got there, she wanted $20 up front so she could go buy coke and get high before our session. I walked out.
-
09-14-20 19:41 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 60Say cheese
I've seen her only once, a couple months ago. Only once because of my schedule. I verified with a pic and never had any issues. Ill see her again when I can swing it but she don't seem like they type to blackmail. She's got a life too. She's not got the habits a lot have so there is no need for her to blackmail. Do as you feel comfortable but don't miss out over a pic with her.
Originally Posted by AxelR
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 19:26 #17620Hooker or a booker but a shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 6Thank you
Thanks everyone for the feedback.
BobsAndVagene thank you for the recommendation, I will look into but I do prefer GFE.
Erik 006 thank you for the resume compliment. Booking was very easy none asked for references, except for Tanya Delight but I didn't want to use my other two as references due to poor service. She worked with me though, she is newbie friendly. Variety of kitty I understand but hair that can't be contained by your underwear is for the 60's. I didn't feel like I struck gold or anything until Tanya but there has to be some great UTR and upcoming stars that I don't know about. Until then I'll spread my wings and leave honest unbiased reviews. Once again, I really like the GFE aspect that's what I enjoyed about Tanya she made everything perfect.
TNMetalGuy I'm glad you second Tanya, she will be my go to until I find something better or just build a good variety of women her caliber.
AxelR I been lurking for decades one thing I learned many years ago, the majority of women with caliber require a picture, I'd and job information. Think of it this way, it's easy for any provider to hide a camera and record for blackmail purposes so I think you're a bit paranoid about a picture. Anyone can steal a picture of you off social media, work or just take a picture of you and pose as you seeking a provider it proves nothing by submitting a picture. I have even heard of providers taking pictures through the peepholes. But when she had the I'd thing I wasn't a fan of that but also most high caliber asks for that, I'm glad she did away with the I'd though.
Everyone thanks again and if any great travellers or UTR come along please don't hesitate to let me know.
-
09-14-20 19:19 #17619Senior Member

Posts: 1136What's that on her wrist / arm, in the second picture, with the shirt pulled up? It looks like sores or scabs. Has anybody seen her? Not that it matters for me, I can't do outcall, but just curious.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 18:31 #17618Regular Member

Posts: 11I only know how to Google phone numbers LOL.
Originally Posted by Cullen
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the advice! I appreciate it.
-
09-14-20 18:28 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 354Image Search
Image search reveals ads in five different locations, with four different phone numbers all using those same pics.
Originally Posted by Hanbo101
[View Original Post]
You should google how to google images.
-
09-14-20 17:54 #17616Senior Member

Posts: 489Alexandra
What is the story on Alexandra the chubby Cuban so she says girl?
-
09-14-20 17:31 #17615Senior Member

Posts: 874There is a Lewisburg TN about an hour from here. Small town.
Originally Posted by JeepErky79
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 17:21 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 235UTR Lewisburg
Agree. Outcall is a no go for many. She's looks awesome though.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Help me out. Lewisburg. Kentucky?
-
09-14-20 17:04 #17613Regular Member

Posts: 11Stevie
Page not found.
Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene
[View Original Post]
Do you a different link?
Thank you.
-
09-14-20 16:54 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 793UTR Lewisburg
Still outcall only. That does not help a lot of the guys. Just saying.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 16:27 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 644Utr Smyrna area 19 blonde spinner. Soo soo hot.
Someone needs to review her in detail.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysRight
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





