Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 168
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33

    4 hands?

    Quote Originally Posted by NononJ2  [View Original Post]
    Ah, I see. What day did you visit? The women are on a rotation, so I'd love to catch her there some time if possible.
    Thinking to hit this place and trying 4 hands. How the cost would be? Thanks.

  2. #32

    Westport Ave

    I am debating on whether to pull a trigger on going to Westport Massage on Westport ave, anyone been there?

  3. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by NononJ2  [View Original Post]
    Ah, I see. What day did you visit? The women are on a rotation, so I'd love to catch her there some time if possible.
    It was a Friday. I didn't think to ask what other days she's there.

  4. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BustingFan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the confusion. This is the place that advertizes as the Euro spa. And the other girl there definitely looked European. But the girl I got said she was from Columbia and definitely spoke Spanish. Unexpected but fun.
    Ah, I see. What day did you visit? The women are on a rotation, so I'd love to catch her there some time if possible.

  5. #29
    Sorry for the confusion. This is the place that advertizes as the Euro spa. And the other girl there definitely looked European. But the girl I got said she was from Columbia and definitely spoke Spanish. Unexpected but fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by NononJ2  [View Original Post]
    Columbia? Are you talking about the Columbian / Latina massage place in Stamford?

  6. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by BustingFan  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by recently and saw Ana from Columbia. Said she's 28. Definitely a young body and very attractive with a really nice face. Easy to talk to but English is definitely a second language. Damage was 1+1 for HJ only which is steep. Extra 0. 5 for anything else and I just didn't have it. But I plan to go back for more of an investment. Chemistry were excellent and I think she really considered just giving more for no extra tip. But could just be that I was really into it LOL.
    Columbia? Are you talking about the Columbian / Latina massage place in Stamford?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by BustingFan  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by recently and saw Ana from Columbia. Said she's 28. Definitely a young body and very attractive with a really nice face. Easy to talk to but English is definitely a second language. Damage was 1+1 for HJ only which is steep. Extra 0. 5 for anything else and I just didn't have it. But I plan to go back for more of an investment. Chemistry were excellent and I think she really considered just giving more for no extra tip. But could just be that I was really into it LOL.
    So is it a euro and Latina spa?

  8. #26

    Euro spa report

    Stopped by recently and saw Ana from Columbia. Said she's 28. Definitely a young body and very attractive with a really nice face. Easy to talk to but English is definitely a second language. Damage was 1+1 for HJ only which is steep. Extra 0. 5 for anything else and I just didn't have it. But I plan to go back for more of an investment. Chemistry were excellent and I think she really considered just giving more for no extra tip. But could just be that I was really into it LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NononJ2  [View Original Post]
    So I ended up visiting the new Euro Massage in Norwalk and got some more details. I got the same woman as last time, Victoria, the older and slightly chubby one I mentioned. Turns out that the women there work on a rotation and come in on different days of the week. Victoria works weekends while the other girls come in Monday to Friday.

    When I have the time and money, I'll try to visit on a weekday, see who I get.

  9. #25

    Anyone been to.

    Anyone been to Healthy Spa on New Canaan Ave next to DD? Curious if it's worth a visit. Thanks.

  10. #24

    European Massage. Revisit

    So I ended up visiting the new Euro Massage in Norwalk and got some more details. I got the same woman as last time, Victoria, the older and slightly chubby one I mentioned. Turns out that the women there work on a rotation and come in on different days of the week. Victoria works weekends while the other girls come in Monday to Friday.

    When I have the time and money, I'll try to visit on a weekday, see who I get.

  11. #23

    New Eurpoean Place

    Ended up figuring out where it was on my own. Like previous posters said, it was 100 at door + 100 min. Not worth it. For a lot less you can get the same treatment elsewhere at an AMP and for a little more you could have better treatment with a better looking younger women with more to offer. I won't be back.

  12. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Question, does anyone have any info on New Canaan Massage? I've been curious about this place for awhile. Thanks in advance.
    I was there 2-3 years ago. Back then, it was all standard with zero extras. A guy was running the front desk.

  13. #21

    Question

    Question, does anyone have any info on New Canaan Massage? I've been curious about this place for awhile. Thanks in advance.

  14. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.
    Can I get a pm?

  15. #19

    I Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by NononJ2  [View Original Post]
    So I ended up finding the place. Like the previous user who visited said, it was $100 for the house and then tips for the masseuse. That being said, the minimum tip for anything extra (at least in my case) was $100.

    For example, that means a barebones finish would be $200 total ($100 house + $100 tip).

    It's pricey, but in all honesty I had a good experience. Good massage, both before and after the extra. The woman massaging me had a fun personality and was nice to converse with. She had a cute accent that I loved listening to. At request she'll even wear a mask while she massages you. It's something I welcome with the whole COVID-19 situation going on, but politely declined. The woman herself was a bit on the older and chubbier side, but that didn't turn me off. I do want to go back and see if there is a rotation of girls, possibly younger ones (at least when my wallet is a bit fatter).
    I had a great similar experience, it will probably be a one time visit for me as they are definitely pricey and I can't imagine them being around for very long once word gets out, someone is bound to ruin it for everyone. Norwalk can't ever have nice things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape