Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 24811
-
09-14-20 15:03 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 28EB Phone Numbers
In the lower left corner you will see a red circle link that says "back to post" click that and you should see the phone number.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 15:02 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 145Tried to see her about a month ago It was good till I got to the motel then it south Gave me the wrong room number and still got mad because I was slow getting there To many red flags so I left then she called begging me to come back I don't play games like that.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 13:31 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 72Midget? Barbie?
Had a dream with a little person back in June 2019 in Nashville. Mongers there tell me she moved on to Indy shortly thereafter. Anybody seen this girl? One of the greatest fucks of my life!
-
09-14-20 13:19 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 43I met with her once, had a review here as 13996. Not too bad IMO, fairly standard fare. Looks like she may have changed locations since I met with her.
Originally Posted by HootersOrange
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 11:37 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 247Escort babylon. No phone numbers listed
Is it just me? There are no phone numbers on profiles in EB ads.
-
09-14-20 10:59 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 478London
There's been reviews under "London".
Originally Posted by HootersOrange
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her but this is what I can recall. Real. Nice ass. Rushed. Doesn't look as nice as pictures. I don't recall what services are available but I'd assume she's pretty standard.
-
09-14-20 10:52 #14815Regular Member

Posts: 6Spinners
Does anyone know any spinners or girls that are flat as a brick that are active.
Looking for some fun thanks.
-
09-14-20 10:43 #14814Regular Member

Posts: 6Spinners
Does anyone know any spinners or girls that are flat as a brick that are active.
Looking for some fun thanks.
-
09-14-20 09:52 #14813Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone?
Anyone have a dream with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177495834
-
09-14-20 09:50 #14812Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-13-20 15:12 #14811Regular Member

Posts: 5I did the hhr for $$ she is older than her pictures and has a big belly BBBJ and CFS mediocre at best will not repeat.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 11:59 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 509Suzie Q
When I saw the heading Suzie Q, I immediately thought of the SuzieQ that was the DI girls for quite awhile. She was magnificent. One of my ATF's for sure.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 11:03 #14809Senior Member

Posts: 80I'm not bashing her looks, I'm just wondering if it's in her best interest to be seeing clients in her condition. Don't know why she left some time back, but her look now makes me think drugs, chemotherapy, or a long stint in the hospital since she's dropped do much weight.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 10:58 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 80Search turns up zero
I've been looking at this one also. Images and number turn up zero during search. May be legit. Face reminds me of good 'ol Charli before she retired.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 21:35 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 509LOL. Me Too
At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
Be Safe g.









Reply With Quote





