Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 12748
-
09-20-20 02:05 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 130That's Destiny, lots of reviews in daytona board. Was in Deltona / Deland area, but She recently moved to. Lake Mary? I believe?
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 22:16 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 102I concur!
Though I think you meant 'don't do'? What happens after delivery, now that's up to you. But, I mean you wouldn't say 'Doggy is what I am best at, but don't finish that way. ".
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Casey9; 09-19-20 at 22:17. Reason: Typo
-
09-19-20 14:29 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 1668Bbbj
I don't know about any body else, but I don't believe you can be a BBBJ specialist if you do do cim.
Just my. 02!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54232458/
-
09-18-20 14:01 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 1837Long Time Provider
Vanessa.
She's definitely has had her share of bad reviews over the years!
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 13:54 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 123Vanessa maitland
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54194979/
This one really needs to clean up before she sees mongers. Good service CBJ, cfs. But man you just leave her room feeling dirty as hell. Idk what it is, the smells plus the way her skin feels plus how she keeps her place and the bathroom just it makes you feel she doesn't wash very much smh (my personal opinion).
-
09-17-20 00:10 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 175Lola is Babygurl
Lola is the former USA advertiser from a couple of years ago named Babygurl. She has filled out and mostly clean. Nice, pretty girl.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 15:28 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 118Any News?
Has anyone seen her?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/523962309572
I saw a few inquiries about her, but never any responses. In addition to this, I haven't seen her update her photos in at least 3 years now.
-
09-14-20 13:19 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 681Breezy
I haven't heard or seen her but IMO she slightly falls into that unicorn / to good to be true category. Her pics don't seem pornstar-ish, they have some "naturalness" to them. I would try to get some good verification pics / video before setting anything up. Could just be catfishing or real.
Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you take the plunge.
-
09-14-20 13:14 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 681Spinners
Lets talk spinners. Lately I've been had increase interest in meeting a spinner. I've never been with one and quite frankly I prefer women with meat on their bones. However as this is a new interest I'm open to trying something new.
To the spinner fanatics, can you provide your top / favorite spinners? Obviously I've seen mentions of spinners in the forum but If you had to recommend someone who would it be?
Thanks if anything.
-
09-14-20 09:58 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 67Breezy
Is anyone familiar with her? I searched the pics, and nothing popped up.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/54018169/
-
09-12-20 21:20 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 69Sidey
Thought she move out of state with her New lover?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 16:32 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 127Deleted my post because I was mistaken
I had her confused with blonde heather for some reason. Hard to keep track when the sister site is down with no ad for reference.
-
09-12-20 16:19 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 944Had a great time with her last night - she’s looking good. Here's a link to my new review posted in the Positive section:
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
“Sexy Sidney / Sidey (Vasoline)”
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4973594
SYM
-
09-11-20 17:26 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 43Got it
Thanks for the feedback, JW. Guess I'll just keep trying. The next option would be setting up something with Legz if I can't get a hold of either. I like a woman that knows what she wants and enjoys what she's doing, especially if it involves trips to Greece, LOL.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 17:24 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 43That's the one
That's the Summer I'm talking about. Something about her, man.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






