The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14821

    EB Phone Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me? There are no phone numbers on profiles in EB ads.
    In the lower left corner you will see a red circle link that says "back to post" click that and you should see the phone number.

  2. #14820
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    There's been reviews under "London".

    I haven't seen her but this is what I can recall. Real. Nice ass. Rushed. Doesn't look as nice as pictures. I don't recall what services are available but I'd assume she's pretty standard.
    Tried to see her about a month ago It was good till I got to the motel then it south Gave me the wrong room number and still got mad because I was slow getting there To many red flags so I left then she called begging me to come back I don't play games like that.

  3. #14819

    Midget? Barbie?

    Had a dream with a little person back in June 2019 in Nashville. Mongers there tell me she moved on to Indy shortly thereafter. Anybody seen this girl? One of the greatest fucks of my life!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjM0OTE2MGEzZWI5MGZiMjg2MmQ1ZDA5ZDlhOTU4NWJiZDFlNmY1.jpg‎  

  4. #14818
    Quote Originally Posted by HootersOrange  [View Original Post]
    I met with her once, had a review here as 13996. Not too bad IMO, fairly standard fare. Looks like she may have changed locations since I met with her.

  5. #14817

    Escort babylon. No phone numbers listed

    Is it just me? There are no phone numbers on profiles in EB ads.

  6. #14816

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by HootersOrange  [View Original Post]
    There's been reviews under "London".

    I haven't seen her but this is what I can recall. Real. Nice ass. Rushed. Doesn't look as nice as pictures. I don't recall what services are available but I'd assume she's pretty standard.

  7. #14815

    Spinners

    Does anyone know any spinners or girls that are flat as a brick that are active.

    Looking for some fun thanks.

  8. #14814

    Spinners

    Does anyone know any spinners or girls that are flat as a brick that are active.

    Looking for some fun thanks.

  9. #14813

    Anyone?

    Anyone have a dream with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177495834

  10. #14812
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #14811
    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lizzy's profile on Tryst, see link below. I contacted her and told her I saw her Tryst ad. Her rates were 200 hh / 300 hr. I then googled her number and came up with ads on Yolo / listcrawler, see link below. I contacted her from a different number and her rates were 160 hhr / 240 hr. I guess she charges different rates depending on the website she's advertising on. In both cases she told me her menu was GFE, no anal and no bare. I asked if that meant no BBBJ to which she replied it's OK as long as your clean. LOL. Kissing is allowed. I received a verifying pic and it matched the pics in the ad. One pic looked like she might be more than "slim thick" as indicated in her Tryst ad. She looked to be full figured and maybe a small BBW. I decided to pass do to her size (just not into bigger ladies right now). She's on the Westside in a decent hotel (she sent me the address).

    I believe she's real so for those of you who like bigger ladies with big tits you might want to give her a shot.

    F
    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzy8

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/54008001/
    I did the hhr for $$ she is older than her pictures and has a big belly BBBJ and CFS mediocre at best will not repeat.

  12. #14810

    Suzie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    I'm not bashing her looks, I'm just wondering if it's in her best interest to be seeing clients in her condition. Don't know why she left some time back, but her look now makes me think drugs, chemotherapy, or a long stint in the hospital since she's dropped do much weight.
    When I saw the heading Suzie Q, I immediately thought of the SuzieQ that was the DI girls for quite awhile. She was magnificent. One of my ATF's for sure.

  13. #14809
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!

    Be Safe g.
    I'm not bashing her looks, I'm just wondering if it's in her best interest to be seeing clients in her condition. Don't know why she left some time back, but her look now makes me think drugs, chemotherapy, or a long stint in the hospital since she's dropped do much weight.

  14. #14808

    Search turns up zero

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11270538

    Sorry if I missed a report but haven't seen anything on this one. Looks TGTBT.
    I've been looking at this one also. Images and number turn up zero during search. May be legit. Face reminds me of good 'ol Charli before she retired.

  15. #14807

    LOL. Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    I almost puked.
    At first my eyebrows raised, then my dick shrivelled up. Oh Suzy Q where are you!!

    Be Safe g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape