Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,146 to 44,160 of 44264
-
01-23-07 13:26 #119Regular Member

Posts: 8Rumores (mexican news) paper
Rumores (mexican news) paper has couple of reports. From calling the ads on this newspaper so far I have been 2 for 3 on quality of girls all latinas.
For more info PM me.
Has anyone else have luck with this paper?
-
01-23-07 13:21 #118Regular Member

Posts: 8Bristol St / 9th st
Hey guys,
Well this is my first report long time monger. Have alot of reports to write about but this is one of my current ones. To those senior members like Cash Value, Beer Guzler, etc. you guys are my heroes keep it up.
Well, I work in Santa Ana so decided to stop by at this place on bristol st and 9th, was greeted by papasan so paid .60 for hr, told him i wanted latina, he replied waited ten minutes in room she is on break. So i waited latina came her name is sonia proably a 5 in looks, 8 attitude, nice rack though. massage was ok, she talks alot, but came out happy i guess. nice place to relax i guess. only limited touching allowed, hj only.
-
01-23-07 03:34 #117Regular Member

Posts: 10I had Ruby (aka Lucy) a couple wks ago, she's a typical Korean spinner, weight no more than 90 lbs., ok tits but very skinny/bony legs and no ass. Totally mechanical and a real clock watcher, just want to get you to come quick and out the door type. I won't repeat with her. Heard some good thing about Penny thou.
Originally Posted by Mark Spitz
-
01-23-07 02:43 #116Senior Member

Posts: 55Hi guys,
I have a quick question: Does anyone of you know any place that provide a good massage?
-
01-22-07 23:36 #115Regular Member

Posts: 14Harbor Health
Well I do not post much but after a disaster session I figured I should say something and vowed to be more informative.
I saw an ad in the OC register for an AMP on Harbor. They offered a table shower (usually my favorite part) and a 1 hour session for .50. I went over to Harbor Health (on Harbor about 2 block north of Ball Rd). Cute young Asia behind the counter greeted my and showed me to a nice warm room.
I got undressed and waited. I excepted the "regular" girl BUT i was suprised to see the young girl back. She was wearing jeans and tennis shoes tightly tied. Oh crap...I was going to get a real massage!!!
An hour later I left and I needed to move on. I called a girl on CL and we met. I will post that on CL board.
I suggest you avoid Harbor Health.
-
01-22-07 17:06 #114Senior Member

Posts: 42Oriental
Hey guys... felt like posting as I haven't in a long time. I regularly head out of the oc to find the 10 girls as so many of the girls in OC just dont do it for me. 103, asian link, Hot Claudia etc.... Where are the other providers off the grid?
Currently my favorites are Valley in 562 area code due to location which I don't think will last long and and OS on SM Blvd in Santa Monica.
Anyways last night stopped by OS and for crying out loud there was a traffic jam in the damn lobby! It was so awkward to the point we all started joking around that we were there for the asian tea! Anyways... thats a bad sign but at the same time... it was a traffic jam for a reason. They have some nice talent there.
Anyways.... live in N. OC and throw me a bone if anyone is inclined.
oz
-
01-22-07 15:05 #113Senior Member

Posts: 50Saw the same place on CL ad. went there on weekend saw coco, short, c cups, a little flabby in middle but very fun. Hear Penny or Ruby may be even better.
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
-
01-22-07 14:56 #112Regular Member

Posts: 8cash try this
Laguna hills by claim jumper off La Paz behind gym. The old place has reopened. One butter-face and one hotty. You'll enjoy your time there. If you've not already been back.
-
01-22-07 08:55 #111Senior Member

Posts: 87Sam 31
Something isn't right with Sam 31. He's posted 7 times from Houston, LA, City of Industry and Orange Country. Every post he begs for information. Not one post does he offer anything.
Newby, post something useful and you may get something useful. Otherwise, do some research like the rest of us.
-
01-22-07 00:26 #110Senior Member

Posts: 137cindys hoe house
Anyone have any new word on Cindy and her hoes?? I noticed her number went from mailbox is full to out of service.
-
01-21-07 19:41 #109Senior Member

Posts: 680Hey can someone msg me a place to go try? Yeah maybe someplace I dont know. Dont care how the girl looks, long as she uses oil and rubs a lot of ass. Help, lol. Thanks
Tried the place on 800-something Harbor. @ girls there, both somewhat chunky but good looking. Both have big boobs for chinese. One wearing a bra and the other a backless braless top. One in jeans which were soft and the other in some kind of soft pants. Nice clean place, 50 for an hour w/tableshower. Shower and massage were very good. I would go back. Just not some 19 young spinners but still good. Worth a try.Last edited by Member #3942; 01-22-07 at 16:44. Reason: forgot a trip
-
01-21-07 01:00 #108Regular Member

Posts: 12Fe Maiden ,
Can you tell us the cross street for it? Going out there on buisness and wouldn't mind going to a MP for a good massage. Or where their add is in craigslist?
-
01-20-07 23:39 #107Senior Member

Posts: 33Honestly, you can just blindly walk into any AMP and have a 50% chance of getting a HJ. It's the good FS that is harder to find. I wish I could contribute more but I'm not as active on the AMP front as I am in the Brazil / Argentina front. I go to AMP once every 3-4 weeks just to tie me over before I head down south again.
Originally Posted by Mark Spitz
-
01-20-07 12:48 #106Senior Member

Posts: 86Not so new?
Looks like you've been in the OC since at least 5-15-05 judging by your posts? That's half a year!
Thought you would know about the rates by now since you seem to have been out and about already? IMHO, You probably shouldn't play the "new from Ohio" for too long. LOL.
PS. Sorry, I don't want to come off too harsh. I just thought maybe you would have figured out the pricing by now?
Originally Posted by Kdoc13
Last edited by Rockett Man; 01-20-07 at 13:05. Reason: clarification
-
01-20-07 09:11 #105Senior Member

Posts: 925Was in need of a massage and wanted to try some place new to me. Went to an "accu" place on McDurmott. Saw their ad on CL and was offered a special of 60 for the hour rather than the usual 80. I was only expecting a massage and maybe a handy release. Got a cutie wearing a mini skirt!!! Good massage including hot stone therapy. My hands were free to roam as much as I could while lying on my stomach. The massage included some light ass play and some touching of my goods that felt really good. On the flip the provider looked at my hardness and asked if I wanted "boom boom." On went the cover and into CG, K9, and Mish to completion with her ankles up around my ears! My she was a tight one! She gave me her cell #. I will return. Next time I'll just go for the half hour. Total damage: 60 + 120 but it was worth it to be in that tightness!
Looks: 7.5
Service: 8
Attitude: 8












Reply With Quote





