Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,191 to 20,205 of 37361
-
09-15-20 10:12 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 128FB searches
This approach also helps you find ladies that got out of the game but are willing to set up meets. This has worked for me. Most of the girls are FB friends with former providers and girls that ran an ad once or twice but didn't like the process.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 08:14 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 206Throat tour
Heading your all way here in a few days, and I have read up and intend on seeing the two greats (Kyrss and Smoke), but I should have time over the weekend to see at least two more. Who else would you guys recommend for top notch deepthroating?
-
09-14-20 23:48 #17169Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Heard it here first
Thanks!!
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 21:57 #17168Senior Member

Posts: 389Some guys have been known to ask some girls for their real fb page. (Some girls will willingly let you friend them or just give you their real full name) Then friend them to get access to their friends list. Then look for friends on that list who fit certain criteria. Tattoos, signs of previous rehab stints, occupations such as "works for self", etc. Or after getting the names of the girls on the friends list? Search online court records for their names. If they have a history of drug offences, prostitution, Bawdy place, etc?
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
Bingo.
-
09-14-20 21:39 #17167Senior Member

Posts: 51LOL was thinking the same think. " what should I send random messages to FBI girls" LOL
.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 20:50 #17166Senior Member

Posts: 339Fb
It didn't make any sense to me either.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 19:56 #17165Senior Member

Posts: 1449Gave up
I don't mind waiting a bit but if you are in need then you better be Johnny on the spot or I'm moving on. Got a initial hey then ghosts for hours. She isn't even my thang but was willing to throw her sum ducks. I'll give her chance tomorrow if not it's done.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 19:22 #17164Senior Member

Posts: 368Michelle
Tell her to answer her texts & stop going ghost & maybe it wouldn't be so slow for her.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 14:49 #17163Senior Member

Posts: 1449So maybe it's me but you choose random girls to send messages to? Are they already your friend or do you search for what? What do you say in said message? Seems little risky.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 10:32 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 72Facebook
Has any of you all had luck sending girls as msg on your friends list? A friend and I so that a good amount. Sometimes you will get I'm not a hooker sometimes you get a ok. The thing I like about that is I typically can go bb LOL. Damage is typically from 1. 5 to 3. It's something about getting ones that don't advertise.
-
09-13-20 21:30 #17161Senior Member

Posts: 489Wft
Go find fun everytime they look like shit PLEASE haha.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 21:18 #17160Senior Member

Posts: 123Kathy
Got tired of my Washington Football team looking like shit in the first half so I thought I'd go find some fun. Found Kat in an upscale hotel off of 95. Great provider if you can reach her. Great body, Some baby damage, and knows how to use it. Look forward to seeing her again. I offered her. 8 for the visit.
-
09-13-20 20:40 #17159Senior Member

Posts: 48After football snack
Got bored during the saints game so started scolling stg. Decided to try Gabbi as I've been interested for some time. Got a quick response and set a time. Once she opened the door, I'm thinking "yep I'm nuttin fast" LOL. Sexy af! Started out with CBJ which I once again almost went too far. Her moaning, & those pretty titties almost took me out of the game, so we had to flip to k9. Beautiful backshot view! Blew after seeing that pretty ass bounce & jiggle off my dick one too many times! Beautiful girl who, provides quality service.
Needless to say, I'll be back.
-
09-13-20 17:56 #17158Asshole

Posts: 567Activity list
From looking at her post it appears her activity list is rather narrow.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 15:57 #17157Senior Member

Posts: 1449There's always one or 2. Type henrico in stg search settings usually one or two. They usually move around a lot so just keep looking. This one been in henrico for awhile. She's ok not the worst but tight kitty but lot of rules last I saw her about month ago. I would repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../355574390552.
Look for providers who say w. Broad. That's usually close.










Reply With Quote





