Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5965

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for a provider whom gives great BBBJ and doesn't have some crazy GPS Rates. Kelsey is on an extended vacation, I can't find Katie's number anymore. Does anyone have a recommendation for Lex?
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/473357889938

    Lacey is the best. Lovely young woman.

  2. #5964

    Searching

    Just looking for a provider whom gives great BBBJ and doesn't have some crazy GPS Rates. Kelsey is on an extended vacation, I can't find Katie's number anymore. Does anyone have a recommendation for Lex?

  3. #5963

    Caressa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    After wasting my time with Katie I just said forget. Relaxing at home I get a FB message from Caressa. So I go pick her up. She looked clean and healthy. No BS with phone calls. Had a great time. She's always really good at pleasing.
    She hit me up last night randomly too. I was already cozy at the house so I decided to pass her up for the night. Plus she never has an incall so its always tough to set up anything with her. But if everything works out she can be a great time.

  4. #5962

    Anyone know who this is?


  5. #5961

    And'ville Katie / Kayla

    Anyone know if she is still active?

  6. #5960

    Caressa

    After wasting my time with Katie I just said forget. Relaxing at home I get a FB message from Caressa. So I go pick her up. She looked clean and healthy. No BS with phone calls. Had a great time. She's always really good at pleasing.

  7. #5959

    Katie in Lexington

    I decided to give her a try. After a few delayed texts set up a meet. She asked eta. I said thirty. I let her know I was close. Crickets. I pull in. Finally a long text on where to park. And the "I need a couple minutes to finish getting ready". Finally she calls tells me room number. I go to room. Knock. Nothing. Housekeeping is outside next room looking at me. I knock again. Nothing. So I leave her a thanks a lot text and leave. Ten minutes later I get a " sorry I was brushing my teeth I'm ready now " call. I tell her I've already left. Then a couple hours later I get a text saying I knocked on the wrong door, that's why she didn't answer text. And a have a nice day. And says my name. WTF. How do these girls make any money acting stupid. And I don't know how she got my name but everyone I know knows what I do. I have nothing to hide. So she can have my name all she wants.

  8. #5958

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Search her phone number to see if she has reviews online, especially those that corroborate her being from Georgia. If you find good reviews, you might be in luck, if not you could ask her if she's been reviewed and ask for links. I had a great experience with a gal that was passing through from Ohio, but she had dozens of great reviews so it seemed pretty low risk. If you can't find any reviews, and she won't provide links to any, I'd suggest moving on.
    Pm me if you don't mind please thank you.

  9. #5957

    Search the phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury11  [View Original Post]
    Reason I ask is I did text her last night said she only in town for a few days said she was from Georgia she did ask if I wanted to see her. I just told her if I get back in town in time before she left. Sooo I never did text her back. That's the reason I put her info on here. Still kinda new figuring all this out. I'll stay away from it. Thank you for responding. Stay safe my friend.
    Search her phone number to see if she has reviews online, especially those that corroborate her being from Georgia. If you find good reviews, you might be in luck, if not you could ask her if she's been reviewed and ask for links. I had a great experience with a gal that was passing through from Ohio, but she had dozens of great reviews so it seemed pretty low risk. If you can't find any reviews, and she won't provide links to any, I'd suggest moving on.

  10. #5956

    Same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, my bad! I put the same link in twice. Heres the "other" Honey Honey link. Same name and number different girl and pics. Sorry for my fuckup. But, same question. Anybody seen this girl(s)?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/006695571663
    I'm about 99% sure it's the same girl. She's just changed her hair style and makeup. If you go back and look at earlier ads you'll see that same leg and arm tattoo. I haven't seen her but I do recall seeing some reviews. I think they were generally "okay" to "not great" but don't quote me on that.

  11. #5955

    Spanish mami tgtbt?

    I hope this one is real as she looks like a lot of fun. Texted and called to no response. Just curious if anyone had gotten hold of her or taken the plunge. Stay safe.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...i/764551609247

  12. #5954

    Honey Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    I click on those two links and they are both the exact same ads. Same pictures and everything. Same number, etc.
    Sorry, my bad! I put the same link in twice. Here’s the "other" Honey Honey link. Same name and number different girl and pics. Sorry for my fuckup. But, same question. Anybody seen this girl(s)?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/006695571663

  13. #5953

    Honey Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    I click on those two links and they are both the exact same ads. Same pictures and everything. Same number, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems to be there are two different ads, by two different girls with two sets of totally different pictures, but the exact same verbiage and same phone number. WTF? Has anybody answered either of these two ads? Are there two girls using the same number, or one girl posting different pics on two ads? I'm genuinely confused. Damn! This hobby just keeps getting more and more complicated.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/719923879045

    859 592 8187.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/719923879045

    859 592 8187.
    Those links do drive to the same ad but I saw what you were talking about the other day.

  14. #5952

    Honey Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems to be there are two different ads, by two different girls with two sets of totally different pictures, but the exact same verbiage and same phone number. WTF? Has anybody answered either of these two ads? Are there two girls using the same number, or one girl posting different pics on two ads? I'm genuinely confused. Damn! This hobby just keeps getting more and more complicated.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/719923879045.
    I click on those two links and they are both the exact same ads. Same pictures and everything. Same number, etc.

  15. #5951

    Honey Honey?

    Maybe it's just me, but it seems to be there are two different ads, by two different girls with two sets of totally different pictures, but the exact same verbiage and same phone number. WTF? Has anybody answered either of these two ads? Are there two girls using the same number, or one girl posting different pics on two ads? I'm genuinely confused. Damn! This hobby just keeps getting more and more complicated.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/719923879045

    859 592 8187.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/719923879045

    859 592 8187.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape