Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,206 to 20,220 of 37361
-
09-13-20 15:41 #17156Senior Member

Posts: 77Vixen in need
Hey guys https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/519930980958.
Is looking for some help, said she's had a slow period and needs some help. She's a good provider I've been seeing for a while now.
-
09-13-20 12:56 #17155Senior Member

Posts: 77West end / Henrico
Does anyone know any good providers in the west end henrico area? Tired of driving 30-40 minutes out of the way. Want to see closer to home.
-
09-12-20 07:06 #17154Senior Member

Posts: 242I see $5 was often the standard opening quote for HH and surprisingly, many people would just take that without negotiation. As a SM who been doing this for many years, my range is usually 80 to 100 for HH with many known providers on the forum. On the other hand, there are less providers now than before COVID so I have been seeing a bit of price increase in the past few months.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 00:50 #17153Senior Member

Posts: 957Thanks Brother. That's why I love this board. You just saved me $150! I'm a sucker fir a nice ass, but not a sucker!
Originally Posted by Makethescoop
[View Original Post]
Owe you one!
DF.
-
09-11-20 21:12 #17152Senior Member

Posts: 342Wow
That is one hell of a jump from what I saw her for about a month or so ago. When I encountered her HH was only. 8. I wonder what circumstances would usually cause a provider to change their quote to that degree.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 18:42 #17151Senior Member

Posts: 1449Pretty brown
Had this dream this afternoon. Pics are her very cute slim nice ass spinner. Everything covered but she handled it like a champ. CBJ nice and slow then mish never made it past that. . 8 qv. She got for dbls also slim but thicker than pretty. I'm human try both tomorrow. Nice and friendly not clock watcher. They leaving Sunday so get them while they here. They on west broad very nice hotel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/54001574/
-
09-11-20 18:23 #17150Senior Member

Posts: 53Lizzy
$. 5 for half. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 18:00 #17149Senior Member

Posts: 56Kryss
I've seen Kryss positively reviewed quite a bit, finally had the pleasure earlier this week. We had texted a few times, but just hadn't been able to make something work. I'm glad we finally did.
I'll just echo what others have said that she's laid back, friendly, and good at what she does.
Asked about Greek, and she said sometimes she'll accommodate. I guess you just have to catch her at the right time, which I totally understand.
$$ for the hr. Dream was, in my opinion, fair. Would def. Repeat.
-
09-10-20 23:16 #17148Senior Member

Posts: 70Sadie Sleigh
Yes. She's great. Saw her about a year ago. Accommodating and skillful. She likes to meet in public before everything happens. You will like her.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 22:53 #17147Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Guys, Winter says she's available next few days hit me up for digits.
-
09-10-20 21:39 #17146Senior Member

Posts: 489Sadie Sleigh
Has anyone seen Sadie? I got in touch, she wants to do a meet and greet at a public place before meeting for real. I am not opposed, just never have had to do that before.
https://tryst.link/escort/sadie-sleigh
-
09-10-20 21:29 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 316Lola
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/132817327120
Say she going by Jamie now in her ad. Used to see her months ago but she lost weight then got saggy. Plus she was tweaking during visits running around not staying still and doing her job. So stopped seeing her. A monger friend just seen her and said to check her out. Seen her new pics and she filled back out so I visit. Much better work job. No monkey or tweaking. Filled out so nice I had to grab that fat ass and K9 it. Head game still on point. If she stays this way I will see again. 80 for qv but stayed a little over time.
-
09-10-20 15:11 #17144Senior Member

Posts: 339Smoke
I saw her on Wednesday. She fine!
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 13:49 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 464Her IG is interesting
A lot can be discovered just by searching somebody's public social media accounts.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
What was total damage and how long was the meeting?
-
09-10-20 12:37 #17142Senior Member

Posts: 1084Yes. I'm sure she will respond when she's able.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






