Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 28087
-
09-14-20 15:52 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 205Natalie's basement
King- not sure Natalie lives by that rule of only seeing regulars at her residence. My first session back in 2018 occurred at her house and she had me drive right into the garage. It was 9:30 at night and she said she doesn't usually work that late so maybe I was the exception.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 14:49 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 74Lusk / Flanders
Which AMPs are these? Been trying to go through the forum and google maps but can't seem to figure out which location.
-
09-14-20 14:25 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 74Natalie
Where can I get in contact with her?
Originally Posted by Koolbeans
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 01:17 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 704Consumer Friendly?
Been to Spring Accupuncture for HH sessions a couple of times. Both times the Maasan instructed me ". Tip $20. " First time the lady went way above and beyond, so I went higher (tipped her in the room). When I was leaving I had $5 change coming and waived it to the provider. But Mamasan shook her head and insisted I take it. Second time I went with the flow and tipped $20 = all seemed well.
Have I been over-tipping at $40 for HH w / decent HE?
-
09-14-20 00:36 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 204Wow you got the VIP treatment. I had to park in the back and come through her back door. Not sure why she would move unless neighbors started complaining about random dudes parking in the area.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 23:11 #12872Banned Member

Posts: 3075Six Ave. , San Diego
Eventually the prices will go back down. According to the ad, it's $45/ hour. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday it's $39.99. I called to confirmed and the mamassan said that $40 is all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Of course she tells me pretty girls, and ask that I go see them. LOL.
Has anyone tried this place out yet?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/191435
-
09-13-20 17:38 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 116Jasmine UTC
Handy, but if she likes you she's open to more if you open your wallet.
Originally Posted by CocoaMilked
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 14:56 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone seen / heard of her?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/192344
Stumbled upon her and tried searching for information and reviews but all I could find are ones locked behind a paywall. Anyone seen her?
-
09-13-20 13:36 #12869Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, AMPs are great and you can find some true gems. The price is definitely a better alternative when compared to the independents.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
However, it is nice to treat yourself to a hot independent once and awhile.
-
09-13-20 13:29 #12868Banned Member

Posts: 3075Natalie
Natalie also has / had a private residence in City Heights. I'm not sure if she is still operating out of there. She usually lets me pull right in her garage which leads inside her house and straight into her playroom. I know she was only booking her regulars there.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 13:14 #12867Regular Member

Posts: 19Contact info?
Never been to that AMP, google wasn't much help.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 13:14 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 224Thanks. I guess a lot of providers took the long weekend off or something. I texted several and didn't get a response. But with AMPs opening back up, I might stick to the tried and true, and cheaper, alternatives.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 01:33 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 28What kind of finish was that?
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 00:41 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 116Jasmine UTC
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/185278
I saw Jasmine this week for $. 4 for hhr. She's Brazilian, was a stripper in NY before coming here, and it is her and her big tits in the pics. Her condo is nice and clean, she uses one of the rooms as her massage room. I wouldn't call what she does a massage, but a body rub and she uses her big boobs on you during the session. She did allow 2 pops during the hhr. Afterwards I was allowed to use the shower to clean up and I was on my way. I thought I found a new goto person, but when I left, she called me back over and was saying I owed her the full hr rate. I told her the session was only 30 min, I only pay for 30 min. She said something about me parking / arriving 15 min prior, and I then explained that I wasn't paying her the hike from the parking to her unit (it's a maze to find it). That may prevent me from returning, but her big titties may bring me back. Who knows?
-
09-12-20 23:05 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 654Location
She's in a sketchy part of North Park.
/ Golden Hill. Every time I leave her studio I half expect my car to be gone. Its also kind of obvious who is leaving and who is waiting for the next appointment. But that hasn't stopped me seeing her. I contacted her last week too but got no response.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





