Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 472 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 7068
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2688

    Sencee -

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54039769/

    I had the absolute privilege of spending an hour with Sencee couple nights ago every was covered and she was quite expensive at $380 for an hour but so worth it. First off her pictures don't even come close to how amazingly beautiful she is in real life a perfect 10. Second she's is super chill, was asking me all kinds of questions trying to get to know me, answered my questions honestly and opened up about herself. Third she got skills like I said everything was covered which I am usually not a fan of but when they are that good a cover doesn't mean anything plus she is insanely tight. I am not well endowed and still needed to lube up for her. She made me feel like I was in my freshmen year of highschool losing my virginity all over again. I wish I could afford her daily I would be a much happier person.

  2. #2687

    Here is how.

    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    How is PD a "total fraud"?

    Are their prices high and did they go up higher when the AMPs were closed? Yes, but I have been with over 10 different PD providers and haven't felt ripped off by any of them. Can you get more bang for your buck in TJ, SDAG or sketchier provider sites? Yes, but they all have their downsides. To each his own.
    First understand that providers in SD are very rare, especially attractive ones. Also understand that 9 out of 10 hobby encounters are subpar (most here I assume would agree) because that's just the nature of the beast. Woman wants only cash; man. Well you know. Now you have a website boasting five stars reviews for every provider. Impossible. If you cross reference provider reviews with their reviews on other review sites you'll see PD is all exaggerated BS. It is true that a few of the women who advertise there are in fact legit, but they are unattractive and mediocre at best. There is nothing five stars there. Period!

  3. #2686
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Destiny she was in Esco?
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3105939

  4. #2685

    Spencer (Spencer Thomas?)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFerguson69  [View Original Post]
    Don't be surprised if you hear from Thai Love at some random time. Like middle of the night or even a month and a half later like when she replied to my HX message from the 1st attempt.

    Is Spencer any good?
    IMHO. She's woman for my taste. The pictures are indeed her. I think I've left a review on her here. DM if more info.

  5. #2684

    Destiny

    Does anyone have contact info for Destiny she was in Esco?

  6. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    LOL Not a chance in hell! That whole website is a total fraud. Use at your own risk!
    How is PD a "total fraud"?

    Are their prices high and did they go up higher when the AMPs were closed? Yes, but I have been with over 10 different PD providers and haven't felt ripped off by any of them. Can you get more bang for your buck in TJ, SDAG or sketchier provider sites? Yes, but they all have their downsides. To each his own.

  7. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to book with Thai today, she replied with her location and surprisingly she called me and asked me how much time I wanted to spend. Like you guys said, she's a little off when communicating. Once I got there, asked for the room and I get. Crickets, told her I'd wait for 15 minutes, and nada.

    Oh well.

    I did have sometime with Spencer, not only once, but 3 times. Is she in the same boat? Anyone?
    Don't be surprised if you hear from Thai Love at some random time. Like middle of the night or even a month and a half later like when she replied to my HX message from the 1st attempt.

    Is Spencer any good?

  8. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by FooKingMedia  [View Original Post]
    Did you read those reviews? ALL FAKE. I wouldn't trust this one.
    Yes I did and I take them with a grain of salt. I'm not sure if they are all fake but I trust the opinion of SENIOR members here more which is why I asked. Thanks.

  9. #2680

    Thai Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFerguson69  [View Original Post]
    No, no boyfriend, but I did notice she has a new girlfriend by the HX username of JettaDomietta. Seems that JettaDomietta has photos of them together that look fairly recent and this JettaDomietta first popped up with HX username SpencerThomas in duo photos for their classified posts. Both JettaDomietta and SpencerThomas had duo photos of each other in the profile pics last week, but both have deleted all pics from their profiles. JettaDomietta now has multiple duo photos with Thai Love that look very current. So JettaDomietta has moved herself into my "Never, Ever To-Do" list. I wouldn't be surprised if SpencerThomas destroyed all evidence of Jetta because of her with Thai Love. Thai is the kind of provider that other providers would want you to wait several weeks before hobbying again to make sure you didn't catch anything. Being as incredibly unhygienic as she is, she is a prime candidate for plenty of things especially COVID-19. And as unhealthy as Thai looked a while back, COVID-19 would probably do her in.
    Just tried to book with Thai today, she replied with her location and surprisingly she called me and asked me how much time I wanted to spend. Like you guys said, she's a little off when communicating. Once I got there, asked for the room and I get. Crickets, told her I'd wait for 15 minutes, and nada.

    Oh well.

    I did have sometime with Spencer, not only once, but 3 times. Is she in the same boat? Anyone?

  10. #2679

    Oh c'Mon. Now

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut  [View Original Post]
    What's your metric for determining if a review is fake?
    LOL Not a chance in hell! That whole website is a total fraud. Use at your own risk!

  11. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    Did you encounter her midget pimp boyfriend? I was tempted to fuck him up but you never know if someone has a weapon, better to walk and cut your losses but he look worried when I stood up and looked down at him.
    No, no boyfriend, but I did notice she has a new girlfriend by the HX username of JettaDomietta. Seems that JettaDomietta has photos of them together that look fairly recent and this JettaDomietta first popped up with HX username SpencerThomas in duo photos for their classified posts. Both JettaDomietta and SpencerThomas had duo photos of each other in the profile pics last week, but both have deleted all pics from their profiles. JettaDomietta now has multiple duo photos with Thai Love that look very current. So JettaDomietta has moved herself into my "Never, Ever To-Do" list. I wouldn't be surprised if SpencerThomas destroyed all evidence of Jetta because of her with Thai Love. Thai is the kind of provider that other providers would want you to wait several weeks before hobbying again to make sure you didn't catch anything. Being as incredibly unhygienic as she is, she is a prime candidate for plenty of things especially COVID-19. And as unhealthy as Thai looked a while back, COVID-19 would probably do her in.

  12. #2677
    Quote Originally Posted by FooKingMedia  [View Original Post]
    Did you read those reviews? ALL FAKE. I wouldn't trust this one.
    What's your metric for determining if a review is fake?

  13. #2676

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by FooKingMedia  [View Original Post]
    Did you read those reviews? ALL FAKE. I wouldn't trust this one
    Interesting pictures covers her face except on 1. Totally fake and PD allowed that profile. The only way the reviews can get posted is if the providers are verified.

  14. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Did you read those reviews? ALL FAKE. I wouldn't trust this one.

  15. #2674

    Sweet Little Selena


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape