Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9289

    Kim Review

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    The number in this old ad is the last, and only number I have for her. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...dy-rub/3871759. I do not intend to try to contact her in the near future, nor I am I going travel into MA to try to see her again, at this time.

    So, if any of you manage reach her at that number, please let us know (or at least let ME know!) for future reference, if she responds, OK?
    Here's my 3 year old review of my first visit with her, which was a massage followed by passionate CIP, which Monkeyshit stole from my Tee E are account. In must warn you though, I've been told she has more belly since I wrote this, so FWIFA.

    Kim is a hidden gem! Very friendly, really aims to please, and she's FUCKING HOT! She behaves like the girl next door, but even in street clothes, she looks like a red-hot stripper! And her performance was simply superb! VIPs, please read below for the good stuff!

    The Juicy Details.

    So what's the good stuff? In short, She's a FABULOUS ride in bed!

    I guess I hit it off with her pretty well because I got pretty damn good DFK from the get go! A really nice make-out session to start with! Basically, she seems to follow your lead, even though during the massage, SHE is in control! At least in the beginning. But I digress! Because before the session even started, I almost bailed at first! I met her in the motel parking lot. She asked for half the cash upfront to pay the motel, and she gave me her car keys as collateral! So, I'm thinking to myself, though: these could be fake car keys and this could be a set up or a cash and dash. But she was honestshe paid the motel and we went to the room. A few minutes later we were both in bed, me naked, she topless. I let her do her thing with a massage for quite a while. I played with her gorgeous, bulky boobs and stuck my fingers in her cunnt under her thong during the topless massage. Then she used the massage lotion as lube for HJ, quick BBBJ, and then I said my turn, and I pushed her back, removed the thong, and I ate her out with G-spot massage and when she was panting, we both knew that it was time to fuck, and basically the rest was a blur with intense fucking and DFK! I came in mish with her long strong hot MILF legs up over my shoulders with deep DFK! The 30-minute session was about half massage and half sex, and there was no clock watching.

    Kim has a mature, 40-ish looking, but very pretty face. Long, straight, purple tinted blonde hair. Flat belly. Cute ass. And her personality: The hooker with the proverbial heart of gold! And her body is a fucking amusement park, and I surely had a fun ride! Her enormous tits are bolt-ons but they feel soft and natural. Fucking model material! Pencil erasure nips with big areolaeshe's a tit man's wet dream! And a DATY gourmet's corpus delecti! Big beautiful nips just made for sucking! And big meaty cunnt-flaps just made for munching! And a pink wet pussy hole just made for fucking! And one thing she is NOT: Shy!

    In summary: She is HIGHLY recommended! I don't often repeat, but in THIS case, I shall return!

  2. #9288

    Jessica / Kim / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1995  [View Original Post]
    Got the digits my friend? I'd love to see her.
    The number in this old ad is the last, and only number I have for her. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...dy-rub/3871759. I do not intend to try to contact her in the near future, nor I am I going travel into MA to try to see her again, at this time.

    So, if any of you manage reach her at that number, please let us know (or at least let ME know!) for future reference, if she responds, OK?

  3. #9287
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She was on her SA account again, just the day before yesterday, so she's DEFINITELY currently active, and apparently looking for customers! Here's another couple 2 to 3 year old pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't surprise me--she's smart, and used to run a spa--more power to her if she can command that kind of insane GPS rate! With me, and all the others that reported back to me about her, she was full GFE with all the bells and whistles, fucked with enthusiasm, and was always quite happy to take 150 for a massage, plus one sperm deposit into her cunnt--or 200 to skip the massage and take two spermloads in her talented twat! In Moby's Dick, Mary Quite Contrary's and various other south coast notel-motels. Rooms with rustic charm, with a view of the highway, lol! Definitely never in any 5 star Sheraton-type hotels, though!

    I never took her to dinner though--I usually just grabbed a Margarita and some tacos, rice and beans, afterwards, by myself, at the excellent Mexican hole in the wall down the road, after I cum-pumped HER taco!!! : )
    I always had a great time with her. I never had FS with her bareback or covered as I rarely do that with providers. I did take her to dinner / late lunch a couple of times (off the clock) after we had our fun. I paid for the food and drinks the first time but she insisted on paying the second time. I would love to see her again. If anyone has her current number I would appreciate it.

  4. #9286

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She was on her SA account again, just the day before yesterday, so she's DEFINITELY currently active, and apparently looking for customers! Here's another couple 2 to 3 year old pics.
    Got the digits my friend? I'd love to see her.

  5. #9285
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't surprise me--she's smart, and used to run a spa--more power to her if she can command that kind of insane GPS rate! With me, and all the others that reported back to me about her, she was full GFE with all the bells and whistles, fucked with enthusiasm, and was always quite happy to take 150 for a massage, plus one sperm deposit into her cunnt--or 200 to skip the massage and take two spermloads in her talented twat! In Moby's Dick, Mary Quite Contrary's and various other south coast notel-motels. Rooms with rustic charm, with a view of the highway, lol! Definitely never in any 5 star Sheraton-type hotels, though!

    I never took her to dinner though--I usually just grabbed a Margarita and some tacos, rice and beans, afterwards, by myself, at the excellent Mexican hole in the wall down the road, after I cum-pumped HER taco!!! : )
    I banged her Once for 160 She was down for raw service since she said she was "tied down" down there.

  6. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    She also used to tell me that she would meet guys on SA who would pay her like $800 to take her out to dinner and not have to fuck them. If that is true guys that is crazy.
    That doesn't surprise me--she's smart, and used to run a spa--more power to her if she can command that kind of insane GPS rate! With me, and all the others that reported back to me about her, she was full GFE with all the bells and whistles, fucked with enthusiasm, and was always quite happy to take 150 for a massage, plus one sperm deposit into her cunnt--or 200 to skip the massage and take two spermloads in her talented twat! In Moby's Dick, Mary Quite Contrary's and various other south coast notel-motels. Rooms with rustic charm, with a view of the highway, lol! Definitely never in any 5 star Sheraton-type hotels, though!

    I never took her to dinner though--I usually just grabbed a Margarita and some tacos, rice and beans, afterwards, by myself, at the excellent Mexican hole in the wall down the road, after I cum-pumped HER taco!!! : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki's creamfilled cunthole.jpg‎   thumbnail-581.jpeg‎  

  7. #9283
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She was on her SA account again, just the day before yesterday, so she's DEFINITELY currently active, and apparently looking for customers! Here's another couple 2 to 3 year old pics.
    She also used to tell me that she would meet guys on SA who would pay her like $800 to take her out to dinner and not have to fuck them. If that is true guys that is crazy.

  8. #9282
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She was on her SA account again, just the day before yesterday, so she's DEFINITELY currently active, and apparently looking for customers! Here's another couple 2 to 3 year old pics.
    Does anyone have her new number? I liked Kim / Nicole but she had issues with being punctual.

  9. #9281

    FYI--Kim / Nicole is currently active on SA!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]

    Link for Kim: https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e.

    Here are some pictures I took of Kim, they are about 2 years old.
    She was on her SA account again, just the day before yesterday, so she's DEFINITELY currently active, and apparently looking for customers! Here's another couple 2 to 3 year old pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-580aa.jpg‎   image6-11aa.jpg‎  

  10. #9280
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I always get a bottle of water from them.
    Someone quoted years ago, they kept all the water bottles and put them on a shelf as souvenirs of there adventures. Myself I feel funny carrying one out since they are always mini waters and kind of say where I had been.

  11. #9279
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I always get a bottle of water from them.
    Best trolling response ever!

  12. #9278

    Crystals

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    So went to crystals today. Went in and no one was at the front desk. Was greeted by a tall skinny ok looking girl. Gave her the fee and she said she'd be right back. During the lack luster massage the owner came in the room and asks if I've been there before. And then asks me if I'm Italian or Spanish. I found that odd because she asked me that before when she was giving me a massage. She always seems happy when she sees me but just an odd question. Massage was just unenthused and the ending was mechanical. She ask anyone else this.
    Crystals has fallen off big time. They use to have a rotation of new girls all the time and provide the best service around with great massages. Now they charge 1. For a lackluster massage and expect a huge tip. They have two for hotties but they know they're hott shit and provide terrible service. My last experience I saw a new girl who was a certified 10. Asked to be massaged by her. They bring me in the room she gives me a decent rub and they hit me with the switcharoonie. She leaves the room and in comes a older woman for the finish. I was so disappointed LOL. It sucks because a few years back there was a ton of good massage providers in the Malden / everett / revere area. Now there's 3 places (foster, Medford landing and crystals) and they all suck.

  13. #9277
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlSandwich  [View Original Post]
    What's her name? Is she cute?
    Go in and find out LOL.

  14. #9276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    Yes because limiting herself to only the johns she is already aquainted with will keep her safe from COVID19. Makes perfect sense.
    Never apply logic to any of these girl's thought processes. They are mutually exclusive.

  15. #9275

    Preventing COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuggo  [View Original Post]
    As always KOF is spot on about Kris / Liz. She's open but only seeing people she knows because of COVID. The only thing I'll add is she no longer does the massage bit. Between her hands and joint pain she stopped doing it. Everything else is available and As KOF said super nice lady who truly enjoys her work.
    Yes because limiting herself to only the johns she is already aquainted with will keep her safe from COVID19. Makes perfect sense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape