Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #73

    Harbor Health

    Well I do not post much but after a disaster session I figured I should say something and vowed to be more informative.

    I saw an ad in the OC register for an AMP on Harbor. They offered a table shower (usually my favorite part) and a 1 hour session for .50. I went over to Harbor Health (on Harbor about 2 block north of Ball Rd). Cute young Asia behind the counter greeted my and showed me to a nice warm room.

    I got undressed and waited. I excepted the "regular" girl BUT i was suprised to see the young girl back. She was wearing jeans and tennis shoes tightly tied. Oh crap...I was going to get a real massage!!!

    An hour later I left and I needed to move on. I called a girl on CL and we met. I will post that on CL board.

    I suggest you avoid Harbor Health.

  2. #72

    Oriental

    Hey guys... felt like posting as I haven't in a long time. I regularly head out of the oc to find the 10 girls as so many of the girls in OC just dont do it for me. 103, asian link, Hot Claudia etc.... Where are the other providers off the grid?

    Currently my favorites are Valley in 562 area code due to location which I don't think will last long and and OS on SM Blvd in Santa Monica.

    Anyways last night stopped by OS and for crying out loud there was a traffic jam in the damn lobby! It was so awkward to the point we all started joking around that we were there for the asian tea! Anyways... thats a bad sign but at the same time... it was a traffic jam for a reason. They have some nice talent there.

    Anyways.... live in N. OC and throw me a bone if anyone is inclined.

    oz

  3. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
    Was in need of a massage and wanted to try some place new to me. Went to an "accu" place on McDurmott. Saw their ad on CL and was offered a special of 60 for the hour rather than the usual 80. I was only expecting a massage and maybe a handy release. Got a cutie wearing a mini skirt!!! Good massage including hot stone therapy. My hands were free to roam as much as I could while lying on my stomach. The massage included some light ass play and some touching of my goods that felt really good. On the flip the provider looked at my hardness and asked if I wanted "boom boom." On went the cover and into CG, K9, and Mish to completion with her ankles up around my ears! My she was a tight one! She gave me her cell #. I will return. Next time I'll just go for the half hour. Total damage: 60 + 120 but it was worth it to be in that tightness!

    Looks: 7.5
    Service: 8
    Attitude: 8
    Saw the same place on CL ad. went there on weekend saw coco, short, c cups, a little flabby in middle but very fun. Hear Penny or Ruby may be even better.

  4. #70

    cash try this

    Laguna hills by claim jumper off La Paz behind gym. The old place has reopened. One butter-face and one hotty. You'll enjoy your time there. If you've not already been back.

  5. #69

    Sam 31

    Something isn't right with Sam 31. He's posted 7 times from Houston, LA, City of Industry and Orange Country. Every post he begs for information. Not one post does he offer anything.

    Newby, post something useful and you may get something useful. Otherwise, do some research like the rest of us.

  6. #68

    cindys hoe house

    Anyone have any new word on Cindy and her hoes?? I noticed her number went from mailbox is full to out of service.

  7. #67
    Hey can someone msg me a place to go try? Yeah maybe someplace I dont know. Dont care how the girl looks, long as she uses oil and rubs a lot of ass. Help, lol. Thanks

    Tried the place on 800-something Harbor. @ girls there, both somewhat chunky but good looking. Both have big boobs for chinese. One wearing a bra and the other a backless braless top. One in jeans which were soft and the other in some kind of soft pants. Nice clean place, 50 for an hour w/tableshower. Shower and massage were very good. I would go back. Just not some 19 young spinners but still good. Worth a try.
    Last edited by Member #3942; 01-22-07 at 16:44. Reason: forgot a trip

  8. #66
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Fe Maiden ,

    Can you tell us the cross street for it? Going out there on buisness and wouldn't mind going to a MP for a good massage. Or where their add is in craigslist?

  9. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Spitz
    Quick question: In any given city we have access to many MP's, some better than others; ) How many do you think are under the radar that are yet to be discovered? Ones that may not even advertise, or by word of mouth only? Just Curious.

    Thanks
    Honestly, you can just blindly walk into any AMP and have a 50% chance of getting a HJ. It's the good FS that is harder to find. I wish I could contribute more but I'm not as active on the AMP front as I am in the Brazil / Argentina front. I go to AMP once every 3-4 weeks just to tie me over before I head down south again.

  10. #64

    Not so new?

    Looks like you've been in the OC since at least 5-15-05 judging by your posts? That's half a year!
    Thought you would know about the rates by now since you seem to have been out and about already? IMHO, You probably shouldn't play the "new from Ohio" for too long. LOL.
    PS. Sorry, I don't want to come off too harsh. I just thought maybe you would have figured out the pricing by now?


    Quote Originally Posted by Kdoc13
    I am new in the OC from Ohio, and saw in the weekly a place in DP called New Life, they offer a 4 hands massage, was wondering if anyone had experience with this? If so, any reccomendations for this place or others? Also, table showers and FS would be nice. I am used to less selection of places, but guarenteed FS and tables showers back east. Trying to find a good place here hasn't been easy.

    By the way, I don't want to engage in rate inflation. Can I get some averages on the various places (Corral, Frontier, 103, dr Gao's, Chap & Brook) so I don't run up the prices? I think I am paying too much out here. Back east it's 60/hr, & additional 160 FS, 120 BBJ, 100 CBJ, 60 HJ.
    Last edited by Rockett Man; 01-20-07 at 13:05. Reason: clarification

  11. #63
    Was in need of a massage and wanted to try some place new to me. Went to an "accu" place on McDurmott. Saw their ad on CL and was offered a special of 60 for the hour rather than the usual 80. I was only expecting a massage and maybe a handy release. Got a cutie wearing a mini skirt!!! Good massage including hot stone therapy. My hands were free to roam as much as I could while lying on my stomach. The massage included some light ass play and some touching of my goods that felt really good. On the flip the provider looked at my hardness and asked if I wanted "boom boom." On went the cover and into CG, K9, and Mish to completion with her ankles up around my ears! My she was a tight one! She gave me her cell #. I will return. Next time I'll just go for the half hour. Total damage: 60 + 120 but it was worth it to be in that tightness!

    Looks: 7.5
    Service: 8
    Attitude: 8

  12. #62

    4 Hands Massage?

    I am new in the OC from Ohio, and saw in the weekly a place in DP called New Life, they offer a 4 hands massage, was wondering if anyone had experience with this? If so, any reccomendations for this place or others? Also, table showers and FS would be nice. I am used to less selection of places, but guarenteed FS and tables showers back east. Trying to find a good place here hasn't been easy.

    By the way, I don't want to engage in rate inflation. Can I get some averages on the various places (Corral, Frontier, 103, dr Gao's, Chap & Brook) so I don't run up the prices? I think I am paying too much out here. Back east it's 60/hr, & additional 160 FS, 120 BBJ, 100 CBJ, 60 HJ.

  13. #61
    Quick question: In any given city we have access to many MP's, some better than others; ) How many do you think are under the radar that are yet to be discovered? Ones that may not even advertise, or by word of mouth only? Just Curious.

    Thanks

  14. #60

    Why so slow today,

    is it because of the cold weather?

  15. #59

    Ass

    Was looking for a girl with a nice big ass. Did not find her.

    Anything in San Juan?

    Saw nothing about any new places too.

    Yes Im bored. Need a nice big ass or sweet young girl that likes to play.

    Whats with the girls lately? No place Ive been to the last few weeks did a good ass rub or anything sensual. Whats going on? Who messed it up? Was going to try someplace south county but nobody gave me any good tips to try. let it loose. Was going to try Maria in San Juan but dont know if she does anything sensual. Just lookiing for ots of good ass play from a decent girl.
    Last edited by Member #3942; 01-17-07 at 09:35. Reason: Added more

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape