Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22465

    Going Dutch

    I miss the wit and wisdom of Dutch Treat.

  2. #22464

    Honey Family of Spas

    All the instagram and ****** page seem to be inactive. Do they have new ones?

  3. #22463
    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBack59  [View Original Post]
    They had a visit from the county a while back. Got closed up for a bit and several girls got tickets.
    Tickets for what?

  4. #22462
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchOwl  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from six star (Tustin) saying they've reopened. I didn't know that they closed?
    They had a visit from the county a while back. Got closed up for a bit and several girls got tickets.

  5. #22461

    Yes, I meant Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by BTrain  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean Chanel / Nikita, who is now at Havana Spa?
    Sorry for my mix-up.

    Lift Her Up.

  6. #22460
    Quote Originally Posted by GreedizGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am relatively new to the scene and I had my first experience today. I am very worried right now since after I was done with the act, I noticed a camera in the room where it happened.

    Can I be arrested if LE get their hands on the footage? I was wearing a mask but it is still worries me. Any thoughts on this? Thank you!
    There was a camera in the massage room? That's going way too far. What was the location so, mongers can chose to avoid?

  7. #22459
    My dumbass parked my car near the spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJones  [View Original Post]
    How would they know who you are?

    .

  8. #22458
    How would they know who you are?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreedizGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am relatively new to the scene and I had my first experience today. I am very worried right now since after I was done with the act, I noticed a camera in the room where it happened.

    Can I be arrested if LE get their hands on the footage? I was wearing a mask but it is still worries me. Any thoughts on this? Thank you!
    .

  9. #22457
    Quote Originally Posted by GreedizGood  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am relatively new to the scene and I had my first experience today. I am very worried right now since after I was done with the act, I noticed a camera in the room where it happened.

    Can I be arrested if LE get their hands on the footage? I was wearing a mask but it is still worries me. Any thoughts on this? Thank you!
    Nah. They couldn't ever figure out it's you.

    Which place has cameras in the room?

  10. #22456

    F&c

    Damage= . 4 and. 6.

    Everything was okay except for the room having no door. There was just piece of cloth so no privacy.

  11. #22455

    Question after the fact

    Hello, I am relatively new to the scene and I had my first experience today. I am very worried right now since after I was done with the act, I noticed a camera in the room where it happened.

    Can I be arrested if LE get their hands on the footage? I was wearing a mask but it is still worries me. Any thoughts on this? Thank you!

  12. #22454
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Got a haircut at today barber. As I was walking out I saw a cute girl walking into misty spa next door. I searched the forum for reviews but none recent.

    Has anyone have a report for misty spa?
    On Newport? I've gone there off and on for years. No FS or BJ that I know of. HE though.

  13. #22453
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    I asked for Celine, whom Heather knows as Nikita. I got the impression she's gone, and when I got home and read carefully I see she's at Heavenly Spa now.
    I think you mean Chanel / Nikita, who is now at Havana Spa?

  14. #22452
    Massage shops may all now be officially open in Orange County.

  15. #22451

    Tlc

    Anyone been to TLC SPA? How was your experience and with who.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape