rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 982 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 1032 1082 1482 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11691

    Megan

    The good: The pictures are of her and she definitely puts forward the effort to get a rise out of you. Very pleasant person tries to put you at ease.

    Donation: 100.

    The Bad: interupted to Take a phone call and then Left the room to pay the rent. (She really said that) she had me deadbolt the room while gone.

    Almost left then but she did already have my money. When she came back it was just not happening.

    She knew she Had thrown me all off my game and said it will be on the house next time.

    The very bad: Not more than a few minute down the road she called and asked when I was getting there thinking I was her next appointment.

    http://racine.skipthegames.com/femal...n/393751757370
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2E384998-E0EC-4A31-BAE8-08D2C92B803A.jpg‎   A2B62D30-C4EA-42F1-96E9-E401E68AC157.jpg‎   5FB35CB0-2495-4554-A9F2-F012DB89E1C7.jpg‎  

  2. #11690

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeOfInsani  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/770950785368

    Anyone had an experience with this one? I've searched the forum and haven't found a connection, googling shows her consistently posting in MKE or Chicago. But no reviews. In her older postings she calls herself Starr. I've been texting her with no red flags.
    She's real and a little spinner. Saw her once. Incall was on 91st north of Goodwill. Big apartment building. Not sure about now. Wouldn't suck cock. Open to BBFS cip. No plans to repeat, but might in a pinch if she's started to do head. A little pricey IMHO for the limited menu. When I saw her, BBBJ was on the menu and called her on it. She's taken it off since then.

  3. #11689
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    She's actually real. I can point you to all her social media. On the other hand though, I do believe she is a scam artist and just looking for a quick buck. Her pics and associates seem to show signs of use and management.
    Thanks guys, guess I'll pass on this one and try again.

  4. #11688
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'll get right on that Officer Krupke.
    LOL some people here are such cornballs. I've used Kendall several times and when someone says something vague like "Look her up on CCAP" it makes me wonder what is out there recently before I think about going back. But no, you definitely busted me, I'm a cop. I would have gotten away with it if not your meddling horndogs.

  5. #11687
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting kinda tired of the hobby recently. Last week it was a girl who looked NOTHING like her pictures.

    Then today I'm texting back and forth with a new one for me ALL day long Finally came to an agreement and went to her motel on Appleton at 6 this evening. We talked on the phone almost the whole way. I even stopped at Starbucks for her. Guess what happened. GHOSTED!

    I call and text her for about 30 min, then say fuck it and drive back home.

    An hour later she texts saying to come back, she's sorry and we will have a good time.

    My dumb ass drives ALL the way back there in the fucking rain to get ghosted AGAIN!

    Same thing. Text for 30 min then bounce again.

    Get home and she texts me again. WTF.

    Needless to say I didn't get to see her, or anyone else tonight. I even hit the south loop and it was dead because of the rain.

    If anyone has any experience with this one let me know how it went for you.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/774108657712
    I've been going back and forth with her for a few months. She always commits to a date, then something either comes up last minute, she doesn't have a ride, or she goes completely dark.

    Based on feedback I had gotten from other seniors, she is real, but I haven't been able to confirm. I'll probably keep trying, but always make sure I have a backup.

  6. #11686

    Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting kinda tired of the hobby recently. Last week it was a girl who looked NOTHING like her pictures.

    Then today I'm texting back and forth with a new one for me ALL day long Finally came to an agreement and went to her motel on Appleton at 6 this evening. We talked on the phone almost the whole way. I even stopped at Starbucks for her. Guess what happened. GHOSTED!

    I call and text her for about 30 min, then say fuck it and drive back home.

    An hour later she texts saying to come back, she's sorry and we will have a good time.

    My dumb ass drives ALL the way back there in the fucking rain to get ghosted AGAIN!

    Same thing. Text for 30 min then bounce again.

    Get home and she texts me again. WTF.

    Needless to say I didn't get to see her, or anyone else tonight. I even hit the south loop and it was dead because of the rain.

    If anyone has any experience with this one let me know how it went for you.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/774108657712
    She is real and fun the pics are accurate I don't remember the exact damage but it was reasonable menu was a little limited but nothing bad I will be repeating.

  7. #11685

    Kaylani

    Pulled the trigger on her. Damage was $$. Super petite. Not worth it. Her house had needles everywhere and she was super talkative. Really tight and nice girl if you want to see her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/237394184283

  8. #11684

    Wendy

    What's up with Wendy's ad on STG? The phone number listed is not even in service. Please send PM on how to contact.

  9. #11683

    Formerly Starr??

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/770950785368

    Anyone had an experience with this one? I've searched the forum and haven't found a connection, googling shows her consistently posting in MKE or Chicago. But no reviews. In her older postings she calls herself Starr. I've been texting her with no red flags.

  10. #11682

    Missy

    Went to see missy last week. Far nicer location on the east side. She's the same, kinda dead fish but really friendly and easy to be around. Just not an exciting event. Maybe in a pinch, which is an upgrade since she moved to the nicer place.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/764518315327

  11. #11681
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwildor  [View Original Post]
    Fake. She asks for a deposit and tries to sell you pics.
    She's actually real. I can point you to all her social media. On the other hand though, I do believe she is a scam artist and just looking for a quick buck. Her pics and associates seem to show signs of use and management.

  12. #11680
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I don't do this much anymore but I used to contribute here. I'm planning to try this one out, just wondering if anyone has any first hand Intel, any reason I should avoid? I didn't see a review but really could have missed it. If not, I'll TOFTT tonight.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/846353942323
    Fake. She asks for a deposit and tries to sell you pics.

  13. #11679
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I don't do this much anymore but I used to contribute here. I'm planning to try this one out, just wondering if anyone has any first hand Intel, any reason I should avoid? I didn't see a review but really could have missed it. If not, I'll TOFTT tonight.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/846353942323
    Will ask for a dick pic, and a deposit via cashapp or whatever. May even send a pic in return that matches the girl in the ad. Then you will get zero responses. And your deposit will be gone. "She" advertises all over the stg board.

  14. #11678

    Bunni

    Guys, I don't do this much anymore but I used to contribute here. I'm planning to try this one out, just wondering if anyone has any first hand Intel, any reason I should avoid? I didn't see a review but really could have missed it. If not, I'll TOFTT tonight.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/846353942323

  15. #11677

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Ty and. S. P. For your heads up, so this morning, I tried the red head, she answered on first call, said how far are you from Appleton Ave, said 30 minutes, she said great ill be back there in 10,she then asks if I could stop & get her a coffee, weird since she's driving, I play along said sure anything else, she requests 2 hashbrowns from McDonald's,I said I got ya and. P. ,Not really I said I'm otw, I never left my house & after 4 more calls, crickets, she never answered again. I'd PASS fellow mongers, don't even waste your time.

    EAGLE 19.
    She just hit me back up asking when I'm going to come over, lmfao!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape