rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    LOL. 2 k.

    She's been on less than a month and is probably imagining stories like the ones told on the "Call Her Daddy" podcast that make it seem like 2 k per meeting is the norm. IMO, that podcast is at least partially responsible for these ridiculous PPM numbers girls are expecting.

  2. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting because after I posted that we started chatting and she quoted me some ridiculous ppm like she had some serious gps going on. And it turns out her shit ain't quite as hot as she thought it was. LOL!
    Did she send you photo's as well? Her selfies are seriously night and day difference from what she has posted on her profile.

  3. #4160

    Chrissie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Chrissie https://www.seeking.com/member/55b8a...b-e2360ab9cde2 ?

    She is a cute Asian and everything is on the table (BBFS / cip). Didn't try anal but that is not my thing. You'll have to Uber her to you or pick her up. But she will stay until you kick her out. And talks a lot. She came over around 8 pm and I sent her on her way around 1:30 am. Can't remember how much I gave her but it was maybe around 200. She never told me what she wanted beforehand but was happy with the 200.
    Thats good to know, others have reported that she's a dead fish.

  4. #4159

    Contact Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Chrissie https://www.seeking.com/member/55b8a...b-e2360ab9cde2 ?

    She is a cute Asian and everything is on the table (BBFS / cip). Didn't try anal but that is not my thing. You'll have to Uber her to you or pick her up. But she will stay until you kick her out. And talks a lot. She came over around 8 pm and I sent her on her way around 1:30 am. Can't remember how much I gave her but it was maybe around 200. She never told me what she wanted beforehand but was happy with the 200.
    Where can I find her contact info? Nothing on google. And SA asks for an upgrade.

  5. #4158

    Thanks, but not into Asian girls

    I spend my 20's partying in asia with my military friends. I had my fill of Asian girls. Looking for a natural big boob petite girl, or cute a redhead. Also had my fill of fake boob escorts from when I was in my 30's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Chrissie https://www.seeking.com/member/55b8a...b-e2360ab9cde2 ?

    She is a cute Asian and everything is on the table (BBFS / cip). Didn't try anal but that is not my thing. You'll have to Uber her to you or pick her up. But she will stay until you kick her out. And talks a lot. She came over around 8 pm and I sent her on her way around 1:30 am. Can't remember how much I gave her but it was maybe around 200. She never told me what she wanted beforehand but was happy with the 200.

  6. #4157

    Cancelled as well!

    Good looking out Dimples, Sorry it didn't work out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Had a date set with her for Saturday, but I'll cancel. I like my girls petite, if not they better have a smoking hot body.

  7. #4156

    Its NOVA

    I ask about Richmond turns out she has family there, but she lives in nova. She gives off GPS vibe, but I think it has mostly to do with her dealing with the guys on this seeking. We know these girls are escorts, but they want to be treated like a normal women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her a while ago but it fell off, she seemed to have a bit of a gps vibe to her. Maybe I'll give it another shot. Her location says Richmond, she met you up here in NoVa?

  8. #4155

    Have you tried Chrissie?

    Have you tried Chrissie https://www.seeking.com/member/55b8a...b-e2360ab9cde2 ?

    She is a cute Asian and everything is on the table (BBFS / cip). Didn't try anal but that is not my thing. You'll have to Uber her to you or pick her up. But she will stay until you kick her out. And talks a lot. She came over around 8 pm and I sent her on her way around 1:30 am. Can't remember how much I gave her but it was maybe around 200. She never told me what she wanted beforehand but was happy with the 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    So been msg this one for off and on for a while. She even cancel on we once. Finally close the deal at 400. Hotel date was inTysons Corner. Her pics are accurate hour last figure with a little quarantine stomach. Big fake boobs, which were soft to the touch. She is a heavy drinker and vodka is her poison. She hot but not much into asian girls. We didn't click all that great, but will give it another shot to see if I can get BBFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30939...1-85017e73518a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08DDE650-A05B-499D-8F1C-F6C5AE1F94C2.jpg‎  

  9. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    So been msg this one for off and on for a while. She even cancel on we once. Finally close the deal at 400. Hotel date was inTysons Corner. Her pics are accurate hour last figure with a little quarantine stomach. Big fake boobs, which were soft to the touch. She is a heavy drinker and vodka is her poison. She hot but not much into asian girls. We didn't click all that great, but will give it another shot to see if I can get BBFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30939...1-85017e73518a
    I was chatting with her a while ago but it fell off, she seemed to have a bit of a gps vibe to her. Maybe I'll give it another shot. Her location says Richmond, she met you up here in NoVa?

  10. #4153

    Asian_Daisy703

    So been msg this one for off and on for a while. She even cancel on we once. Finally close the deal at 400. Hotel date was inTysons Corner. Her pics are accurate hour last figure with a little quarantine stomach. Big fake boobs, which were soft to the touch. She is a heavy drinker and vodka is her poison. She hot but not much into asian girls. We didn't click all that great, but will give it another shot to see if I can get BBFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30939...1-85017e73518a

  11. #4152

    Brasilianbabe_

    Any info on this one? Says on the profile that she's been around a while.

    Haven't seen or heard a peep about her. Smoking body. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/051fa...7-623d86c2f2f3

  12. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, I can report she looks nothing like her photo's either. It's one this to change your hair style, hair color, etc. But trust me she uses either a shit ton of makeup in her pics or some filter magic
    That's interesting because after I posted that we started chatting and she quoted me some ridiculous ppm like she had some serious gps going on. And it turns out her shit ain't quite as hot as she thought it was. LOL!

  13. #4150

    Kateyourbaby

    I always try to FaceTime first to head off a situation like that. I'm noticing enough profiles recently where the body pics aren't showing a face and then then other pics show her face from shoulders up only. Red flag in my book. Unless she'll FaceTime I move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    And I promise she is neither of those. And I knew the minute she walked in my door I wasn't going to fuck her, frumpy ass in her jeans. No makeup, hair not done. She didn't even try to make an effort to sell herself. Her pics on her profile must have an amazing filter on them to make her look as pretty as she does in them because she's no where near that beautiful in person.

  14. #4149

    Babyyyy022


  15. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Her profile says she's been on the site since 2016 but I searched the forums and didn't find anything on her, kinda surprising.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af962...3-8e273657b582
    Sadly, I can report she looks nothing like her photo's either. It's one this to change your hair style, hair color, etc. But trust me she uses either a shit ton of makeup in her pics or some filter magic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape