Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 24707
-
09-11-20 14:48 #15887Senior Member

Posts: 311For the record I don't know anyone that is out looking for do it yourself. They might get you so horny you say fuck it I'll rub one out. But nobody I know wants to jack off if they have the option. Years ago when things were dry I'd get the blue ball massage then head directly to a provider offering a sure thing to cure my blue balls. I've literally gotten in tug of war arguments with some of these girls. Then grab my hand and place it on my pecker then I shake my head saying no you and grab her hand pushing it toward my pecker. With both of us saying NO You, NO. I've literally gotten up and started getting dressed which most the times scares them realising they are going to get a shitty tip. I say I don't pay for DIY and make it clear how much more they will make if they tug it.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 14:30 #15886Senior Member

Posts: 311Dude, Zen may have some girls that offer a handshake. BUT, the majority of people on here don't get shit. I've honestly only heard a 2-3 dudes out of many dudes say they have had success. So, calling this place a Jack Shack is deceiving. I say this with the best intentions. But, saying this as you have been will only hurt your credibility with many on here. Just trying to be helpful.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 11:59 #15885Senior Member

Posts: 169Lower than a Jack Shack
You might be right on that. I'd rather have a hot woman provide the jack than myself. Should probably reserve this term for the helping hand that we are all looking for at these places like Zen, but will never get on the STL side. I just like using the term Jack Shack. All these massage places on the STL side being DIY are lower than your average Jack Shack on the east side. Sad but true.
Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 11:46 #15884Senior Member

Posts: 100Jack Shack??
So, is it DIY or is it a jack shack? To me a jack shack is about 5-10 minutes of tease then straight to the flip and a firm handshake. Done in about 30 minutes or less total but not DIY. I'm also confused how you say "jack shack" like it's a bad thing! LOL!
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 20:53 #15883Senior Member

Posts: 169Jack Shack
It's a Jack Shack man! Some people like to DIY at the Jack Shack. Funny how the original post on this looks like it came straight from Zen herself. Hi Zen!
Originally Posted by SirChuck
[View Original Post]
But seriously, there are those weeks where you've spent to much on other shit. You've got 80 bucks to do the job, and the Jack Shack starts calling. Get a decent massage along with, and it's kinda worth it. See some tities, and it's a home run. Got to stretch that dollar. Sometime you got to reach for the bottom shelf bottle.
-
09-10-20 16:02 #15882Regular Member

Posts: 2Nikki in Brentwood thoug may take more than 1 visit.
Originally Posted by MRH99
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 10:48 #15881Regular Member

Posts: 14Riverside AMP in st charles
I use to go there quite often and had some great mileage. Haven't been in a while don't get to st Charles that often was wondering if anyone has any information. I hate crossing the bridge in to st Louis so some on in st Charles county has my business.
-
09-09-20 12:09 #15880Senior Member

Posts: 196Thanks for info
Send you a private message, let me know when you see it, Thank you.
Originally Posted by Saipan311
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 09:57 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 37This is what I have learned from reading these pages and others and many years of visits. Choose a few establishments that seem like they might work for you and start frequenting those. If you want to have the luxury of a sure bet finish, you need patience to establish rapport with someone who trusts you, and who also doesn't move around all the time. I know a few, and it seems others know of different places, where I would strike out. Besides that, everybody has a different idea on what is a "good" massage to them.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 16:08 #15878Senior Member

Posts: 398Angels
Which one did you see what was on menu for extras and donations appreciate any help new on board.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 15:57 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 28Had the same experience. Panda is a winner. The massage is not great, but the ending is solid.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 14:06 #15876Regular Member

Posts: 16Older woman who has been there for several years. I have been there several times over the last 3 years. That may be the difference in my experience. These ladies are afraid of LE.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 12:10 #15875Senior Member

Posts: 55Zen
Been to Zen twice recently. Once before Covid and once with face mask. Both times, nothing, nada, zip. I had read promising reports several months before covid. Now as I look back they did not provide credible detail so maybe the reviews were misconstrued by me. Good luck out there. Seems like if you find a good thing it doesn't last for long. I am one frustrated monger?
Originally Posted by Hamster4072
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 23:09 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 121DIY on my end. Haven't heard any stories about HE or touching.
Originally Posted by JohnGoode
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 17:23 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 311IMO, its marketing to get people in the door. Unfortunately, the pics never match at any of these AMPs and services are mostly misleading. Most places will get the blood flowing with sensual massages which helps get the wrinkles out. But, mostly that's it or DIY. Randomly, many places girls come in that offer more but they seem to never last. Consistency is the issue. Just when you think you struck gold with consistency your luck runs out with the girls leaving town.
Historically, I've noticed around election time happy endings dry up. Months after they tend to loosen up some.
I don't believe many people have had success at Zen. Like I said some claim they have but I haven't. I've heard well more nays than yeahs about Zen.
Originally Posted by Hamster4072
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




