Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 24048
-
09-11-20 18:16 #10788Regular Member

Posts: 19Google is your friend
Quick google search pulled several ads with matching pics and info. Also looks like there's a second number for the same group 78 six-37 two-53 XX.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....inia/53322200/#.
Originally Posted by EasyEmail786
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 15:01 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 194No info on this
Where did you find this company?
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
There is no info on this number anywhere what so ever.
-
09-11-20 14:47 #10786Senior Member

Posts: 140201 lbs at 5 to 5'3". A lot of meat indeed. CFS with a girl with a healthy BMI would be preferable for me. I’ll pass.
Originally Posted by BristowBob01
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 10:45 #10785Senior Member

Posts: 41Taylor2 Popz
GM -- anyone seen Taylor before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/54013939/#.
-
09-11-20 08:48 #10784Senior Member

Posts: 25Daisy in Chantilly
http://fairfax.skipthegames.com/fema...y/024796888070
Have seen her before. She has some meat on her bones. Started with using my microphone to sing some tunes then we donned the waterproof socks for a trip in the rain. The grip is extreme and almost feels like a vice grip!! Very nice and very accommodating a very very open menu just treat her nice. If you are the type that enjoys partaking without water proof socks she's open to it.
Go visit her-enjoy.
-
09-11-20 07:35 #10783Senior Member

Posts: 651Does anyone know of an agency that uses east indian women?
-
09-10-20 17:59 #10782Senior Member

Posts: 64Juliette
There a a bunch of reviews of her on TER. They are all from the DC area. As far as I know she comes to DC / Tysons because she doesn't want to do business where she lives.
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 13:45 #10781Senior Member

Posts: 127Blanco
Should know what to say to skip0 LEO checks.
-
09-10-20 13:30 #10780Senior Member

Posts: 127Gaby latina
So I saw this utr gem definitely a new atf. This is a handler # I spoke with her and she has some very nice looking latina women. That are worth every penny upsells and GFE are on but not on the menu. If you ask the answer is no. But it exists. I can never post links but the # is 78 six 372 two 9 nine three. Fellas book with solid confidence. I will see this woman as much as time allows. I hardly ever repeat. I'm not as active as I once was but yeah I'm here taking them for the team. With that said I'll answer pms from seniors. Take it how you want I seen some fugly bitches I've had a man try and rob me. Info is golden research is golden and experience is classic. I'm here to help but if you're in this you got to report back to get that senior staus.
-
09-10-20 08:03 #10779Regular Member

Posts: 2Zoey
Has anyone seen her or know about her?
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2030409
-
09-09-20 17:39 #10778Senior Member

Posts: 105Accomplice
On the off chance you did provide a bogus review to help this guy scam other mongers and got paid for it, you would be an accomplice in any fraud case that the authorities might bring. This is another argument for legalizing sex work, if it is illegal then you attract criminals to the business to prey on those just trying to make a buck or get their rocks off.
Originally Posted by Wrangler84
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 15:16 #10777Senior Member

Posts: 68Juliette vondutch NYC agency
I would start by contacting her agency here. They may be able to book her for you in NYC or get the NYC booking contact information you need.
Originally Posted by SkipHop
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 14:41 #10776Senior Member

Posts: 206It really depends, in some years I will only drop a few hundred going to AMPs a couple of times, in some years a few thousand. Either way, it is SO MUCH CHEAPER than trying to get with some of these self entitled brats they are producing now a days.
Originally Posted by ObiWong
[View Original Post]
As far as one go around, I have spent 950, but I also received 3 hours of service, which included, pretty much solely, BB Greek with CIA and many many pops. She also had substantial work done. I wish I could see her again.
-
09-09-20 12:22 #10775Senior Member

Posts: 264Geez. Thanks for the info brother. Those who would take up on the scammer's offer are complete scum. When I had a TER account, I always took TER novice account reviews with a grain of salt and mainly went off of reviews from those with established accounts.
Originally Posted by Wrangler84
[View Original Post]
Our best bet is to go with known reviewers here or just stick with your known providers. Before COVID, I was doing that really, I stuck to my usuals and only saw one new one in probably 6-8 months.
-
09-09-20 07:39 #10774Regular Member

Posts: 22Juliette agency in ny?
Anyone know which agency Juliette vondutch uses in NYC, I'm going up there and wanted to book her but I can't find where she's working. Obviously the agency here won't know.
Thanks.









Reply With Quote






