Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 13316
-
09-12-20 00:28 #4796Regular Member

Posts: 4Greenville leads
I'm in town for a few days for work. I haven't had much luck on my regular traveling sites. P411. Is this the site for GSP info? Any recommendations? Pickings seem slim, so wondering where I should look. Thanks.
-
09-12-20 00:25 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 180Lol!
That inspired me to message her again!
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 00:21 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 180She's all that!
It has been a really long time since I've seen her. And I've tried to see her again; but when I met her it was an incredible night. Frfr she's the chick you'll think about for a long time after. I was in the midst of some kind of mania, couldn't get enough of every different flavor but got stopped in my tracks by Peach cream. She's absolutely in top three and #1 of ladies I've only met once. So yeah. No bs! She's something else.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 23:17 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 151And her ad just so happens to mention TSG.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 22:55 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 85Sweet peach
Hahahaha. No she is not. Hot? Yes. But a fake *****. Lies a lot. She doesn't want a connection, wants straight out money. College girl? Bullshit! Attended a while, but is not a student look at my name. I know. Cullowee. Snakes in her head. Beware. You'll regret it. Full time prostitute with excuses.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 22:35 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 244Hmm.
Two first time posters talking about the same girl, interesting. Anyone else calling bull?
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 20:27 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 51Sweet Peach
She is at that. Saw her Monday. She's incredible. Super laid back. Wants build a connection instead of just straight up sex. Be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Tigers120
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 16:47 #4789Regular Member

Posts: 3Sweet Peach
Sweet Peach is the best hands down.
-
09-11-20 09:52 #4788Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-10-20 13:30 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 180This?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/894376498486
Anyone know anything about this one? Looks like it could be a good one.
-
09-09-20 16:23 #4786Regular Member

Posts: 4Classy Carmen
Has anyone visited this provider recently? I would appreciate any intel!
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/315991887163
-
09-09-20 15:23 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 160Style and Grace
I seem to recall she has ben reviewed, but can't find it. Looks intresting. Any intel?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/243323045620
-
09-09-20 07:59 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 120Envy the mattress kitten
Had my first experience with envy. She is a big girl.
Definitely a bbw. I would guess she's about 45. However, if you're okay with big women, she is a ton of fun. She has a bag of toys and will not hesitate to use them on you or her. We latched up some nipple clips on each other, she used a device on her Kitty while I sucked her nips, and we enjoyed each other bodies. No kissing. She was laid back and really cool and receptive. I only had time for half an hour. I can imagine an hour with her would be a blast. After one pop 15 minutes in, she made clear that I had more time and all was good within half hour. Most providers would have been pushing me out the door at that point. So, good experience with envy. Someone I would see again.
-
09-08-20 21:43 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 1150She gives one hell of an enthusiastic BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JamesGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 21:23 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 244Vanessa
This is the second report that I've see if someone knocking on the door during her session. Guess this is just what she does. Thanks for the report. I'll be sure to pass on her.
Originally Posted by SouthernCupid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





