Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,221 to 20,235 of 37365
-
09-10-20 21:29 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 316Lola
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/132817327120
Say she going by Jamie now in her ad. Used to see her months ago but she lost weight then got saggy. Plus she was tweaking during visits running around not staying still and doing her job. So stopped seeing her. A monger friend just seen her and said to check her out. Seen her new pics and she filled back out so I visit. Much better work job. No monkey or tweaking. Filled out so nice I had to grab that fat ass and K9 it. Head game still on point. If she stays this way I will see again. 80 for qv but stayed a little over time.
-
09-10-20 15:11 #17144Senior Member

Posts: 339Smoke
I saw her on Wednesday. She fine!
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 13:49 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 464Her IG is interesting
A lot can be discovered just by searching somebody's public social media accounts.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
What was total damage and how long was the meeting?
-
09-10-20 12:37 #17142Senior Member

Posts: 1084Yes. I'm sure she will respond when she's able.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 12:19 #17141Senior Member

Posts: 470Smoke
Has anyone heard from Smoke? I've reached out several times and heard nothing back.
-
09-10-20 10:11 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 35Henrico Spinner
Is Ol Henrico spinner still in the game??
-
09-10-20 10:10 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 79Wastage of time and money
Don't waste your money. She will not treat you well.
Originally Posted by Makethescoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 09:54 #17138Senior Member

Posts: 1084I agree and have to say she's probably the best in the area. Always aims to please and no bullshit that many of the others tend to pull. Definitely go see Smoke if you haven't.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 09:24 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 475Willow, Wendy, Brittney
Wish you would have read my post regarding this one. She absolutely hates what she does! I almost felt like she is being trafficked not doing this out of her own volition because the minute you touch anywhere she is not expecting she flinches and her head turns away, eyes shut hard.
Originally Posted by Makethescoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 06:04 #17136Regular Member

Posts: 1Afternoon delight
I was looking for a little afternoon fun when I came across Kat https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/416763616938 sent a teext and she replied in about 5 minutes set up time and when arrived she gave me the room number. When I got to her room she was super friendly and pics were recent and accurate. I had a role play I wanted to play and she got right into it. Started off with BBBJ after that did reverse cowgirl then mish and I wanted to finish with cim so she ripped off the cover and went back to BBBJ until I was done and she def drained all she could. I will definitely be back for more.
-
09-09-20 19:59 #17135Senior Member

Posts: 242I have seen her before. She is all business, a lot of rules and clearly hates what she is doing.
Originally Posted by Makethescoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 19:07 #17134Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks, I'm glad I didn't waste my time.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 16:14 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 92Willow / Brittney on midlothian.
This is her on STG.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/006942209838
Not the girl in the pics but they are representative. If you search the phone number you'll find the actual person. Not a bad package but a little above average at best. Located west of chippenham on midlothian in a decent not so sketchy area. Setup was a breeze. Opted for the half hour (1. 5) CBJ, CG, MISH. Performance was lackluster at best. Ended up with a manual self finish. Wouldn't repeat. Feel like I got about half what I paid for. If I pay a higher price, I expect better efforts.
The list on STG includes a few things she said she didn't do during my visit.
As always YMMV.
Says she alternates between here and the beach.
-
09-09-20 15:33 #17132Senior Member

Posts: 581Nelle is a scam
The first one is definitely a scam I have seen her post in about seven cities at the same time. "She" will ask your location and then ask for a deposit. When asked, I stated Anchorage and she sai okay. . LOL.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 14:34 #17131Senior Member

Posts: 1449Great info brother. The last one I'm definitely gonna give a go.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






