Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4470
-
09-10-20 06:03 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 30The breakdown is right at the top of the page I mentioned with the photos, and yes, if you spring for it (180 and up) my experience has been you get all that's offered. For 120 its fairly standard CFS but I haven't been rushed out unless I came late (don't do that, the next appointment wins). Have yet to try DG+GFE 2 pop. That seems like a lot to cram into 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 02:46 #1319Regular Member

Posts: 6Nana at Bunny House
Visited Nana at Bunny house last week, I was a bit late to the appointment, so the starting part rushed a bit on my side. But Nana is cute, attentive and a pleasure to talk to and have fun with. The pictures are really and I even think she is hotter in person. Boobs are not nature but really nice looking. Skinny type. About 5"2, cute face, young probably around 25.
I initially tried to book Abby, but someone took the spot I wanted, still have 1 day window to try Abby.
-
09-10-20 00:54 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 65Who would you say has the best mix of youth and attractiveness at BGC now? I used to regular Jean before she left.
Originally Posted by HawkMoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 21:25 #1317Regular Member

Posts: 1Did you send a work I'd too? Or just the I'd and they ended up taking it like that?
Originally Posted by HeavySet
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 15:46 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 133Dg
At Bunny House the PO will give you some info on DG service. IMO the best bargain going is 180 for 45 minutes DG with a pretty young C-Doll.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 15:14 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 65Saw both. Regular of Abby for years she looks cuter and younger than her pics. Got DFK 69 BBBJ CFS for 180 was well worth it for me in and out in 35 minutes. Can't find girls this hot and young st kgirl orgs anymore.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 12:49 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 438Is there real DG or GFE service, or should I plan on just the usual C House 30 minute CFS and you're out in 20? I'm OK with a quick one, but would rather know than spend the extra and get the same service.
Originally Posted by Palo410
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:16 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 135Jasmina
She looks just like her pics. Very sweet, very much a newbie. Young, inexperienced, unsure of herself. Took me to the shower at the 30 minute mark!
Originally Posted by Somavox
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
09-08-20 19:21 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 30That is find advice, which also possibly lies adjacent to what the OP was expressing, and thus not exactly helpful. My read was our associate was concerned primarily with *making good choices* with present funds. Has enough pull the trigger, but wants to get enough info to avoid plonking down on a sub-par let-down of an experience, and then be stuck out of the running until paydaze. I get that. I think that's a central motivation for checking in here in general, even if you DO have money to burn through, trying out all the tantalizing temptations.
Originally Posted by Sanosek
[View Original Post]
Another tip, if funds really are short, would be to try half an hour at one of the better C-orgs (not the $120/$160 sort but the $120/$240-60 sort). Online presence is much weaker and sketchier for these generally, as they generally rely on word-of-mouth and wechat contacts. But there is one noteworthy exception. I found the statements made on this page concerning "fan bunny" C-org house to be spot on.
https://bayareaasiangirls.wixsite.co...an-bunny-house
I got to tell you Nana who is there just until Thursday (run, don't walk!) is a rockstar. I've been twice now, and am booked once more this week, while she's here. Yes, the pics of her and Abby on the site (linked from that link) were taken with just a phone, taken the day they showed up. Can't do any better for accuracy. For Nana I don't see any retouching at all, and actually she is prettier and hotter than the (quite lovely) photos. Cute enough and stacked enough that she could get away with slack service, but she doesn't. She's a super pleaser. Abby looks just like her pics too, seen in passing. I gather the mamasan has talent on tap that doesn't need extensive photo manipulation to be presentable. =]. Generally won't find reviews of the ladies, as they stay just 5-10 days, which is a bit of a bummer if you meet a potential ATF. (some come back regularly though).
-
09-08-20 19:10 #1311Regular Member

Posts: 14Adela at BGC
Ill make this one short and sweet. She's the girl in the pics with P.S. #3 and #7 are most representative. About 5'2" tight body with fake Cs. Nothing really stands out in service, I was able to check off all of the boxes. Friendly and willing, she wore full mesh type bodysuit with holes in the right places LOL. I would say the best thing she has going on is her pussy. It might be the tightest one I've been in. Even soaking wet I could still feel all the ridges with each pump. She also dfks throughout and can take a pounding. It's quite surprising considering she's new. One of the annoying things when nova and Jennie were new was their FS stamina. After a few pumps they'd ask me to stop, slow down, go shallower or suggest a handy. They're good now LOL. Thank why'all for breaking them in. Although Adela is average overall, the tight pussy, youth and potential for improvement will have me returning.
-
09-08-20 00:02 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 30Yeah I did. The thing is she looked NOTHING like her photo, legit looked like Claire or Michelle, the plastic surgery lips. Ain't complaining about her age or chest, but I stopped at the door and didn't proceed further. Probably should've asked the tan line question first before I jumped the gun. Might reschedule and double check but at the time, I honestly thought I was getting bait and switched. Will update once I try again.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 21:18 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 294Halsey
Halsey I felt like her face matched her photos when I visited albeit P.S. And older. I would put her at early to mid 30's looking, I'd imagine her actual age is probably mid 30's. She had tan lines with c implants and a cute booty. Overall nice looking body. Claire I've never seen is supposed to be natural, I'd imagine Claire is thicker. Did you ask her for her name? Granted there are times the photos are off and not close to the original photos.
Originally Posted by Ggininder1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:01 #1308Regular Member

Posts: 15Limited funds
Thanks probably a good idea, just hate it when little head takes over for big head.
Originally Posted by Sanosek
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 12:31 #1307Regular Member

Posts: 11Good to know.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
Anyone get feedback on Jazmina?
https://lovelyangels.site/jasmina
-
09-07-20 05:43 #1306Banned Member

Posts: 770From what I've heard, she has newbie service. Good attitude. Close to but not quite spinner body. Okish face. She isn't advertised as pse so you most likely won't get 'new' PSE aka bb (and since newbie service, no old pse either). Estimate was late 20's early 30's.
Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






