Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 32178
-
09-10-20 18:23 #16518Regular Member

Posts: 12Sung's Last Straw
Never going back to Sung. The massage was just OK. Didn't ask the provider's name probably mid / late 40's with bolt-on Cs. Some small talk and then on the flip she asks for my I'd. What? I'm not even close to being too young I'm only paying cash. I hold it out but leave my name covered, and then she says services range from 0. 6 to $$. This is just outright greed after having a sketchy I'd check. I said no thanks and left. All told I was in the building for less than 20 minutes despite having paid for 30.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
Did I have a nice dream? No. But the only reason they think they can ask for $60 is because some of you are actually paying it. You can leave after just a massage and $60 in your pocket and still call it a win.
-
09-10-20 17:50 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 506Appl
I'm just RTFF doing my research and used your google search. Love the big boobs, just hope she doesn't have that huge Bush. I get so turned off by these huge bushes. My preference is always bare, but a shaved up trim can be nice.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 14:29 #16516Senior Member

Posts: 133BG appointments
I cannot book an appointment at BG. I’ve tried calling, texting, and email. Can someone please provide the appropriate procedures? Thanks.
-
09-10-20 10:47 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 60Enjoying the Pines in Woodbridge
Have been working in Northern Virginia a bit and commuting back to Richmond. Traffic was a bear one day so I decided to take a break. Enjoying the Pines in Woodbridge was the right call. Thin Girl, tattoo on her shoulder and braces. Could not understand her name after asking twice. Nice TS before and after the massage. Returning from the TS saw another first round draft pick in the hall, looks like some cute girls here. Great service, this girls took care of me after some negotiating down. Stay safe.
-
09-10-20 10:37 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 28https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...e/9671183.html
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 01:51 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 36I don't know any Vietnamese in DMV but there is one in south Jersey
Place is called DaDaDa spa in Sewell, NJ. Tina is the name of the masseuse. She is older but the service is off the charts. I have never seen that kind of service around here. Soapy body slide, 2 pops any expletive you can think of. But call before you go as they can be flaky with keeping appointments. I have not been there in a while. Google the name you should find their number.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 01:24 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 67ST Dreams
In the past few weeks got screened easily no hassle with ST in Tyson's Corner. Had 3 dreams all for an hour at $$ so I could find what was available with consistent outcomes if I saw them again.
Kylie:
Had a great time and will repeat. Taller than most and a spinner. Not too far off from her pictures. Very kind and willing, but some rules. Not the most open minded, but kindly refuses and kept going during the dream. I skipped the massage and kept to more of a body rub session. After a NOVA, we talked and laid together. She shared some stories of her dreams and she's open minded to live out some fantasies.
Stephanie:
Was planning on seeing someone else, but she popped as a new person that day and had to take a chance since she is Columbian and her pictures made me think I'd get a Shakira. Not the case. She worked there in the past so they are her in the pictures, but her past days. Very much different in person now. But the time we spent was on par with PV sessions leading to a NOVA. Very cautious to do any type of extras due to COVID. Even if she offered extras, wouldn't see her again since not what expected from pictures.
Jessie:
Needs no introduction. Much better than her pictures. Very friendly with some shy sass if she likes you. More than NOVA offered, but I didn't opt for all. For what I wanted, she let me have some more. No massage, but pure body to body with lot of roaming not seen from most PV places. When she lays on her stomach on the bed, that a $$ just pops in the sky and you can't help but want to worship it. Already planning to see her again and more regular.
Happy to share more in PM. Looking for some info about BG girls or Emily (new?) at ST.
Treat them well!
-
09-09-20 22:08 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 384https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/an...e/9671183.html
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 21:49 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 105Tara
Use google. Simple enough.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...5/9671183.html
-
09-09-20 19:18 #16509Regular Member

Posts: 17Luna in Annandale
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9693419.html
I hooked up with Luna recently. 1st time I talked her into a short stay for BBBJ for $. 20. She is older than the pics, and a bit heavier, but I had fun. She is eager to please, in my opinion. She was moving the next week, which sounded good to me. Wasn't impressed with the location.
Hit her up a couple weeks later. Went for the full hour with the promise of a double pop. I am now older, and it takes me a bit to recoop. She promised she would provide. YMMV. I am slim, and in shape, and easy going. Anyway, I arrived to a much better place. Took a shower, and proceeded to the table. BBBJ right off the bat. Round number one was complete. It may take me a while to recoop for pop #2, but first round with me is simple, and fast. I turned over for a massage. Nothing to write home about. Nothing like Nalee, but decent. Only thing was, I could tell she was texting, and I told her to stop. She did. Rolled over and proceeded with BJ #2, and a little ass play. It took a little while but she did deliver as promised. Showered, and hit the road. $$. 4 damage. I'll probably repeat at times.
-
09-09-20 19:02 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 648I stopped by today and was led to room. Paid $60 for hour, introduced myself and she said she was Tina. She delivered a decent medium massage and soft slow finish as requested. Allowed OTC roaming. I didn't try for more. Friendly lady with soft hands. Left tip in room and met her out front. Decent place, but I prefer Health Magic, Dragon Spa, and Healthy Touches of all the Manassas places.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 14:52 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 30Tara ad
I've seen many references to Tara, but no one seems to have a recent ad. Does anyone have a contact?
-
09-09-20 08:05 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 207Delaware
There a place in Dover, it's about 5-10 min from the casino. Can't think of the name. I haven't been there for years. The lady that run it was Vietnamese. If I find the place, I will pm you.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 05:14 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 458Avoid
I saw Bekka a few years ago. Take a pass on her. The photo is not her. She's a short, unattractive AA woman with a prominent belly who does a much less than satisfactory massage in her basement. She didn't allow much in roaming and wasn't at all sensual.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 23:29 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 34Jane
Jane has a new improved location and can confirm prostate and incredible edging in on the menu. Drink lots of fluids before seeing her as you will be completely drained afterwards.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






