High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 930 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    The claim Barely 18 but list age as 21.
    I think because when they post on those sites, the minimum age they're allowed to put in is 21.

  2. #6705
    Just saw this gem. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Mixedbabyyyy.

    Pics are real and accurate. She's only in town for a day or two though. Donations are reasonable, but only covered services available. QK was 1. 4, hh 200. She'll give. 2 discount if you write her a review before leaving.

  3. #6704

    Funny thing is or more to support the signs of LE

    The claim Barely 18 but list age as 21.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr425  [View Original Post]
    If you go and see her, we won't be hearing from you again.

  4. #6703

    And if I may.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBoner  [View Original Post]
    I concur, pics are real, very beautiful girl. Unfortunately like the other reviews said, didn't seem that into it, didn't like to be touched, and everything covered.
    Not GFE. Great to look at though.

  5. #6702

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    I had been out of the game and just lurking for over a year. Not because of the scamdemic or anything, just. Not interested.

    Things changed and this little hottie came across my path. https://callescort.org/323-312-4390.

    I think she's been reviewed before, but couldn't find it and it if so, could've used a refresher.

    VERY SEXY! Just met up with her at WW for a QV. Paid $.

    Amazing body and really tight good looking snatch. She got into it as well and didn't rush me or anything. Definitely worth repeating, and I just might do so! She definitely has a handler as a text went out when I got there and when I left.

    Just did CBJ, mish and flipped to doggy. She's great if you're into young Latina spinners.
    I concur, pics are real, very beautiful girl. Unfortunately like the other reviews said, didn't seem that into it, didn't like to be touched, and everything covered.

  6. #6701
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hapa are you referring to Teal or Victoria? Thanks for replying.
    The girl Victoria.

  7. #6700
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, haven't been on the board since my last trip to Vegas 2 years ago. I'll be out in a month and am checking in to see if anyone can verify 2 ladies I found on ter. Reviews are very good but only a few and my spicy senses are tingling.

    Victoria Dahlen and Teal.

    http://victoriadahlen.escortbook.com/

    https://teallove.escortbook.com/

    Any info much appreciated.
    Or maybe someone here has a good suggestion. My plan is to grab someone for an 8 hour late night session. Would like a girl with a bit of an attitude who likes to go out. Will lead me by the hand to her favorite club or lounge. Toned or skinny or athletic body, min 8 face. I'm into edging, toys, BBBJ,(cim or, spit a bonus) daty, dfk, GFE, squirt (double bonus not a deal killer) would like to stay under 40 yo but if toned and looks better than age would go higher. I need a 100% lock guarantee on service, looks, attitude etc as I know I'll be paying north of $1500. I don't get to do this often so got to make the best of it. Apologize in advance if too specific. Thanks in advance for any info.

  8. #6699
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal and has reviews on TER.

    Saw her once and was good. But, never repeated due to entrance fee.
    Hapa are you referring to Teal or Victoria? Thanks for replying.

  9. #6698

    Victoria.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, haven't been on the board since my last trip to Vegas 2 years ago. I'll be out in a month and am checking in to see if anyone can verify 2 ladies I found on ter. Reviews are very good but only a few and my spicy senses are tingling.

    Victoria Dahlen and Teal.

    http://victoriadahlen.escortbook.com/

    https://teallove.escortbook.com/

    Any info much appreciated.
    Victoria is reviewed very favorably on TER I'd: 345974.

    The other girl looks familiar but I couldn't say if it's good or bad.

    I'd see Victoria. , but that's me.

    Good luck.

  10. #6697
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, haven't been on the board since my last trip to Vegas 2 years ago. I'll be out in a month and am checking in to see if anyone can verify 2 ladies I found on ter. Reviews are very good but only a few and my spicy senses are tingling.

    Victoria Dahlen and Teal.

    http://victoriadahlen.escortbook.com/

    https://teallove.escortbook.com/

    Any info much appreciated.
    She is the real deal and has reviews on TER.

    Saw her once and was good. But, never repeated due to entrance fee.

  11. #6696

    Coming soon

    Hey gents, haven't been on the board since my last trip to Vegas 2 years ago. I'll be out in a month and am checking in to see if anyone can verify 2 ladies I found on ter. Reviews are very good but only a few and my spicy senses are tingling.

    Victoria Dahlen and Teal.

    http://victoriadahlen.escortbook.com/

    https://teallove.escortbook.com/

    Any info much appreciated.

  12. #6695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr425  [View Original Post]
    If you go and see her, we won't be hearing from you again.
    Texting with her / whoever didn't go well at all easy pass for me.

  13. #6694

    Been A While!

    I had been out of the game and just lurking for over a year. Not because of the scamdemic or anything, just. Not interested.

    Things changed and this little hottie came across my path. https://callescort.org/323-312-4390.

    I think she's been reviewed before, but couldn't find it and it if so, could've used a refresher.

    VERY SEXY! Just met up with her at WW for a QV. Paid $.

    Amazing body and really tight good looking snatch. She got into it as well and didn't rush me or anything. Definitely worth repeating, and I just might do so! She definitely has a handler as a text went out when I got there and when I left.

    Just did CBJ, mish and flipped to doggy. She's great if you're into young Latina spinners.

  14. #6693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    My poor poor boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetSee702  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one https://callescort.org/661-443-3635.

    Honestly seems to good to be true. Quoted 200 for everything except Greek which she says she does not do. But given the pictures, the agreement to everything from GFE to BBBJ over to BBFSCIP I figured I would back off and wait until I can find out from someone who has actually seen her if its to good to be true.
    If you go and see her, we won't be hearing from you again.

  15. #6692
    Quote Originally Posted by LetSee702  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one https://callescort.org/661-443-3635.

    Honestly seems to good to be true. Quoted 200 for everything except Greek which she says she does not do. But given the pictures, the agreement to everything from GFE to BBBJ over to BBFSCIP I figured I would back off and wait until I can find out from someone who has actually seen her if its to good to be true.
    TOFTT and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape