Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by KyDark52  [View Original Post]
    Looks like kelsey checked into the gray bar motel.
    There's another popular working lady two below Kelsey.

  2. #5922

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by KyDark52  [View Original Post]
    Looks like kelsey checked into the gray bar motel.
    Obviously a thief. Excuse me alleged thief.

  3. #5921

    Morgan

    A quick review on Morgan. I have seen her a couple times. And I will see her again.

    The Pros: very pretty. Excellent GFE. Really good BBBJ. (All due respect to Allie, this was better) Very friendly. Very sweet. She's all about you and seems to want to make sure you are happy. Her rates are probably cheaper than they should be. Just saying. 8 Hhr0. I left more. No signs of drugs.

    The eh: a little thicker than she used to be. But so am I! And she's a little self conscious about that. But shouldn't be.

    The con: location. Really cheap motel on north side. That said, I've seen her a couple times there and she always keeps her room clean. She does smoke. Not heavy but noticeable.

    Really for the experience itself, one of the best I've had in awhile.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/403411490116

  4. #5920

    Kelsey checked in

    Looks like kelsey checked into the gray bar motel.

  5. #5919

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Bunch say she's good. As as you aren't black.
    Allie is a very sweet girl. A bit thick, but not obese, or really even fat. And, she gives one of the best deep throat BBBJ w CIM you'll ever get. And a very nice, tight kitty. IMHO.

  6. #5918

    Vinnie Post

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Or Vinci, nope that does not work. Jezzz, How hard is it to put in a name and a link.
    Ex-fucking-actually JMark! How hard could that be? Even for a newbie with limited posts, you'd think that'd be like "DUH"! Very suspicious post. Like a new poster just trying to pad his post numbers with vague meaningless posts. And some newbies wonder why we question their posts.
    You all be safe out there.

  7. #5917

    Well Toto

    Or Vinci, nope that does not work. Jezzz, How hard is it to put in a name and a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Click View Original Post about three times and you'll be back to a post with the ad link.

    I'm surprised it's still active.

  8. #5916

    Cake

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    I too have tried to get a bite of Cake and no luck. Big gaps in between texts. Agree waste of time.

    I don't mean to pigeon hole someone but unfortunately I have been on this dog and pony show for too long. From past record if a gal has a boyfriend / pimp in the picture, might have a kid or 2, tatted up, communication issues, homeless, moves from motel to motel- she and her boyfriend have addiction issues and she is pimping for them both. For ie, Danielle, Katie Lexington, Kayla, Nicholasville, Kate from Richmond, Tiffany B, Sarah, Shandi (Ginger), Amber Sunshine, Bama- I am sure there are others.

    I have been wrong before and might be again. But, I doubt it in this case.
    My experience was the same as yours. I've been in this hobby more years and more tens of thousands of dollars than I care to admit. But I've seen this before, but more often recently. (Damn $600 per week free money!) After the supposedly "UTR Cake" was put in a post here by a monger saying she wanted more clients, mongers must have BLOWN HER PHONE UP! Because I contacted her the same day that post went up, and she quoted me 220/ hr! Damn, that GPS sure kicked in quick! Too popular too fast? There are too many proven good providers still left in Lexington who will take care of a monger's needs for much less than that. But, she'll learn a basic Econ 101 concept, hopefully, and understand supply / demand elasticity. Or, like too many of these other girls, will let her "boyfriend", (AKA pimp), put a needle in her arm, get her hooked on that shit, and she'll be doing BBBJ with CIM in your car for $20. Swallow for $5 more. My BA is in Business, and with decades of financial management experience, I wish I could Rep and manage these girls before they get led down that rabbit hole. Hell, all those girls, and I, could be rich! LOL.

    You all be safe out there. And DON'T overpay these girls. It'll only worsen the problem. IMHO.

  9. #5915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    But every time I click on the "View Original Post" link from that post, I end up with the same post (#5908) originally quoted by Jmark. No links, no names, no phone numbers, or any context to determine who is being discussed.
    If you follow the posts and read the original post, where it dead ends, he's, most likely adding to the SHEA IS A THIEF thread.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/203620062893

  10. #5914

    Fantastic if true

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Click View Original Post about three times and you'll be back to a post with the ad link.
    But every time I click on the "View Original Post" link from that post, I end up with the same post (#5908) originally quoted by Jmark. No links, no names, no phone numbers, or any context to determine who is being discussed.

  11. #5913

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.
    Bunch say she's good. As as you aren't black.

  12. #5912

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/326232611845

    You should probably go see Lacey. She is very kind and will be nice to you, in addition to providing a great experience. You can message me if you have any questions. Have fun!

  13. #5911

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.
    I recommend Allie.

  14. #5910

    Newbie looking for recommendations

    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.

  15. #5909

    Click three times Dorothy

    Click View Original Post about three times and you'll be back to a post with the ad link.

    I'm surprised it's still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Who is this that you are referring to? Name? Link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape