Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 985 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 485 885 935 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 1035 1085 1485 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 26414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11654
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Yup the banana fucking meth addict is BACK. And she comes with Warrents and a pack of Asians. Last time I saw her which was under a month ago, I told her what I had and what I wanted. Ended up in a attic on the south side of her new Asian boyfriends parents house. After smoking meth, which makes her horny but only horny enough to fuck every that was upstairs in the next room while I was "waiting for my turn" which I didn't get. I ended getting kicked out. Luckily there was one decent person there who felt bad and gave me a ride home. The funny thing is that while we were talking to each other I noticed that he was recording me on his phones voice recorder. Trying to fish for answers that he all ready knew. As far as his "girlfriends" activities. And how many times she has ripped me off before. If you want a risk and lose money. By ALL means. Have fun!!
    It's funny how you continually rip on her but always manage to go back to see her, and then rip her again telling people to basically not waste their effort, an effort you yourself do go make. Sounds like you're just trying to keep her for yourself.

  2. #11653

    I'm confused

    So you took an Uber there and needed a ride home after? You sat around in the next room waiting for your turn? Why would someone even go thru with this??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Yup the banana fucking meth addict is BACK. And she comes with Warrents and a pack of Asians. Last time I saw her which was under a month ago, I told her what I had and what I wanted. Ended up in a attic on the south side of her new Asian boyfriends parents house. After smoking meth, which makes her horny but only horny enough to fuck every that was upstairs in the next room while I was "waiting for my turn" which I didn't get. I ended getting kicked out. Luckily there was one decent person there who felt bad and gave me a ride home. The funny thing is that while we were talking to each other I noticed that he was recording me on his phones voice recorder. Trying to fish for answers that he all ready knew. As far as his "girlfriends" activities. And how many times she has ripped me off before. If you want a risk and lose money. By ALL means. Have fun!!

  3. #11652

    Ashley-Angela-Brittany

    Yup the banana fucking meth addict is BACK. And she comes with Warrents and a pack of Asians. Last time I saw her which was under a month ago, I told her what I had and what I wanted. Ended up in a attic on the south side of her new Asian boyfriends parents house. After smoking meth, which makes her horny but only horny enough to fuck every that was upstairs in the next room while I was "waiting for my turn" which I didn't get. I ended getting kicked out. Luckily there was one decent person there who felt bad and gave me a ride home. The funny thing is that while we were talking to each other I noticed that he was recording me on his phones voice recorder. Trying to fish for answers that he all ready knew. As far as his "girlfriends" activities. And how many times she has ripped me off before. If you want a risk and lose money. By ALL means. Have fun!!

  4. #11651

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo999  [View Original Post]
    I may have seen her last year. Not really 100% sure. She directed me to an address which I couldn't find. Then I texted her and she directed me to Sussex bowling alley, near where she lives. Finally arrived and was disappointed. Large woman; fat. Think she has a child. She gave me her other number, but I did not repeat. The phone number in the add doesn't match any I have for her.

  5. #11650

    Sussex

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    As I live in Sussex, I'd be curious if you could point me to the ad. I'll still avoid, but interested in seeing what she looks like. Or in what addy she gave you? PM is fine if you don't want to make it public.
    Here you go: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/473180231328.

  6. #11649

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    As I live in Sussex, I'd be curious if you could point me to the ad. I'll still avoid, but interested in seeing what she looks like. Or in what addy she gave you? PM is fine if you don't want to make it public.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/533594183053

  7. #11648

    Bingo!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't even sound like something OOJ would do. Probably one of the other Jess's.
    DDD Jess! Notice the boobs overflowing remark?

  8. #11647
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Set a noon date with this one, what a waste of time. Said she was in Waukesha area but was in Sussex gave me address drove there and told her I was there (silence). Last 4 digits 9498 don't waste your time.

    I will never understand why some of these girls do this.

    BEERTOWN OUT.
    Got to wonder. It certainly is not about money because she isn't getting any. Just wants some attention? Passive aggressive and gets satisfaction from jerking guys around? I've heard this happens on regular dating sites too. I had a girl friend that would do somewhat the same over and over. Always wanted to get together but could not follow through. Seemed like some kind of social anxiety condition with her. Whatever: it's some stupid shit!

    Turnabout is fair play. Maybe a couple of guys should set up dates and ghost her just to see what her reaction is? Fuck that *****! Oh wait; that's not about to happen here.

  9. #11646

    Jackie

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/914514541913

    Against my better judgement I saw Jackie yet again recently. She now lives in Sussex instead of on the north side. She's in a pretty nice quiet neighbourhood now. She has room mates though. I didn't see anyone but after I got into her bedroom I could hear people walking / running up and down the stairs constantly. She started with a backrub, which was mostly just light rubbing. Then on the flip was a BBBJ. It wasn't amazing but it did the job. Was dissapointed she didn't do cim but hey at least she rubbed it on her face a bit. She went back to the backrub. Had the chance for a second go as it was for an hr. But wasn't feeling it so just got dressed, some small talk and left. As I was leaving through the door I could hear someone running down the stairs again LOL, but whatever I didn't care to look back and just kept walking. 130 for hr. Probably won't repeat.

  10. #11645
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Set a noon date with this one, what a waste of time. Said she was in Waukesha area but was in Sussex gave me address drove there and told her I was there (silence). Last 4 digits 9498 don't waste your time.

    I will never understand why some of these girls do this.

    BEERTOWN OUT.
    As I live in Sussex, I'd be curious if you could point me to the ad. I'll still avoid, but interested in seeing what she looks like. Or in what addy she gave you? PM is fine if you don't want to make it public.

  11. #11644
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Would not bother. Multiple reports of her ripping people off. She claims she has all these followers on her premium snapchat yet have not heard from one person confirm. She always advertises ridiculous propositions if meet up for only $25, which clearly is a scam. Or she'll try and get people to send money first. She also occasionally posts about getting a link to her PHub, but you have to pay. Except the profile is easily searchable and she has absolutely nothing on it and her last login is months ago. I'm pretty sure she is homeless and just jumps couch to couch with her management boyfriend.
    Thanks for this. I stopped talking to her and gave her number the old blocky. Still on the hunt for someone but I have at least one in the works, maybe 2.

  12. #11643

    Another one bites the dust

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Set a noon date with this one, what a waste of time. Said she was in Waukesha area but was in Sussex gave me address drove there and told her I was there (silence). Last 4 digits 9498 don't waste your time.

    I will never understand why some of these girls do this.

    BEERTOWN OUT.
    Congratulations you joined the elite group of mongers ghosted by the Sussex shadow.

  13. #11642

    Sexy Blonde

    Set a noon date with this one, what a waste of time. Said she was in Waukesha area but was in Sussex gave me address drove there and told her I was there (silence). Last 4 digits 9498 don't waste your time.

    I will never understand why some of these girls do this.

    BEERTOWN OUT.

  14. #11641

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar71  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas, does anyone knows of any providers around the West Bebd area.

    Thank you.
    Alice was in Jackson up until today I think. Sadly I never got over there. Based on reviews, maybe that was good?

    Always interesting in others in the area.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/834033914716

  15. #11640
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape