Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5920

    Kelsey checked in

    Looks like kelsey checked into the gray bar motel.

  2. #5919

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Bunch say she's good. As as you aren't black.
    Allie is a very sweet girl. A bit thick, but not obese, or really even fat. And, she gives one of the best deep throat BBBJ w CIM you'll ever get. And a very nice, tight kitty. IMHO.

  3. #5918

    Vinnie Post

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Or Vinci, nope that does not work. Jezzz, How hard is it to put in a name and a link.
    Ex-fucking-actually JMark! How hard could that be? Even for a newbie with limited posts, you'd think that'd be like "DUH"! Very suspicious post. Like a new poster just trying to pad his post numbers with vague meaningless posts. And some newbies wonder why we question their posts.
    You all be safe out there.

  4. #5917

    Well Toto

    Or Vinci, nope that does not work. Jezzz, How hard is it to put in a name and a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Click View Original Post about three times and you'll be back to a post with the ad link.

    I'm surprised it's still active.

  5. #5916

    Cake

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    I too have tried to get a bite of Cake and no luck. Big gaps in between texts. Agree waste of time.

    I don't mean to pigeon hole someone but unfortunately I have been on this dog and pony show for too long. From past record if a gal has a boyfriend / pimp in the picture, might have a kid or 2, tatted up, communication issues, homeless, moves from motel to motel- she and her boyfriend have addiction issues and she is pimping for them both. For ie, Danielle, Katie Lexington, Kayla, Nicholasville, Kate from Richmond, Tiffany B, Sarah, Shandi (Ginger), Amber Sunshine, Bama- I am sure there are others.

    I have been wrong before and might be again. But, I doubt it in this case.
    My experience was the same as yours. I've been in this hobby more years and more tens of thousands of dollars than I care to admit. But I've seen this before, but more often recently. (Damn $600 per week free money!) After the supposedly "UTR Cake" was put in a post here by a monger saying she wanted more clients, mongers must have BLOWN HER PHONE UP! Because I contacted her the same day that post went up, and she quoted me 220/ hr! Damn, that GPS sure kicked in quick! Too popular too fast? There are too many proven good providers still left in Lexington who will take care of a monger's needs for much less than that. But, she'll learn a basic Econ 101 concept, hopefully, and understand supply / demand elasticity. Or, like too many of these other girls, will let her "boyfriend", (AKA pimp), put a needle in her arm, get her hooked on that shit, and she'll be doing BBBJ with CIM in your car for $20. Swallow for $5 more. My BA is in Business, and with decades of financial management experience, I wish I could Rep and manage these girls before they get led down that rabbit hole. Hell, all those girls, and I, could be rich! LOL.

    You all be safe out there. And DON'T overpay these girls. It'll only worsen the problem. IMHO.

  6. #5915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    But every time I click on the "View Original Post" link from that post, I end up with the same post (#5908) originally quoted by Jmark. No links, no names, no phone numbers, or any context to determine who is being discussed.
    If you follow the posts and read the original post, where it dead ends, he's, most likely adding to the SHEA IS A THIEF thread.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/203620062893

  7. #5914

    Fantastic if true

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Click View Original Post about three times and you'll be back to a post with the ad link.
    But every time I click on the "View Original Post" link from that post, I end up with the same post (#5908) originally quoted by Jmark. No links, no names, no phone numbers, or any context to determine who is being discussed.

  8. #5913

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.
    Bunch say she's good. As as you aren't black.

  9. #5912

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/326232611845

    You should probably go see Lacey. She is very kind and will be nice to you, in addition to providing a great experience. You can message me if you have any questions. Have fun!

  10. #5911

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.
    I recommend Allie.

  11. #5910

    Newbie looking for recommendations

    I posted here about 9 months back but got cold feet.

    Ready to try again and would like recommendations.

    Looking for a provider that is low pressure and understanding as I will be very nervous.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.

  12. #5909

    Click three times Dorothy

    Click View Original Post about three times and you'll be back to a post with the ad link.

    I'm surprised it's still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Who is this that you are referring to? Name? Link?

  13. #5908

    No Cake for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with her? I certainly did not.

    Please no offense as I know you are a SR. Member and YMMV but she is a total waste of time. It might be because her phone could be blowing up or boyfriend issues.

    But, we started texting in the morning. I inquired about her rates and I was interested in incall. She said she doing outcall. But was charging a ridiculous rate for half hour. I told her my place was not available at the time but would let her know when it was. I am not a fan of $hitting in my nest. Too many things to go wrong. (As in I don't want her boyfriend coming to my house making a scene-see Luckynutz post).

    Couple hours later I get a text she has a place available in Eastland. I asked when she wanted to meet. Crickets. Again, crickets. I waited texted several hours later. She responded "getting a motel but needs someone that has I'd". Huh? So she does not have a driver license? I guess her BY is her driver? For the next several hours texting to see if she gets a room. Nada. Finally, "no didn't get a room I'm have a rough day. ".

    Next day start the process over again. I decided to get a room. I have 2 UTR gals that I can use as back up. I texted them to find out if they are available which they are and BTW much more reasonable rate than Cake. They are dependable in the most part. Cake and I are texting. I let her know I have outcall location. Her communication, is terrible. Hours between her texts. Getting ready to call my back ups. Boom, she text me she is available. Set up time. I asked how long before she could met? 30 minutes. Great! 15 min later, I text her to see if she is on her way, crickets. 30 min- are you coming? Nada. We all have been to this movie before. Waited 15 min. To see if she coming or not. Crickets. I checked with 1 of my backups says she will be there is 15 minutes. Called backup #2 and set something up for the next day. Crisis averted and probably did not have to deal with an angry boy friend beating on my door. As for a piece of Cake, no thanks. WASTE OF TIME.
    I too have tried to get a bite of Cake and no luck. Big gaps in between texts. Agree waste of time.

    I don't mean to pigeon hole someone but unfortunately I have been on this dog and pony show for too long. From past record if a gal has a boyfriend / pimp in the picture, might have a kid or 2, tatted up, communication issues, homeless, moves from motel to motel- she and her boyfriend have addiction issues and she is pimping for them both. For ie, Danielle, Katie Lexington, Kayla, Nicholasville, Kate from Richmond, Tiffany B, Sarah, Shandi (Ginger), Amber Sunshine, Bama- I am sure there are others.

    I have been wrong before and might be again. But, I doubt it in this case.

  14. #5907

    Who might this be

    Who is this that you are referring to? Name? Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BusinesSky  [View Original Post]
    I was probably one of the first that saw her back when she first started on seeking arrangements about 2 years ago and I've seen her 3 or 4 times last year as well. So it's been months since I've seen her so I texted her last week, she said I probably shouldn't see her anymore, I thought that was odd, thought maybe she gained a lot of weight recently or was embarrassed about something. So I said OK. So I get a text from her 10 minutes later saying the sheriff just pulled in. Then she texts right away, sorry I meant to send that to my mom. I was beyond confused at this point so I didn't respond after that. So now all that makes sense after reading your post.

  15. #5906

    She could be anywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1970  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see her tonight. Any details you can share? What side of town? Clean? Thanks!
    She is pretty much homeless. You might see her anywhere, I have seen her in a basement, motel, friends apartment, tool shed. She will probably be hi and slurring word. But, other than than that a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape