Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,041 to 20,055 of 30794
-
09-09-20 21:21 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 264You guys in a practical sense won't be back into Thailand until after the first of the year, maybe, if even. If the country doesn't pull a political freakzoid first. Oh and did you know that Walking Street in Pattaya is gone?
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
Playing around in Thailand is a whole new game and it isn't going to be cheap for newbies.
If you are going in October and they let you in enjoy your quarantine, excessive insurance costs, an angry population and civil unrest.
-
09-09-20 16:07 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 827Who is she? What's her stage name?
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 14:58 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 122Different people?
I thought joco MILF and the lady in the link were different people?
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 14:05 #10751Senior Member

Posts: 284Uncle visit
RAH visiting on 9/1. Be careful guys!
Holydiver.
-
09-09-20 12:06 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 127International
Seems that makes 3 of us. I was also going to go China, Thailand and Singapore. Forget about China now like long long time. However Thailand and Singapore was still on for me in Oct. But seems we all have to wait for the better days. I hope they come up with SOME solution with this Virus thing. Meantime, I am playing safe with LowKey providers. Stay safe guys.
MM.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:34 #10749Banned Member

Posts: 719Darby
Can't go wrong with darby, I have had several hot fuck sessions with her, zero issues. All good.
Originally Posted by BikeRun
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:21 #10748Banned Member

Posts: 719Plain english
How about posting in english. This code is bulshit and totally unnecessary in todays world.
Originally Posted by Nighttrain
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:12 #10747Senior Member

Posts: 105[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-20 11:06 #10746Senior Member

Posts: 105Samara
Got a Link?
WDE.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:01 #10745Banned Member

Posts: 565Joco MILF
Numerous negative reports, she must either move all over to 20 different trailers else she posts fake cities now. Clayton, Selma, Zebulon, same woman. Recently reviewed and older reviews as well. Search!
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:00 #10744Senior Member

Posts: 1710Has anyone else had any success actually reaching the real Ava a. K. a Baby?
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 08:22 #10743Banned Member

Posts: 55Sounds suspect.
Originally Posted by Goldenmagic
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 08:09 #10742Senior Member

Posts: 117Golden Pussy Samara
Before you guys get everybody hard with how great Samara is, let's talk real. Last time I checked her hour is 350. You might as well be talking about Krissy Lynn for that amount. Nice if you can or want to, but for most that is just nonsense.
Originally Posted by Goldenmagic
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 19:25 #10741Regular Member

Posts: 14Samara
Was able to catch up with Samara last week. I saw some good reviews posted here on her so gave it a shot and boy I was pleased as hell. She is total GFE and just the type of girl I was looking for. Very into the game and a pleasing personality. As others have mentioned, she has a full time job and does this occasionally when she travels from Charlotte. I felt satisfied 150% after I met her and am hopping on the regular bandwagon. We pretty much did all the positions laid out in kamasutra And she was into the game all the time I was there and did not watch the clock even once. Yes she is pricey but guys you get what you pay for. Treat her good and you will be rewarded in return. PM me if you need her contact number. She is all I could ask for as in beauty with brains. Plus she is in my field of work so it was a win win for me.
-
09-08-20 17:39 #10740Senior Member

Posts: 28Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
I've dreamt about this one quite a few times and she is everything you'd want in a dream. If you treat her nicely most things that you'd want open up and she's very clean and put together. She does have a husband, but I've never ever seen him and it's a very low key arrangement. I'm sure YMMV, but like I said if you treat her right, you'll be super happy. BBBJ is great, DATY is great, everything is good. The only negative is no kissing, but that's the one thing she keeps to herself which I understand.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/140818421148











Reply With Quote





