Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 954 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 1004 1054 1454 1954 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17546
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga  [View Original Post]
    Having a two day business trip to Nashville, reached out to about 5 providers, had responses from 2 and worked out a dream with one. Transportation to her incall location was worked out, arriving I was warmly greeted at the door. Asked to get comfortable and the pleasure ride began, which later exploded with a huge relief. Afterwards we chatted about various topics and worked out the transportation back to my hotel.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hville-7224346
    Saw this one the other day. I was disappointed I paid for GFE, as she didn't do what she agreed, but all in all a nice session and accommodating provider. Was not my first choice but the only one that communicated.

  2. #17545
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGetCrazy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure there is anyway to trust her after her and her boyfriend / pimp robbed me! She has been off and on for yrs now and it always ends up the same. She will see one or two guys to give them a good time and once they post that she is good to go, she will start robbing guys again.
    Agreed. Same experience. Almost ended poorly for the BF. She bragged about robbing people in the one session I had with her after.

  3. #17544
    Quote Originally Posted by AbeNormal  [View Original Post]
    Have seen a few post regarding her, but no pics, links, or contact info. I understand the need to keep her UTR, but I sure would like to meet her. And gladly take care of her.
    There were pics in my first review. Here they are again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shawna1.jpg‎   Shawna2.jpg‎   Shawna3.jpg‎   Shawna4.jpg‎   Shawna5.jpg‎  

    Shawna6.jpg‎  

  4. #17543

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Made a repeat visit with Shawna. Her attitude and enthusiasm make her sessions the best around. If you are looking for a girl who is super slutty and proud of it she is your girl. She really gets into her sessions and loves to please. She is extremely submissive and will gladly do it all.
    Have seen a few post regarding her, but no pics, links, or contact info. I understand the need to keep her UTR, but I sure would like to meet her. And gladly take care of her.

  5. #17542

    Shawna

    Made a repeat visit with Shawna. Her attitude and enthusiasm make her sessions the best around. If you are looking for a girl who is super slutty and proud of it she is your girl. She really gets into her sessions and loves to please. She is extremely submissive and will gladly do it all.

  6. #17541

    Lingling

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Saw this sorta UTR girl posted a couple places and got her info. Had a great dream with her today. Very open to hearing what turns you on. Tiny (5' or under) Asian answered the door. Brief chat before birthday suits. Tiny bit of baby damage to mids but still nice. Starting with a little daty. All fresh and responsive. On to BBBJ with good hand action. After edging up, switched to mish and lazy dog. Finish, rinse and done.

    Will repeat!
    Is it possible to get a link to her ad or her number?

  7. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielAdams  [View Original Post]
    Yes! I made the mistake of not checking my Spelling. Apologies for the misspelled word.
    That dude was serious calling you out? I thought he was joking about your typo. Seemed pretty obvious to me that's what it was.

  8. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    What's location?
    Near Nashville airport. Sorry, forgot to add that.

  9. #17538

    Apologies

    I stand corrected. Thanks for calling me out on my call out. Especially to Daniel A.

    *Buying everyone a round*.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I bet he meant "jewel" not jew. No need to get so offended by a typo.

  10. #17537
    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Saw this sorta UTR girl posted a couple places and got her info. Had a great dream with her today. Very open to hearing what turns you on. Tiny (5' or under) Asian answered the door. Brief chat before birthday suits. Tiny bit of baby damage to mids but still nice. Starting with a little daty. All fresh and responsive. On to BBBJ with good hand action. After edging up, switched to mish and lazy dog. Finish, rinse and done.

    Will repeat!
    What's location?

  11. #17536

    Lingling

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Saw this sorta UTR girl posted a couple places and got her info. Had a great dream with her today. Very open to hearing what turns you on. Tiny (5' or under) Asian answered the door. Brief chat before birthday suits. Tiny bit of baby damage to mids but still nice. Starting with a little daty. All fresh and responsive. On to BBBJ with good hand action. After edging up, switched to mish and lazy dog. Finish, rinse and done.

    Will repeat!
    I will admit I pm'd Happyfuck for info since I love Asians but after seeing the scabs / sores in the second pic I remember why I stay the hell away from his recommendations. And no he never responded.

  12. #17535

    Lingling

    Saw this sorta UTR girl posted a couple places and got her info. Had a great dream with her today. Very open to hearing what turns you on. Tiny (5' or under) Asian answered the door. Brief chat before birthday suits. Tiny bit of baby damage to mids but still nice. Starting with a little daty. All fresh and responsive. On to BBBJ with good hand action. After edging up, switched to mish and lazy dog. Finish, rinse and done.

    Will repeat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200908_192259.jpg‎   20200908_192320.jpg‎   20200908_192335.jpg‎  

  13. #17534

    Spelling Error

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    I hope he meant to type "jewel".
    Yes! I made the mistake of not checking my Spelling. Apologies for the misspelled word.

  14. #17533
    Quote Originally Posted by AhaMadness  [View Original Post]
    Did you really just say "she could be such a jew". Dude! Not cool, not cool at all.
    I hope he meant to type "jewel".

  15. #17532
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, I just died reading that, "quality costs more, but I prefer steak over bologna". I couldn't agree more or said it any better myself! Quality quantity anyday.
    I second that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape