Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,526 to 24,540 of 41298
-
09-09-20 10:37 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 522Trust me. Someone is going to read this today and fall for the shit tomorrow. LOL. We as men need to stop being so desperate for these females. Take a stand. Hell, beat your meat if you have to.
Originally Posted by RobSmith
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:37 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 363This should be stickied to the top of the forum, honestly. The only exception is if you're dealing with a national, touring provider with a sterling reputation. And those providers aren't on STG.
Originally Posted by RobSmith
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:18 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 134Stop being idiots
Let's review one more time:
1. Do not ever prepay for services. Just walk away, no matter how 'hot' she is.
2. Never pay with CashApp or Venmo or Paypal, or whatever. Why leave a paper trail?
3. Gift card payments, GreenDot, Western Union, MoneyGram, or anything other than cash is a scam. Stop doing this.
4. Remember, once you lose control of the money, you lose control of the situation. If they do not want to play by YOUR rules, leave.
You morons that keep failing to follow 1-4 above allow them to keep doing it. STOP IT!
-
09-09-20 10:07 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 73This Jenna? https://archive.is/ZSQT9.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 09:51 #16769Senior Member

Posts: 628Can you clarify?
Can you clear up exactly who you are talking about here with a link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 09:46 #16768Senior Member

Posts: 363I fell for a similar scam about 2 years ago. It happens, man. Sorry it happened to you.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 08:46 #16767Senior Member

Posts: 60True definition of YMMV I saw her earlier this week at her hotel on youngerman and was met by an ok looking MILF, kept lights low wouldn't pull the tits out covered me in lube after a 30 second blowjob and complained whole time I was trying to fuck saying it's too big etc sorry but I won't repeat with that one seems I caught her on a bad day.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 04:48 #16766Senior Member

Posts: 59Nora is a scam
Don't fall for it like I did. She convinced me to pay the deposit with a gift card. She asks for Amazon, Steam, or Google. That way she can redeem it immediately. She only got me for 50, but I still feel stupid. She tries to accuse you of sending her a bad card. Then she had the b at lls to ask me to go get another one and send to her because she was so turned on by me, LMAO! The saddest part is that I am not a newbie. My other brain just took over after talking to her for 2 days. Stay safe everyone!
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2051543
-
09-09-20 02:59 #16765Senior Member

Posts: 60VIP Taylor James
-
09-08-20 22:10 #16764Senior Member

Posts: 351Not bad, only thing is, probably because of her age, a little too veiny for my taste.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 21:59 #16763Senior Member

Posts: 1246OP Kelli
In case anyone was curious about her big rack!
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 21:47 #16762Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sounds like you got suckered and fell for that druggie. I knew her years before you knew she existed, and I refuse to ever see or talk to her again for certain reasons. 😬.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
Good luck sticking up for that! Watch out for that BF of hers!
-
09-08-20 20:48 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 1260Come On Man
Come On. LOL😄 Theres a couple "No's" in there.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
Meagan looks like she would be a champ at anal then ask for seconds.
-
09-08-20 20:45 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 909She used to be a SW
Think a retired SW and stripper. True definition of a butterface. Her body is like a 8. I would sample, but she is now to pricey. If anything, when she went by Frenchie think the only bad thing I remember was bad coms. Yet now she seems quick response. Guess because people paying 80+. Which I can see because she do have a nice body, probably no smells. (horrible I have to add that last note LOL).
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:30 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 351[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!











Reply With Quote




