The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18313

    M1

    Stooped by there today looking for FS. I remember back in the day I would go there and pound the guts out of Momo and get 2 sometimes 3 nuts. I was sadly mistaken today 140 got me a so so massage and a average CBJ will ot return.

  2. #18312

    October

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know when SWB is moving from their Dequindre location to Maple Plaza?
    Was supposed to be mid September, looking like mid October now.

  3. #18311

    Potential?

    Quote Originally Posted by BramStroker  [View Original Post]
    The massage is actually good and a HJ is welcome. It is just that it personally feels kinda annoying when you're a regular and it seems like there would be more options but she doesn't oblige when others potentially get more. But that's okay.
    What other potential options has anyone experienced with Sasha??

    Thanks.

  4. #18310
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    This place sounds fun. Which one are you talking about?
    Thai dds is on novi rd. Be careful. Its novi.

  5. #18309

    Breeze

    I have seen her many times over the years. Never a hit of anything past the ending topless BBBJ. Can anyone else help out with more info on that besides the most recent posting?

    But damn she is a gassy talker and the crazy cat kills me.

  6. #18308
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    There used to be an AA provider that worked out of an apartmet complex near the partridge creek mall. Does anyone remember her?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-es...township-55826#erotic.

  7. #18307

    Did anyone get an answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    This place sounds fun. Which one are you talking about?
    I would like to know too.

  8. #18306

    Getting backing to the hobby.

    I took a leave from this hobby since I thought I found me a perfect woman LOL. But now that the fun is over I got the itch to hit few places out near me. First stop was highland massage aka mulan. Massage was good I saw a older lady named nana. She made sure I left happy and I like that they have table shower as well. There is a younger lady here too that I don't remember her name but her massage was legit no extras at all. Don't think anything else is available. Next stop was 4 seasons off 59 older lady she definitely let's you leave happy but she is not much to look at. Final stop was vital massage been there few times saw helen she used to work at mulan a while back but it was strictly legit but it was a great massage. All three times I have been there.

  9. #18305

    True

    The massage is actually good and a HJ is welcome. It is just that it personally feels kinda annoying when you're a regular and it seems like there would be more options but she doesn't oblige when others potentially get more. But that's okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been going there regularly for a good massage. And it is always the HJ for the happy ending without even asking. I enjoy the massage and that's why I become a regular there. Anything extra is a plus to me. I haven't even asked for anything other than HJ. Maybe I should ask next time when I go there. Maybe I will get lucky.

  10. #18304

    Swb

    Anyone know when SWB is moving from their Dequindre location to Maple Plaza?

  11. #18303

    Which Thai Place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc734  [View Original Post]
    Gave this place a visit two weeks ago older lady greeted me. Had some time so I got hour massage, after about 35 min I flipped over and she went straight for my junk, a lot of mutual touching talk her out her shirt and pants decided to give it a little taste no smell tasted great her tits where beautiful for her age. Didn't go all the way she said I was way to big so I finished on her tits a lot of potential there good luck fellas.
    This place sounds fun. Which one are you talking about?

  12. #18302

    Aa Partridge Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    There used to be an AA provider that worked out of an apartmet complex near the partridge creek mall. Does anyone remember her?
    Angel. That is all I have.

  13. #18301

    Once upon a time.

    There used to be an AA provider that worked out of an apartmet complex near the partridge creek mall. Does anyone remember her?

  14. #18300
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc734  [View Original Post]
    Gave this place a visit two weeks ago older lady greeted me. Had some time so I got hour massage, after about 35 min I flipped over and she went straight for my junk, a lot of mutual touching talk her out her shirt and pants decided to give it a little taste no smell tasted great her tits where beautiful for her age. Didn't go all the way she said I was way to big so I finished on her tits a lot of potential there good luck fellas.
    LOL ok, you know kids come out of there but you couldn't fit!

  15. #18299

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc734  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for something new do you mind messaging her info.
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/34241/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape