Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 37633
-
09-09-20 21:02 #18313Senior Member

Posts: 32M1
Stooped by there today looking for FS. I remember back in the day I would go there and pound the guts out of Momo and get 2 sometimes 3 nuts. I was sadly mistaken today 140 got me a so so massage and a average CBJ will ot return.
-
09-09-20 20:50 #18312Troll

Posts: 279October
Was supposed to be mid September, looking like mid October now.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 16:20 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 49Potential?
What other potential options has anyone experienced with Sasha??
Originally Posted by BramStroker
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-09-20 15:49 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 256Thai dds is on novi rd. Be careful. Its novi.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 14:04 #18309Regular Member

Posts: 3Breeze
I have seen her many times over the years. Never a hit of anything past the ending topless BBBJ. Can anyone else help out with more info on that besides the most recent posting?
But damn she is a gassy talker and the crazy cat kills me.
-
09-09-20 12:06 #18308Senior Member

Posts: 79https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-es...township-55826#erotic.
Originally Posted by BillCo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:24 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 35Did anyone get an answer?
I would like to know too.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 10:42 #18306Senior Member

Posts: 179Getting backing to the hobby.
I took a leave from this hobby since I thought I found me a perfect woman LOL. But now that the fun is over I got the itch to hit few places out near me. First stop was highland massage aka mulan. Massage was good I saw a older lady named nana. She made sure I left happy and I like that they have table shower as well. There is a younger lady here too that I don't remember her name but her massage was legit no extras at all. Don't think anything else is available. Next stop was 4 seasons off 59 older lady she definitely let's you leave happy but she is not much to look at. Final stop was vital massage been there few times saw helen she used to work at mulan a while back but it was strictly legit but it was a great massage. All three times I have been there.
-
09-09-20 10:24 #18305Senior Member

Posts: 213True
The massage is actually good and a HJ is welcome. It is just that it personally feels kinda annoying when you're a regular and it seems like there would be more options but she doesn't oblige when others potentially get more. But that's okay.
Originally Posted by NaughtyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 09:46 #18304Senior Member

Posts: 178Swb
Anyone know when SWB is moving from their Dequindre location to Maple Plaza?
-
09-09-20 09:28 #18303Senior Member

Posts: 388Which Thai Place?
This place sounds fun. Which one are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Bbc734
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 08:11 #18302Senior Member

Posts: 133Aa Partridge Creek
Angel. That is all I have.
Originally Posted by BillCo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 07:21 #18301Senior Member

Posts: 331Once upon a time.
There used to be an AA provider that worked out of an apartmet complex near the partridge creek mall. Does anyone remember her?
-
09-08-20 21:30 #18300Senior Member

Posts: 103LOL ok, you know kids come out of there but you couldn't fit!
Originally Posted by Bbc734
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:54 #18299Senior Member

Posts: 303Jen
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/34241/
Originally Posted by Bbc734
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






