Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 14635
-
09-08-20 23:33 #4045Regular Member

Posts: 6Cash and dash chick
I haven't posted but I've been reading the boards for about 2 years now, thanks for all the info. Just wanted to give a heads up of a person that's in our area that does cash and dash. She got me for 80 a couple months ago just wanted to give a heads up because supposedly she's in fort Myers. She's also heavy into the arm candy. Just an FYI.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...u/488077923783
-
09-08-20 22:19 #4044Regular Member

Posts: 6Cash and dash chick
I realise I don't post (I've been reading the board for about two years now, thanks BTW!) so I'm sure that some won't trust my words but this chick is a cash and dash out of Venice. Maybe you'll have no problems with her but she got me for 80 a couple months ago. Also, really bad on the needle. Just a heads up.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...u/488077923783
-
09-08-20 18:07 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 232Cautious is ok sometimes
Originally Posted by Dine69
[View Original Post]
I've seen her ad specifically when searching greek. Is that really within her limits or is she just throwing stuff up there for more views?
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 14:51 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 740Watch out for this one. Sonya
I saw the ad and thought. Wow. Perfect. I text her and mentioned that she didn't have any reviews. Her response is that she "was away for a while". OK. I get it. Went to see Uncle Carmine. She then gave me her name to google. HER REAL F'and NAME. FIRST AND LAST. A little search and she pops with several drug arrests, an assault on LE and Prob Violation. As well a Missing Person poster. I text back and said "Wow. I can't believe you gave me a real name. Your ad pics don't look like your arrest pics. Which I understand won't be a great pic. Can you send me a recent pic?" She responds by telling me that she was heavy into drugs back then and has worked hard to clean herself up. So I am thinking, hey, this may be someone who is really trying to make a change. Kinda like the stripper who actually is working her way through college. Then she sends me a RECENT pic. Problem was the pic is actually the one from her missing poster from 2017. When I mentioned that fact she went silent. Surprise surprise. So heads up guys. We all draw our own conclusions but figure I would share my dismay. Why does it always have to be the hot ones!?.
-
09-07-20 18:54 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 910Cautious
Very Cautious and will make you call her from Denny's by Daniels and 75, for hotel and room number, nice ride and would repeat if the time was right. Try it you may like it more then me.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 18:49 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 9101 thru 4
One is a must see nice bolt on's and terrific bbbl cim and anal is there.
Originally Posted by LexDagger
[View Original Post]
Tw0 don't bother and don't even waste your time really.
Three little tits but the action is there.
Four Twins either one you will have fun and they take directions very well.
Happy hunting and good luck.
-
09-07-20 17:55 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 146Link to ad or ads?
Originally Posted by TattooMan2513
[View Original Post]
BD probably 100% right. TGTBT usually is, very sceptical. But post link.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 15:02 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 972Location and donation?
Originally Posted by Ifour20
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 15:01 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 972Location and donation?
Originally Posted by Ifour20
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:16 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 740I would run! The rate is way too low so at best it's an upsell. Cash up front. Even three bucks. Is a bad sign. I smell a scam.
Originally Posted by TattooMan2513
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:02 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 146Your view thanks
You have your views. I'm glad it was shared. I have never tried with her but previous reviews made me think about it. But I like curves, not the roll in flour amount but the sexy not thin, not fat amount. Thank BD.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 12:45 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 146Visited
Good service but drama. Just back to the biz and overly cautious on all fronts. Actual services worth repeating.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
May have been a 1 time of drama by checking phone.
-
09-06-20 14:56 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 232Well, it turns out she's actually in Georgia right now. That said, it's probably best not to bother pursuing her.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 20:28 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 222Any info on this one?
Any info on this one? If not I may have to take one for the team. She looks good and she responds well via text.
http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...w/042807770029
-
09-05-20 14:25 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 232Info on " Let me be you're sexy little secret" ?
Just wondering if anyone has any intel on this SUPPOSED Little Greek Spinner. I'm highly doubtful and last time she was in the area in May she was only doing outcalls and quoted 160/180. Now her ad states she wants partial payment upfront so I'm thinking it may be a scam now. Any info. Screenshots of ad as per usual. Though I have to say if she's real and can perform, Greek isn't even a dealbreaker.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/462694552110












Reply With Quote




