Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 37,801 to 37,815 of 52349
-
09-08-20 19:48 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 55Confusing, I talked to M and she says its the girl in the pic.
Originally Posted by Dakegg
[View Original Post]
With photoshop. So should I trust her word? The real girl is a model from Asia so I guess its possible right? Also another person in this post said its real.
-
09-08-20 19:44 #14548I am a troll who only feels alive if I can get men to notice me. You should put me on your ignore list and never open any PM's I send you.

Posts: 64Spitting into each other's mouths is nasty only to a square.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 19:34 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 319Jamie
If she ever returns to LA.
Originally Posted by WilsC945
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 19:18 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 862Poppy doesn't look skinny on her photos.
Originally Posted by HeavySetD
[View Original Post]
You're saying she looks even skinnier in person?
-
09-08-20 19:10 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 862What a boner killer. I hate these kinds of girls who just want you to finish. I've met only a few, fortunately.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
It's like bish, we still have 20 minutes.
-
09-08-20 18:57 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 862I mean legit tongue in mouth, not spitting. The last girl I saw was at grace at SAG, and she kissed me with pursed lips. Worst kisser ever. I had limp dick.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
I've heard about Becky, but she sounds a tad old. I'd like younger and passionate.
I've seen Luna already.
Poppy has divergent opinions on her, so I'm not sure what to think.
-
09-08-20 18:49 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 862I've seen all 3 of these already. Hazel multiple times over the last few years.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
Looking for new talent.
-
09-08-20 17:31 #14542

Posts: 904DFK galore
Plenty of Kgirls active right now, that still do this, they just need to have the same comfort level with a client. But girls I have visited recently, all sloppy extended DFK, tongue wrestling, spit in each others mouth sessions. Just make sure you come with a clean mouth to the sessions also things can be YMMV. But for the most part, if the girls can get comfortable with you, you'd be surprised at how far they are willing to take it.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 17:12 #14541Regular Member

Posts: 22Who is worth the up charge?
Is any provider in your opinion worth an extra $ up charge? I want to trying someone new.
-
09-08-20 17:02 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 132It sucks how guys always say it's the girl in the pic but it never is.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 15:10 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 603Look at my posts the last two months / The journey is there blow by blow (LOL).
Originally Posted by AverageGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 12:15 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 3480For those of you who remember Moli we both used to spit in each other's mouths. We fucked each other real nasty.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 11:21 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 780This violates TER's policy and copyright. Glomming off someone else's account is not cool.
Originally Posted by Thebitmaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 09:35 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 3480Cona, Hazel, Chanel.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 09:32 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 266Thanks
I've seen a few ladies but unfortunately they never rated me back. So I'm stuck with a bit of older network no new ratings for this year. The few agencies want something within the last 6 months so it's been a difficult to setup without having to provide work and other information. Stelia was the only one to give me the all clear. Will try them this weekend and hopefully finally get my foot in the door with the other agencies.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






