Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 18214
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7864

    The number is on the link itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressoJim  [View Original Post]
    The ad doesn't provide any contact info except that she's on Lee Road. What am I missing? How do I call or text this must see babe?.
    The number is on the link you shared.

  2. #7863

    Cancellation

    Mimi had a cancellation of an overnight date and is available tonight if anyone is looking.

  3. #7862
    Thanks, MIT and Grain. See it now.

  4. #7861

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertox50  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the Sarah recommendation. I saw her this week, and had a wonderful time.

    I have to admit, for a minute that night; I thought I was getting punked. I had no idea what she looked like when I set it up, and after arriving to pick her up, I received a "Headed out" text. A few minutes later, a slim woman in (at least) her 70's started walking towards my car. I thought, "Oh, hell, no. " Then Sarah Maitland walked over from the other direction and came right to the passenger door. I was quite relieved. Explained what had happened to Sarah, and she laughed.
    Sounds like you almost mistakenly got a session with Sarah Maitland Grandma! .

    Seriously though, I am glad you met Sarah and enjoyed your time. She is one of the great ones. While she is not the hottest or youngest or wildest, she is definitely a great package. A pretty woman, with a great attitude, intelligence, and a impressive skill set. Also, she won't rush you.

    When I get back into town, I will be calling her again.

  5. #7860

    Thanks for sending me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Sarah Maitland, 100%.
    Thank you for the Sarah recommendation. I saw her this week, and had a wonderful time.

    I have to admit, for a minute that night; I thought I was getting punked. I had no idea what she looked like when I set it up, and after arriving to pick her up, I received a "Headed out" text. A few minutes later, a slim woman in (at least) her 70's started walking towards my car. I thought, "Oh, hell, no. " Then Sarah Maitland walked over from the other direction and came right to the passenger door. I was quite relieved. Explained what had happened to Sarah, and she laughed.

  6. #7859

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is a great recommendation, but with one caveat, she is not a fan of DT. She is perfectly upfront about it as well. She has a normal gag reflex and says she does not physically react well to being forced.

    Also, she is not a spinner by some definitions since she is taller. Slim, yes. Attractive, yes. She is smart and loves to talk and laugh.

    If the spinner and DT are absolutely necessary, Mimi is probably your option.

    Good luck.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I saw Sarah, and had an awesome time. I was hoping to see her again tonight, but my schedule won't allow it. Next time I in town!

  7. #7858

    How to find the number

    You have to manipulate the page shown. Click the "info and stats" tab then click the "back to ad" button, then the original ad shows up. OR just use the link below. ALSO the phone number is IN the LINK. Look at the last 7 digits.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4073002655

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressoJim  [View Original Post]
    The ad doesn't provide any contact info except that she's on Lee Road. What am I missing? How do I call or text this must see babe?

    .

  8. #7857
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sarah not too long ago and she remains a reliable go-to girl. She has an average body type with full breasts, though alas not much butt. She truly enjoys getting out of her extended stay and spending time in the company of other adults. Sometimes you may need to press the issue and get the ball rolling or she'll chat the day away. And she likes sex and gets into it. Especially if you catch her after a couple quiet days, like I did. Often available on short notice and never a clock watcher. She has absolutely zero attitude and can be a lot of fun to chat and hang and fuck with. Her bbbjs are definitely not of the DT variety but her technique continues to improve. She's very flexible and takes direction well. Her hair is cut super short right now, but not coarse like you sometimes find. I like it because I feel I can really grab her head and hair without worrying about pulling too hard. Reasonable rates and she's not too far from the Geneva so that's where we usually end up. I always say YMMV, but honestly she is very consistent.
    I like her cute little ass. Perfect handfuls.

  9. #7856
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressoJim  [View Original Post]
    The ad doesn't provide any contact info except that she's on Lee Road. What am I missing? How do I call or text this must see babe?.
    It's literally right there in the link. Look at the last 10 digits.

  10. #7855

    ISO Rachel contact info

    The ad doesn't provide any contact info except that she's on Lee Road. What am I missing? How do I call or text this must see babe?

    .

  11. #7854
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her contact info please?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...550/4073002655

  12. #7853

    Sarah of Maitland

    I saw Sarah not too long ago and she remains a reliable go-to girl. She has an average body type with full breasts, though alas not much butt. She truly enjoys getting out of her extended stay and spending time in the company of other adults. Sometimes you may need to press the issue and get the ball rolling or she'll chat the day away. And she likes sex and gets into it. Especially if you catch her after a couple quiet days, like I did. Often available on short notice and never a clock watcher. She has absolutely zero attitude and can be a lot of fun to chat and hang and fuck with. Her bbbjs are definitely not of the DT variety but her technique continues to improve. She's very flexible and takes direction well. Her hair is cut super short right now, but not coarse like you sometimes find. I like it because I feel I can really grab her head and hair without worrying about pulling too hard. Reasonable rates and she's not too far from the Geneva so that's where we usually end up. I always say YMMV, but honestly she is very consistent.

  13. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is a great recommendation, but with one caveat, she is not a fan of DT. She is perfectly upfront about it as well. She has a normal gag reflex and says she does not physically react well to being forced.

    Also, she is not a spinner by some definitions since she is taller. Slim, yes. Attractive, yes. She is smart and loves to talk and laugh.

    If the spinner and DT are absolutely necessary, Mimi is probably your option.

    Good luck.
    She will oblige if she has a good vibe with you, just don't force her.

  14. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling  [View Original Post]
    Can you share how to contact her please. New to the board an not sure how to look up a members name to dm them.

    Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/memb...-SarahMaitland

  15. #7850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape