Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18045

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for something a bit different from the normal escort, and was only working w / 60, so I decided to give Jennifer another try. Got an early appointment. No sign of any nosy neighbors. Came in, got comfortable, and asked her to take her clothes off before we got started. She obliged. Started her weird talk and rub on my back, while I roamed whenever I wanted. She shies away from FIV, but I warmed her up to it. Told her to get on the table, and started rubbing my dick on her puss. She wasn't protesting, so I asked her for a condom. Opened her closet and got one. Fucked her pussy for awhile, then put it in her ass for a minute, but she said I was too thick and asked me to go back in her pussy. Finished in the bag after about 20 minutes. Then she just started rubbing me again, and I let her. After about 20 minutes of her rubbing me, I was ready to go again. I asked her to blow me and she did. CIMWS. Been awhile since I've had 2 pops in one session. Best value around for 60.

    There has been a lot said about Jen on here. I'll just add a few things. First, if you just tell her what to do, she will mostly just do it. She sometimes acts surprised, or even annoyed, but will just do most things. FS is definitely available with her. She doesn't really get in to it, but will lay back and let you pound if you want. Doesn't allow DATY, but I don't think I'd really want to. If you are nice to her cat, that goes a long way with her. And just do what you want to do. I think she would have done BBFS and BB Greek if I had just done it.

    Be careful out there.
    Been looking for something new do you mind messaging her info.

  2. #18044

    In my experience

    If you are talking about healing therapy, it could be Sasha who is the best looking one there and has been reviewed before.

    She gets comfortable and playful with me but doesn't offer anything beyond HJ. And some roaming. Which was kinda why I stopped going there because she doesn't seem to open up more. I had to wear a mask and FS was not even remotely an option for me. That said, others here probably had better success than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Chinese massage on Monroe st a few times per covid. One girl was very playful, came real close bb. Wondering if anyone has been lately and how it's been. Mask 100% FS? Thanks.

  3. #18043

    A drive to Toledo

    I know this isn't the Toledo page, but if you are interested in a FS boom-boom spa with younger and hotter girls, you might want to make the short drive to Melon on Secor Rd. A new girl just got there named Coco and with her and Julie, you have a nice choice. Pretty, sexy, and slender ladies. I really found the mama to be a nice lady aimed to make sure you leave happy.

  4. #18042

    You didn't miss much

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    I saw some reports as this place being FS-friendly. This is not a spa. It is a near vacant office building with cameras at every angle. Combine that with the fact I was in Warren and not much intel, I bolted after about 10 minutes of debating whether or not to go in. You can find the place on googlemaps but not on your iphone. I might pull the trigger down the road, but will call ahead of my visit. My luck I probably missed out on a hot C-cup 28 year old girl working on creme colored carpet willing to get fucked in 5 diff positions.
    Contrary to a couple of reviews by the same person, this is not a FS spa. So your trip to M1 was a good move.

  5. #18041

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Chinese massage on Monroe st a few times per covid. One girl was very playful, came real close bb. Wondering if anyone has been lately and how it's been. Mask 100% FS? Thanks
    No FS here. Decent massage by very unattractive girl sand standard finish.

  6. #18040

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for something a bit different from the normal escort, and was only working w / 60, so I decided to give Jennifer another try. Got an early appointment. No sign of any nosy neighbors. Came in, got comfortable, and asked her to take her clothes off before we got started. She obliged. Started her weird talk and rub on my back, while I roamed whenever I wanted. She shies away from FIV, but I warmed her up to it. Told her to get on the table, and started rubbing my dick on her puss. She wasn't protesting, so I asked her for a condom. Opened her closet and got one. Fucked her pussy for awhile, then put it in her ass for a minute, but she said I was too thick and asked me to go back in her pussy. Finished in the bag after about 20 minutes. Then she just started rubbing me again, and I let her. After about 20 minutes of her rubbing me, I was ready to go again. I asked her to blow me and she did. CIMWS. Been awhile since I've had 2 pops in one session. Best value around for 60.

    There has been a lot said about Jen on here. I'll just add a few things. First, if you just tell her what to do, she will mostly just do it. She sometimes acts surprised, or even annoyed, but will just do most things. FS is definitely available with her. She doesn't really get in to it, but will lay back and let you pound if you want. Doesn't allow DATY, but I don't think I'd really want to. If you are nice to her cat, that goes a long way with her. And just do what you want to do. I think she would have done BBFS and BB Greek if I had just done it.

    Be careful out there.
    She told me that her goal is to get the client off as quickly as possible so she is open for just about anything. I've had f / s with her 3 times and all 3 were pretty terrible. She just lays there and checks out. Couple times she had a vibrator and put it on her clit. I see her often and she is harmless as long as your nice and respectfull. A great safe value if you can take the talking though it seems she isn't as talkative as she use to be.

  7. #18039

    Lexi in Canton


  8. #18038

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me her contact info? I'm usually just a AMP guy but I love a good time in Russia.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

  9. #18037

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    I have done BBFS twice with Jen but haven't seen her in a year.
    After reading this review I would love to see Jen. What is her contact info and where is she located?

  10. #18036

    Chinese massage Monroe st

    Visited the Chinese massage on Monroe st a few times per covid. One girl was very playful, came real close bb. Wondering if anyone has been lately and how it's been. Mask 100% FS? Thanks.

  11. #18035

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for something a bit different from the normal escort, and was only working w / 60, so I decided to give Jennifer another try. Got an early appointment. No sign of any nosy neighbors. Came in, got comfortable, and asked her to take her clothes off before we got started. She obliged. Started her weird talk and rub on my back, while I roamed whenever I wanted. She shies away from FIV, but I warmed her up to it. Told her to get on the table, and started rubbing my dick on her puss. She wasn't protesting, so I asked her for a condom. Opened her closet and got one. Fucked her pussy for awhile, then put it in her ass for a minute, but she said I was too thick and asked me to go back in her pussy. Finished in the bag after about 20 minutes. Then she just started rubbing me again, and I let her. After about 20 minutes of her rubbing me, I was ready to go again. I asked her to blow me and she did. CIMWS. Been awhile since I've had 2 pops in one session. Best value around for 60.

    There has been a lot said about Jen on here. I'll just add a few things. First, if you just tell her what to do, she will mostly just do it. She sometimes acts surprised, or even annoyed, but will just do most things. FS is definitely available with her. She doesn't really get in to it, but will lay back and let you pound if you want. Doesn't allow DATY, but I don't think I'd really want to. If you are nice to her cat, that goes a long way with her. And just do what you want to do. I think she would have done BBFS and BB Greek if I had just done it.

    Be careful out there.
    I have done BBFS twice with Jen but haven't seen her in a year.

  12. #18034

    Massage Breeze

    Was looking for something a bit different from the normal escort, and was only working w / 60, so I decided to give Jennifer another try. Got an early appointment. No sign of any nosy neighbors. Came in, got comfortable, and asked her to take her clothes off before we got started. She obliged. Started her weird talk and rub on my back, while I roamed whenever I wanted. She shies away from FIV, but I warmed her up to it. Told her to get on the table, and started rubbing my dick on her puss. She wasn't protesting, so I asked her for a condom. Opened her closet and got one. Fucked her pussy for awhile, then put it in her ass for a minute, but she said I was too thick and asked me to go back in her pussy. Finished in the bag after about 20 minutes. Then she just started rubbing me again, and I let her. After about 20 minutes of her rubbing me, I was ready to go again. I asked her to blow me and she did. CIMWS. Been awhile since I've had 2 pops in one session. Best value around for 60.

    There has been a lot said about Jen on here. I'll just add a few things. First, if you just tell her what to do, she will mostly just do it. She sometimes acts surprised, or even annoyed, but will just do most things. FS is definitely available with her. She doesn't really get in to it, but will lay back and let you pound if you want. Doesn't allow DATY, but I don't think I'd really want to. If you are nice to her cat, that goes a long way with her. And just do what you want to do. I think she would have done BBFS and BB Greek if I had just done it.

    Be careful out there.

  13. #18033

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natasha in Novi last week. Pretty standard visit. I opted for the full hour. 20 min in she started paying more and more attention to the boys and the back door while she had me up on all 4's. On the flip I asked her to edge me until my time was almost up. She gave me a devilish little smile and happily obliged. I ultimately finished in Russia. I know her services are limited and she is a little expensive but location is good and I always enjoy myself. $$ for the hr.
    Can you PM me her contact info? I'm usually just a AMP guy but I love a good time in Russia.

  14. #18032

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    Nuru gel is becoming hard to find?? Waterford Redhead says she is out, Downriver Nuru says she is out? Any suggestions who is still doing a halfway decent Nuru? Love a good massage, but a half way decent Nuru makes it more fun. Thanks.
    Could I get the contact info for the Waterford redhead and details about. PM me if that better for you.

  15. #18031

    Nuru

    Nuru gel is becoming hard to find?? Waterford Redhead says she is out, Downriver Nuru says she is out? Any suggestions who is still doing a halfway decent Nuru? Love a good massage, but a half way decent Nuru makes it more fun. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape