LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 1171 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14773
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? How was she?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5469912.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/vita-james

    Both links are of the same girl.
    Yes I have seen her and she was fabulous. She may be my go to gal now instead of DI girls. You do pay a little more but she is gorgeous and has legs for days! Will repeat as often as possible.

  2. #14772

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo8888  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone actually seen her yet. I reached out and started communicating and she indicated she did offer incall and immediately sent me the address of her hotel, which I thought was kind of odd. Then my Spidey senses continued to be raised based on some of her answers. So I asked for a current pic and she sent one that wasn't even close to the pictures in her profile and was definitely of someone else (judge for yourself based on the attached pic she sent). When I questioned her about the pic, she said it was an older picture. Well you certainly can't change your face and your cheekbones like that. So I guess I'm just very skeptical.
    She sent me one that has a bit of a different pic with her blonde / red hair.

  3. #14771

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She does incall. So much potential with this one so let us know how it goes.
    So has anyone actually seen her yet. I reached out and started communicating and she indicated she did offer incall and immediately sent me the address of her hotel, which I thought was kind of odd. Then my Spidey senses continued to be raised based on some of her answers. So I asked for a current pic and she sent one that wasn't even close to the pictures in her profile and was definitely of someone else (judge for yourself based on the attached pic she sent). When I questioned her about the pic, she said it was an older picture. Well you certainly can't change your face and your cheekbones like that. So I guess I'm just very skeptical.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54A1568B-D6FD-4961-9C6A-3454157C1815.jpeg‎  

  4. #14770

    Has anyone seen Vita

    Has anyone seen this girl? How was she?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5469912.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/vita-james

    Both links are of the same girl.

  5. #14769

    Ad for Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an Ad these days?
    There's a post (#14588) from 22-Aug-2020 that gives a link to her ad. I saved her number when that post was made because escortalligator and the associated sites tend to be difficult to navigate when trying to find a specific provider. Also I sent you a PM with her number, TWaltz. Good luck!

  6. #14768

    Ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdkllr308  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Honey; I had been to see her in the past before she disappeared. She remembered me (which was a plus), and arranged to meet on Saturday. She is as cute as ever, smokin' hot body, and very good at GFE. This is just my experience, but Honey has given me the best BBBJ out of all providers I've seen. She would have kept going, but I asked for the main show. The cover went on, and it wasn't long before she made me fill the bag. She has just the right moves that works magic for me. We cuddled for a bit afterwards and talked about what was going on in her life. It was just like being reacquainted with an old friend. I think our personalities just click, which is why it's a good experience for me. But as always, YMMV.

    Bottom line: she's the real deal, safe, and just as amazing as before, maybe better! I will definitely be returning.
    Does she have an Ad these days?

  7. #14767

    Booty worship

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Any DI ladies or other providers who like to have their ass eaten? Let me know
    Bianace was down for it the times I've seen her, as was Suzie back when she was around. Those are the only 2 DI ladies I've seen.

  8. #14766

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Lots of info and posts since I last came, anyone take the plunge with honey coco after her arrival back? Thinking about giving it a shot, just want to be sure she's safe still.
    I reached out to Honey; I had been to see her in the past before she disappeared. She remembered me (which was a plus), and arranged to meet on Saturday. She is as cute as ever, smokin' hot body, and very good at GFE. This is just my experience, but Honey has given me the best BBBJ out of all providers I've seen. She would have kept going, but I asked for the main show. The cover went on, and it wasn't long before she made me fill the bag. She has just the right moves that works magic for me. We cuddled for a bit afterwards and talked about what was going on in her life. It was just like being reacquainted with an old friend. I think our personalities just click, which is why it's a good experience for me. But as always, YMMV.

    Bottom line: she's the real deal, safe, and just as amazing as before, maybe better! I will definitely be returning.

  9. #14765

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    I know my life insurance is paid up and as dad used to say "What a way to go son" Amen dad LOL.
    She does incall. So much potential with this one so let us know how it goes.

  10. #14764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    If she offered PSE I would pay for the room and see how good my cardio is

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with her, and she only offers outcall. I am not able to do outcall at the moment unfortunately. I would totally TOFTT if I could do the outcall.
    I know my life insurance is paid up and as dad used to say "What a way to go son" Amen dad LOL.

  11. #14763

    SweetAngel

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2033889

    Anyone ever heard of her? I can't turn up anything outside of this ad on her.
    I made contact with her, and she only offers outcall. I am not able to do outcall at the moment unfortunately. I would totally TOFTT if I could do the outcall.

  12. #14762

    Bri or Bribri

    [She"slegit. Neverhadthepleasure, butothersreviewedherwellinthepast. QUOTE=Shrekr;4957900]Any feedback on Brit?

    http://<a href="https://tryst.link/e...brittany-d</a>.

    Just trying to know if this is legit. [ / QUOTE].

  13. #14761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Anyone know about the lady from STGames by the Miamisburg Mall

    25 up from Middlesburg says she loves dk and sck, looking for giving a guy what his wife won't. Sounds HOT if for real. On Dayton STGames. Can[t get my cursor to print well by PM so using straight posting on Escorts. If anyone knows her send some info. Thanks to the two who sent me info on Olivia in Troy. What a fking mess she and the BF are. Saved me a lot of money and a long azzed trip. Hope everyone had a good Labor Day. Working on a lady in my area and London in your area and looking for info on London and her open likes if she has them Have a good rest of the day. BMack.

  14. #14760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Would love to but she has gone PSE celebate

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Lots of info and posts since I last came, anyone take the plunge with honey coco after her arrival back? Thinking about giving it a shot, just want to be sure she's safe still.
    And with that body I would just want to lay back and let her pin my ears back the go BSH*T crazy and her whole package. OOOOOKKKKK It has been awhile LOL.

  15. #14759

    SweetAngel

    https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2033889

    Anyone ever heard of her? I can't turn up anything outside of this ad on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape