Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3061
-
09-16-20 12:29 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 26Ehh.
Have not seen her myself but look at her Feb 27 review and her response. Definitely won't be getting a BJ; probably not even a HJ. If you end up deciding to see her, you should ask her to clarify her menu first to avoid disappointment unless someone here has first hand experience.
Originally Posted by JDog1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 11:53 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 33Just to confirm for everyone. Chiyo is 100% woman no doubt. She has a very nice natural body. I don't understand why she is not with a top agency but I think she likes to work when she wants. She has an amazing ass, flat stomach, and nice titties. She is all woman and has a flawless body.
Originally Posted by Donone
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 09:59 #1109Regular Member

Posts: 1Chiyo
If you are expecting a female, you will be surprised.
Originally Posted by Ocdtnb
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 00:45 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 436I'm going to go out on a lim here and say that is way too good to be true. For someone that hot she going to charge you way more then that. If you happen to TOFTT please report back. I would be very impressed if she is legit. Good luck mate.
Originally Posted by JDog1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 22:06 #1107Regular Member

Posts: 24Pale red head
Has anyone see here she has some reviews haven't pulled the trigger but she looks good.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...unty/54120380/
-
09-15-20 21:39 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 32Chiyo
Has anyone seen her: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2927134 Costa Mesa is super far from me; but if there's intel, I'll find a way to meet her.
-
09-13-20 17:01 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 142Deathwish Massage / Sarafina
Anyone have any experience with her? Saw her ad on PD. Photos look good (maybe too good) . Sheeting both massage and escort services. Curious to see if she's any good and how she finishes her massage sessions.
Her base massage price is $$. 4 I'm wondering if it includes BBBJ or just HJ. Thanks!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...athwishmassage
-
09-13-20 16:11 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 346Sky High
Is it me or are ladies on PD asking some outrageous donations. $500 hr plus for FS incall. Is this why it seems the AMP scene in CA is so hot these days?
-
09-11-20 18:16 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 134Spot On Grimmy
Just saw her on Tuesday, and can say almost the exact same thing. I didn't pop twice though. If she was younger & hotter, maybe, but I wasn't turned on enough by her. Her service is A+ though.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 12:50 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 344Too bad they're closed.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
https://www.butterflylounge.com
Hotties galore. Well kinda sorta NOT for this guy to each his own.
-
09-08-20 00:24 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 64Use google
Do a google search. Literally took me 2 seconds and seems fake already. Proceed AYOR.
Originally Posted by ThisDude55
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 23:27 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 110Costa Mesa
You are basically in the sweet spot for SoCal as far as I can tell. HX and PD posting for Costa Mesa are of the charts and there are may agency options like PrincessGarden to meet your needs.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 23:27 #1099Regular Member

Posts: 22Looks like those pics were taken from Anastasia96 on PD.
Originally Posted by Meaty55
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:42 #1098Regular Member

Posts: 7Didn't past the full link
https://adultsearch.com/california/o...scorts/2008907
Has anyone seen her before? I really am unsure but I want to go for it.
Originally Posted by ThisDude55
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:26 #1097Regular Member

Posts: 7Help!
Has anyone seen this provider?
I want to see her. She gave me her location but I still am not sure if I should go. Does she look like the girl in the pictures?
Orange-county / female-escorts /2008907.











Reply With Quote





