Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 24823
-
09-08-20 11:48 #14773Regular Member

Posts: 12Yes I have seen her and she was fabulous. She may be my go to gal now instead of DI girls. You do pay a little more but she is gorgeous and has legs for days! Will repeat as often as possible.
Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 11:32 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 181Hmmm
She sent me one that has a bit of a different pic with her blonde / red hair.
Originally Posted by Mo8888
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 10:11 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 63Not Sure
So has anyone actually seen her yet. I reached out and started communicating and she indicated she did offer incall and immediately sent me the address of her hotel, which I thought was kind of odd. Then my Spidey senses continued to be raised based on some of her answers. So I asked for a current pic and she sent one that wasn't even close to the pictures in her profile and was definitely of someone else (judge for yourself based on the attached pic she sent). When I questioned her about the pic, she said it was an older picture. Well you certainly can't change your face and your cheekbones like that. So I guess I'm just very skeptical.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 09:38 #14770Regular Member

Posts: 16Has anyone seen Vita
Has anyone seen this girl? How was she?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5469912.htm?cat=1
https://tryst.link/escort/vita-james
Both links are of the same girl.
-
09-08-20 07:58 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 49Ad for Honey Coco
There's a post (#14588) from 22-Aug-2020 that gives a link to her ad. I saved her number when that post was made because escortalligator and the associated sites tend to be difficult to navigate when trying to find a specific provider. Also I sent you a PM with her number, TWaltz. Good luck!
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 22:19 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 148Ad?
Does she have an Ad these days?
Originally Posted by Jdkllr308
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 22:01 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 86Booty worship
Bianace was down for it the times I've seen her, as was Suzie back when she was around. Those are the only 2 DI ladies I've seen.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:52 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 49Honey Coco
I reached out to Honey; I had been to see her in the past before she disappeared. She remembered me (which was a plus), and arranged to meet on Saturday. She is as cute as ever, smokin' hot body, and very good at GFE. This is just my experience, but Honey has given me the best BBBJ out of all providers I've seen. She would have kept going, but I asked for the main show. The cover went on, and it wasn't long before she made me fill the bag. She has just the right moves that works magic for me. We cuddled for a bit afterwards and talked about what was going on in her life. It was just like being reacquainted with an old friend. I think our personalities just click, which is why it's a good experience for me. But as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
Bottom line: she's the real deal, safe, and just as amazing as before, maybe better! I will definitely be returning.
-
09-07-20 20:12 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 181Toftt
She does incall. So much potential with this one so let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 17:54 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 1395If she offered PSE I would pay for the room and see how good my cardio is
I know my life insurance is paid up and as dad used to say "What a way to go son" Amen dad LOL.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:21 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 350SweetAngel
I made contact with her, and she only offers outcall. I am not able to do outcall at the moment unfortunately. I would totally TOFTT if I could do the outcall.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 15:16 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 37Bri or Bribri
[She"slegit. Neverhadthepleasure, butothersreviewedherwellinthepast. QUOTE=Shrekr;4957900]Any feedback on Brit?
http://<a href="https://tryst.link/e...brittany-d</a>.
Just trying to know if this is legit. [ / QUOTE].
-
09-07-20 15:13 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 1395Anyone know about the lady from STGames by the Miamisburg Mall
25 up from Middlesburg says she loves dk and sck, looking for giving a guy what his wife won't. Sounds HOT if for real. On Dayton STGames. Can[t get my cursor to print well by PM so using straight posting on Escorts. If anyone knows her send some info. Thanks to the two who sent me info on Olivia in Troy. What a fking mess she and the BF are. Saved me a lot of money and a long azzed trip. Hope everyone had a good Labor Day. Working on a lady in my area and London in your area and looking for info on London and her open likes if she has them Have a good rest of the day. BMack.
-
09-07-20 14:42 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 1395Would love to but she has gone PSE celebate
And with that body I would just want to lay back and let her pin my ears back the go BSH*T crazy and her whole package. OOOOOKKKKK It has been awhile LOL.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 14:10 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 181SweetAngel
https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/2033889
Anyone ever heard of her? I can't turn up anything outside of this ad on her.









Reply With Quote





