Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 1955 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17521

    Callie

    Her name used to be Callie from Cuba. Like a dead meat, not recommended. Don't know who is Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    .

  2. #17520

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot  [View Original Post]
    Had a good half hour with her yesterday. She's 40 ish? Very pretty, nice bod; tight pussy, and DATY was sweet! She had a room in a very 'fancy' hotel. I saw her once a year ago, that was when she started whoring; she's way better now.
    Is this the Sophia? Thanks.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...1/259439624234

  3. #17519

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    I would love her contact info or website. PM if you prefer.
    She is on Skip the Games, easy enough to find her.

  4. #17518
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.rubratings.com/173015

    I called her and couldn't set a time up. On a side note verbal communication was less then ideal because she sounded under the influence but maybe she has some cognitive issues.

    If anyone has first hand experience I'd love to hear about it PM or posted here. Thanks!
    I'd like to know more about this one also. Is she FS or just massage?

  5. #17517
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot  [View Original Post]
    Had a good half hour with her yesterday. She's 40 ish? Very pretty, nice bod; tight pussy, and DATY was sweet! She had a room in a very 'fancy' hotel. I saw her once a year ago, that was when she started whoring; she's way better now.
    Sent you a PM about Sophia.

  6. #17516

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reply. I did actually search before posting. Nothing came up searching "Ava". Interesting, I just repeated search and my recent post isn't coming up either. Maybe search function is down? I'm just doing search at top right of forum thread. What am I missing?
    Many of the search engines for the platforms these forums are built on will can only search for five or more characters. Try *Ava* That may work.

  7. #17515
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot  [View Original Post]
    Had a good half hour with her yesterday. She's 40 ish? Very pretty, nice bod; tight pussy, and DATY was sweet! She had a room in a very 'fancy' hotel. I saw her once a year ago, that was when she started whoring; she's way better now.
    I would love her contact info or website. PM if you prefer.

  8. #17514
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Stay the fuck away for your own safety. She is the woman in the picture but is no longer the young hottie you see. She has been discussed and reported on a few times in the past months on this forum. Do a search on here and educate yourself.
    Ava, I have dreamed of Ava on three occasions. When I dreamed of her she was very attractive and a cute body.

    Unfortunately, that is the end of positive remarks. Total dead fish and lack luster performance, doesn't like deep penetration.

    But she was attractive and had a great little body.

  9. #17513
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot  [View Original Post]
    Had a good half hour with her yesterday. She's 40 ish? Very pretty, nice bod; tight pussy, and DATY was sweet! She had a room in a very 'fancy' hotel. I saw her once a year ago, that was when she started whoring; she's way better now.
    I would like to meet Sophia, PM her contact info or website.

  10. #17512

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I did a cursory image search. Couple different numbers but both Nashville. I hate to TOFTT with all the bonified hotties listed but she's definitely got my attention!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53888413/
    I've posted about Ava before. I met her off of SA and went to her hotel near airport. She is the hottie in pics, but she's got issues for sure. I don't know what her habit was as I didn't see marks on her body, but she kept picking her eyelashes incessantly.

    Plus, she told me a girlfriend of hers might come by room to pick something up. I left right away. It was all wrong. Another poster shared that her BF robbed him. Stay away.

  11. #17511

    I did, actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Stay the fuck away for your own safety. She is the woman in the picture but is no longer the young hottie you see. She has been discussed and reported on a few times in the past months on this forum. Do a search on here and educate yourself.
    Thanks for reply. I did actually search before posting. Nothing came up searching "Ava". Interesting, I just repeated search and my recent post isn't coming up either. Maybe search function is down? I'm just doing search at top right of forum thread. What am I missing?

  12. #17510
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    Last night I met an asian girl through facebook, she is 28 years old, 5 feet tall slim. She was thin with a super tight kitty.

    Very genuine lady. She works hard to make sure her men are satisfied.

    She is very energetic and really gets into it. She came many times and was really into anything.

    BBBJ, Mish, K9,CG (she does wonderful) Prone, CIM. Greek isn't on the menu subject to YMMV of course.

    She is a lot of fun and a guaranteed good time!
    Will be passing through your town next week, would love to hook up with her if you don't mind PM me her number.

  13. #17509

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I did a cursory image search. Couple different numbers but both Nashville. I hate to TOFTT with all the bonified hotties listed but she's definitely got my attention!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53888413/
    Stay the fuck away for your own safety. She is the woman in the picture but is no longer the young hottie you see. She has been discussed and reported on a few times in the past months on this forum. Do a search on here and educate yourself.

  14. #17508

    Ava

    Any info on this one? I did a cursory image search. Couple different numbers but both Nashville. I hate to TOFTT with all the bonified hotties listed but she's definitely got my attention!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53888413/

  15. #17507
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    Last night I met an asian girl through facebook, she is 28 years old, 5 feet tall slim. She was thin with a super tight kitty.

    Very genuine lady. She works hard to make sure her men are satisfied.

    She is very energetic and really gets into it. She came many times and was really into anything.

    BBBJ, Mish, K9,CG (she does wonderful) Prone, CIM. Greek isn't on the menu subject to YMMV of course.

    She is a lot of fun and a guaranteed good time!
    Pm her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape