Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 18329
-
09-14-20 22:12 #15194Regular Member

Posts: 1LaBella Reflexology
Good place. $60 for 1 hour- not sure who I had, but petite, cute older (40's? Massaged my bum and did some teasing while I was face down, did my legs and arms face up and finished with a HJ. Nice perky tits. Seems like it's HJ only there, but imo it's worth it. Massage:8.
Masseuse: 6.
HJ:8.
-
09-14-20 21:51 #15193Senior Member

Posts: 38Smilers
Also can someone explain how Smilers got closed down as a rub and tug and then reopens as FS? That seems odd to me. She must have a great legal team. Maybe Larry is still working behind the scenes. They always promised they would be opening upstairs and I guess they have.
Originally Posted by RiverSnorkler
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 21:51 #15192Senior Member

Posts: 374Opulence
Any of the fine ladies that were there around I know its been a few years.
-
09-13-20 21:30 #15191Senior Member

Posts: 640Mineral spring
I'd this the one up by the lights and gas station?
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 19:44 #15190Senior Member

Posts: 368Mineral Spring
Was ready to conclude that Mineral Spring was legit and cross it off my list but noticed that their RubRatings ad says "prostate massage available".
Originally Posted by HandyAndy707
[View Original Post]
That seems like a pretty good signal and guessing that it's not the only special menu item.
-
09-10-20 17:36 #15189Regular Member

Posts: 11Weird visit
Visited Lina's today. Walked in and was greeted by a younger Asian woman (30's relatively good looking) who I initially thought would be doing my massage and she walked me to a room. Then the bait and switch. An older Asian woman walks in, had to be in her 50's. I said what about the girl up front and she goes out of the room to get another woman in her early 50's. I'm like what the # but I'm already pot committed so the massage begins. I have to say on a scale of 1 to 10, the massage was a solid 7. This woman went the extra mile to make sure I got a good rub down. Absolutely zero teasing though and when I was 50 minutes in she asked me to turn over and asked if I wanted my legs rubbed. I said yes and try to pull her hands to my member. She says no pointing to the younger mamasan outside the room I'm assuming and says you do and puts some oil on it. I'm like aw hell no am I getting myself off. A few minutes later my time is up and she goes out of the room for me to get dressed which I do. This woman really gave me a good massage so I left her a. 20 on the bed. The house 1 hour massage was. 60. All in all it was a good massage like I said but there was nothing doing besides that which was definitely a let down. Will not return!
Originally Posted by Bigbawls
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 13:31 #15188Senior Member

Posts: 38Gina
Yeah man search her there's a ton of comments on here about her. Long story short, bitchy, too expensive, HJ at best.
Originally Posted by JWilson9969
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 13:41 #15187Senior Member

Posts: 139Newport Docks
Stopped in to the Newport AMP. Right in the docks downtown. Strictly legit. Wide open inside, very good massage awesome massage! No type of ending! Oh well my neck feels great!
-
09-08-20 12:23 #15186Senior Member

Posts: 28ISO info "Gina"
Has anyone seen or heard anything about Gina?
Thanks.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/massa...e/664224765983
-
09-08-20 10:14 #15185Senior Member

Posts: 45They default to the Rub and Tug, speak up and tell them you "want everything".
Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 10:36 #15184Senior Member

Posts: 151Are & T
Since word appears that Smilers is now a FS spa are there any spas that are still are & T?
-
09-06-20 14:39 #15183Senior Member

Posts: 42Lucky you. I haven't been able to get nothing here. A little utc and otc but never FS. I will bang both but it's never been offered to me. Always just HE. My mileage must vary. The big oldie gives a great massage tho.
Originally Posted by Storyteller13
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 14:37 #15182Senior Member

Posts: 45Response
The name was in the title of the post. Little Genie.
Originally Posted by ThwhtGuardian
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 14:32 #15181Senior Member

Posts: 853Her name is Marie.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 20:23 #15180Senior Member

Posts: 952Another Gina?
Is Her name Gina too?
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
http://providence.skipthegames.com/m...t/447609953723










Reply With Quote






