Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10738

    Samara

    Samara.

    I was one of the lucky ones to catch up with this sexy brunette late on Friday. She's at an upscale hotel near Ballantyne and was totally safe. Great communication and no silly games like a lot of gals. She is very hot and is a total GFE. As always YMMV. Greeted me in a sexy outfit with a deep kiss and a great hung. We chatted for a bit and then the clothes were flying off. One of the best gals I seen in a very very long time. I will be a regular. Members can PM with specific questions and her #. Works in Raleigh at her real job and does this I believe for fun and excitement. Is in Charlotte a few days a week. Will text a few pics. She is the type that I don't want to review so she's not to busy for me. LOL. She is not cheap but worth ever penny. The old saying" you get what you pay for".

  2. #10737
    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53794263/

    Tldr: gave 120 bones for the hh, got rushed out like a qv. Not exaggerating. I wouldn't repeat anymore and no longer recommend her. She complained about how my dick was too big.

    So look. This Cuban Hispanic has been revived here before / I have reviewed her before. She was pretty good the first few times I saw her back in 2018. This was probably her peak. Saw her once in 2019 and it wasn't as good, and gained weight. Now comes to recently, she looked a little better than last year. And she had a nice ass. Booked the hh. We did foot fetish and she let me record. I fucked her for barely 3 minutes and she started complaining that my dick was too big. So I stopped and just went back to fetish. This girl dead ass said "ok baby you need to figure it out cause it's time to cum. " I'm just like WTF. I get done and tell her that imma let her slide considering the fact I know her and she let me record, but that was way less than a hh. She kinda just brushes it off but we're both still somewhat being nice with each other. Then she tried to be lowkey slick with me, and I just tell her straight up that you already got the money so I'm obviously not going to take it out her hand at this point. Considering I don't know who she had In the house, I let my ego go and leave.

    Overall would no longer repeat, and I think it's time for me to exit the hobby. Be smart, stay safe.
    A couple years ago she was a regular of mine. But between the weight gain and always rushing the drea, I stopped visiting her. YMMV.

  3. #10736

    Garner Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    There was a Redhead a few years ago in Garner off of Ten Ten Rd and Joe Leach Rd. Does anybody know what happened to her. She lived in a single wide maybe in her 40's.
    That's been quite a while since she was around. I think her name was Tammy. She passed away four or five years ago. Nice woman, reasonable rates and a lot of fun.

  4. #10735

    Following

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    There was a Redhead a few years ago in Garner off of Ten Ten Rd and Joe Leach Rd. Does anybody know what happened to her. She lived in a single wide maybe in her 40's.
    Would love info on her as well.

  5. #10734

    Redhead in Garner

    There was a Redhead a few years ago in Garner off of Ten Ten Rd and Joe Leach Rd. Does anybody know what happened to her. She lived in a single wide maybe in her 40's.

  6. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. I've used this site some, but haven't posted yet. I was hoping my first post would a good one, pointing you guys to a nice dream, but I'm afraid that's not the case.

    Watch out for this one. I texted the number and received back a not-so-veiled threat that her "boss" had "investigated" me and found out that I "wasted other people's time" by asking for pictures, etc. Then they sent me some truly horrifying photos (I don't want to get too specific on the board, but, trust me, they were threatening in the worst way) of someone else they had "investigated. " My guess this is some sicko pranksters, but you never know. Anyway, it was super disturbing, so I felt like I should warn other people.

    Before I contacted the number, I did do some google searching and whatnot, but maybe I didn't do enough. Lesson learned.

    Anyway, stay clear of this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2008201
    The pics that are used in the ad are of Ashley Fires, so definitely fake. Good thinking with the Google search. Stay safe.

  7. #10732

    Rev. Maddie

    Was lucky enough to catch her during her stop off in town. She's tall, slender, tight (and I'm average size), attractive and a super sweet girl. One of the sweetest demeanors I've seen in the hobby in fact with a GFE performance to match. Communication was quick and easy. BBBJ with multiple positions available and she finished me off like a champ. She said she's leaving tomorrow but tries to come through town about once a month. Go see her, guys. She's a breath of fresh air in a town currently bereft of good options.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/672392670103

  8. #10731

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where / if Tia is still posting / working?
    I've tried to contact her with no success. I think she's out of the game for now or maybe visiting uncle LEO.

  9. #10730

    Watch out for this one

    Hi, guys. I've used this site some, but haven't posted yet. I was hoping my first post would a good one, pointing you guys to a nice dream, but I'm afraid that's not the case.

    Watch out for this one. I texted the number and received back a not-so-veiled threat that her "boss" had "investigated" me and found out that I "wasted other people's time" by asking for pictures, etc. Then they sent me some truly horrifying photos (I don't want to get too specific on the board, but, trust me, they were threatening in the worst way) of someone else they had "investigated. " My guess this is some sicko pranksters, but you never know. Anyway, it was super disturbing, so I felt like I should warn other people.

    Before I contacted the number, I did do some google searching and whatnot, but maybe I didn't do enough. Lesson learned.

    Anyway, stay clear of this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2008201

  10. #10729

    Zebulon MILF

    I've seen a couple of inquiries but no info. I'm mostly interested in her accommodations. Private residences can be OK, but they can also draw a lot of attention with constant traffic. Anyone have any info?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/425206952047

  11. #10728

    Ashton

    There have been reports people seeing firsthand evidence of demons / paraphernalia. And if you know her real name, you can Google it and find multiple charges related to demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ashton a few times, and I've never had much trouble. I'm an insomniac, so I'm up all night. She's usually free around 2-3 am, and I can see her then. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen signs of demons with her, and I'm not sure what makes you think she has any demons?

    As for the dem and abortion thing, I don't think that's true at all. I'm sure others on the board can tell you about AJ and a few other providers that have been pregnant / are with kids. I don't think I know any provider that has had an abortion. Plus, I don't know if our hobby leaves us room to judge the actions of anyone else.

    A lot of providers have preferences: some only see white, some not see AA, and I guess she sees anyone but Trump supporters. I think I'll have to see her again soon and ask her about politics.

    Finally, I personally think she's one of the best looking providers for the amount.

  12. #10727
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer9577  [View Original Post]
    You and me both about Thailand. I was supposed to be hitting up Thailand, Phillipines, Cambodia and was going to venture into Yangon in October. Damn virus stopped all of my plans. Then trying to find people here to meet up and paying $80 or $100 for HH when these prices guarantee an overnight in these other countries with actually beautiful women is just depressing. I have tried getting back into the occasional mongering experience here but it just isn't as fun anymore after going overseas several times in the past 4 years.
    Honestly global travel is still happening and Thailand thrives on tourism. It's also fair to say that their standards and compliance are higher than ours so I wouldn't write off a trip in October. Your biggest hurdle will probably be having a US passport but I"m guessing that if you have negative results within the last 72 hours you'll get in and be able to get a hotel.

    I hear you on the US vs foreign hookers thing. Hell you'll have a better time and get better value in Spanish brothels than you do even the average eros chick here. In addition to prices being lower, you rarely deal with shitty attitudes and hard drugs.

  13. #10726

    Same since like 3 or 4 years ago

    She pops up periodically, she has now airbrushed her pics and has a dark tan. She is still the same Joco 3rd-rate rubber-holding, rushing miserable time as when she was 20.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53794263/

    Tldr: gave 120 bones for the hh, got rushed out like a qv. Not exaggerating. I wouldn't repeat anymore and no longer recommend her. She complained about how my dick was too big.

    So look. This Cuban Hispanic has been revived here before / I have reviewed her before. She was pretty good the first few times I saw her back in 2018. This was probably her peak. Saw her once in 2019 and it wasn't as good, and gained weight. Now comes to recently, she looked a little better than last year. And she had a nice ass. Booked the hh. We did foot fetish and she let me record. I fucked her for barely 3 minutes and she started complaining that my dick was too big. So I stopped and just went back to fetish. This girl dead ass said "ok baby you need to figure it out cause it's time to cum. " I'm just like WTF. I get done and tell her that imma let her slide considering the fact I know her and she let me record, but that was way less than a hh. She kinda just brushes it off but we're both still somewhat being nice with each other. Then she tried to be lowkey slick with me, and I just tell her straight up that you already got the money so I'm obviously not going to take it out her hand at this point. Considering I don't know who she had In the house, I let my ego go and leave.

    Overall would no longer repeat, and I think it's time for me to exit the hobby. Be smart, stay safe.

  14. #10725

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    She could be a rock star and make serious bank if she wasn't so hopped up on H, meth or a combo of the two.

    Lucked out and caught her on a good day a few weeks back, little head ignored the risk of her being on the copper radar and everything was more than I expected. BBBJ followed with cg then doggy. We definitely connected and I told her she is a gem that I can't wait to see again.

    Fast forward to four days ago. She is all skeezed out via texts and won't answer the phone. Finally fires back in all caps saying she doesn't see Trump supporters then goes on a mini tirade about whatever popped into her skull at that second.

    WTF, I never bring up politics with bitches, it is a given really that they are all dems and probably share instagram pix of their latest abortion.

    Cross that one off the list. Sigh. This area sux donkey balls for us pooners. Especially when the transvestites put the women to shame in the looks department.

    Saving money for a week of fun in Thailand once covid travel restrictions are lifted.
    I've seen Ashton a few times, and I've never had much trouble. I'm an insomniac, so I'm up all night. She's usually free around 2-3 am, and I can see her then. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen signs of demons with her, and I'm not sure what makes you think she has any demons?

    As for the dem and abortion thing, I don't think that's true at all. I'm sure others on the board can tell you about AJ and a few other providers that have been pregnant / are with kids. I don't think I know any provider that has had an abortion. Plus, I don't know if our hobby leaves us room to judge the actions of anyone else.

    A lot of providers have preferences: some only see white, some not see AA, and I guess she sees anyone but Trump supporters. I think I'll have to see her again soon and ask her about politics.

    Finally, I personally think she's one of the best looking providers for the amount.

  15. #10724
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]

    Saving money for a week of fun in Thailand once covid travel restrictions are lifted.
    You and me both about Thailand. I was supposed to be hitting up Thailand, Phillipines, Cambodia and was going to venture into Yangon in October. Damn virus stopped all of my plans. Then trying to find people here to meet up and paying $80 or $100 for HH when these prices guarantee an overnight in these other countries with actually beautiful women is just depressing. I have tried getting back into the occasional mongering experience here but it just isn't as fun anymore after going overseas several times in the past 4 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape