Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,701 to 17,715 of 26667
-
09-07-20 12:55 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 4439The Real Breezii
Breezii, the west side UTR is cumming out of the closet.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...s/789491499737
-
09-07-20 11:29 #8966Regular Member

Posts: 5Does she post an ad? I've seen people give her great reviews, but I'm not sure I know what she looks like to keep an eye out for her.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 08:27 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 67Yes
Yes she does she Provides Condoms she's one of the best I have ever been with I do Recommend a visit she's clean and safe seen her like 4 or 5 times always have a good time with her.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 08:25 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 362Fake News
I did call the number in the ad, she answered but then scolded me for calling early and then just hung up. WTF.
Originally Posted by ATrain66
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 08:22 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 314Chrissann
Did you see her? She was looking quite rough a while back, thin and saggy. Only good for a quick cheap BJ IMHO.
Originally Posted by ErnieK
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 02:14 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 206I've been doing the hobby for almost a year now but yeah I know that it happens to everyone else at times too. There's a lot factors that go through my mind all the time when I meet someone new and isn't from list of other providers I see often than not. I agree as well, now that I know there's no surprise to worry about. The nerves that I felt will be gone when I see her a 2nd time at some point, hopefully it will be soon haha.
Originally Posted by HornyFlyer
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 23:52 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 281Thanks for the report!
Thanks for the report. I think you may be new to the hobby, that's normal. Sounds like you actually had a good experience with no surprises, which is what we strive for. That's a normal encounter. We appreciate the report. We all know now that she's legitimate, which decreases the risk factor and thus lowers our anxiety. Appreciate your participation. Keep it up!
Originally Posted by KiteRose93
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 23:35 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 175Fake news
Someone mentioned this was a fake Ad a month ago.
Originally Posted by Malinka1992
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 23:32 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 175Here are two to consider
This one gets mixed reviews.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/649634530101
This (2) get solid reviews.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/022966117129
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...d/938091121965
Originally Posted by Ep2324
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 23:19 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 52Probably fake
More then likely fake. Post has been around longer then a year I feel like, plus her post is all copy and pasted. Seen a few other hads that were copy and paste also. Assume they are always fake.
Originally Posted by Malinka1992
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 22:25 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 166Pics are fake
No one has and no one will. If you search her pictures they're all over the country. It might be a real provider but not the girl in the ad. If I had to guess I would say it's the same girl that runs the ad with the title Smoking hot blonde. If it is she is a total waste of time and money. She runs a bunch of different ads with pictures that are to good to be true.
Originally Posted by Malinka1992
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 21:26 #8956Senior Member

Posts: 53Lame massage
I saw her few months ago. The massage was going nowhere, and a waste of time. Got a quick FS and went on my way. And I'll keep going away, no reason to return.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 20:03 #8955Regular Member

Posts: 11Jessica in GR
Has any one seen this lady named Jessica in the link? I have seen her posting this whole year.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...o/916626404752
-
09-06-20 19:24 #8954Regular Member

Posts: 12Old friend back in business
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...n/294122430024
She can be mobile! Not a clock watcher, needing new clients.
-
09-06-20 19:23 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 206Mandee
Met up with mandee for the first time today and figured I drop my thoughts on my time with her.
Communication was quick and easy, especially since it was sorta a last minute thing for me before I went home. Location was good, she was staying at a hotel / motel which always makes me nervous but I still decided to follow through.
When I finally got to the room she greeted me at the door, casually dressed and fresh out of the shower and was smelling great. All of her pictures that she has all match as to what she looks like in person.
I opted for a SS since it was a quick fix I needed since its been awhile. Started with a quick BBBJ, put on a rubber and right into doggy till I finish.
Overall I had a good time for a SS, except for the fact that I was fucking nervous af lmao. She reassure that it was fine, it was my first meeting someone new for me. I'll definitely hit her up again when I have more time and hopefully I don't get the jitters next time.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/398374605336











Reply With Quote





