Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #234

    My $0. 02

    Speaking for myself, I would gladly pay extra for a girl who shows up on time, gets the job done, and is discreet and drama free. It says a lot about how the Seattle-area market has gone to shit that I even need to say that.

    When I travel for business (mostly on the West Coast) and see girls in other towns, they often volunteer that they won't travel to Seattle. Reasons vary, but included TNA, weird and creepy clients, and fairly psycho interactions with hotel security and local LE.

    My own personal feelings about why the Seattle market has gone to shit are:

    (1) TNA.

    (2) Seattle PD and King County PD.

    (3) Did I say TNA?

    The psycho heifer fest on TNA really has killed it for me. To be honest, if all I knew of the hobby world was from TNA, I'd stay home and fap to some decent porn.

    If I just need to drain my balls into something warm and concave, usually I just go to one of the north end AMPs. Yes, the ladies aren't spring chickens. But I've been mongering there for almost thirty years and I am a familiar (if infrequently visiting these days) face and chances are at most any of those shops somebody knows me. They know I am a good customer and treat me well enough to get the job done. They also know I will never tolerate bullshit, drama, or any kind of upsell. So I pay $200 total for one pop and $300 if I go for seconds.

    Outside of AMPs, I tend to mostly spend my ho dollars on more upscale girls or sugar babies. There are next to no upscale girls advertising in the Seattle area these days so that leaves me with sugar babies. To be honest I prefer the more educated ones, largely because they are less likely to make a fool of themselves at a high-end hotel and also because it is a massive turn on that the girl on her knees in front of me has a master's degree in communications but still needs to suck me off to make her car payment.

  2. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand why we're (not everyone but a lot of you) raking the guy over the coals for spending $450 for a hh BBFS. It feels like some of you are practically accusing him of raising prices in Seattle.

    The guy shared information that was relevant to this board. If you think it's too expensive, then by all means don't partake. Personally it's a little too much for me but I appreciate the info. And I've paid more than the going rate for cfs for someone who I thought was gorgeous. To each their own.

    But let's not discourage people from sharing information that is pertinent to this board.

    Have a safe labor day weekend!
    Bingo. To each their own. I doubt any man goes into a date thinking "oh man, I better not tip this smoking hot chick an extra $100 for a creampie. That would screw it up for everyone else that can't afford it. ".

  3. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    While the high-income IT demo is prominent in Seattle, it's still a minority of workers. As with most other areas, most of us are either lower wage service or mid-wage trade workers. Most of us don't have gaudy, ridiculously over-priced toys like sports / luxury cars or a rolex, and some of us live in modest apartments rather than a house or condo.

    I'm not arguing someone can't pay a provider whatever they're inclined to, but to me it's wasteful, ridiculous, and could unnecessarily inflate prices.
    Not completely wasteful. I mean the guys that pay more move to the front of the line.

    There is value in that. In addition, the women that charge more may times works fewer hours and are more flexible in scheduling.

  4. #231

    Experience vs Price

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTardis  [View Original Post]
    I believe you are less experienced in this hobby than you think if that is your belief system with them my friend.
    I'm a real old-timer, pre-TBD here and many states and countries. But since I've never had to buy poon, only doing it for variety, that probably makes me very inexperienced compared to you. (joking, just joking. The idea of competing for most tricks seems upside-down.).

    I may have missed some of the hard knocks you and others have learned from, because of my upscale preferences. Dclass is more than just wearing polyester and tramp-stamps. It sounds like my belief system has been rock solid, that me avoiding those I find scary or repulsive on the grounds of luxury items has protected me in ways you can only envy.

  5. #230

    Three of the best looking women on TNA

    Who advertise rates that make The Bravern look affordable (sarcasm) are well known to make their wares available for about half of "retail" especially if you do them some favors.

    Mr. Rousse is in for some surprises.

  6. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Oh, you are in for some surprises.
    Truer words have never been spoken. I love this idea that price = quality. LOL. That's not even true in the retail market let alone an underground industry.

  7. #228

    Yup

    I'd bet that the majority of mongers on here who've been around awhile know a few hoes that advertise for some outrageous sucker price, but will give it up for far less. Several have told me flat out they only expect to get a certain amount of business at their full price, but when they do it makes it worth their while.

    Of course a younger, hotter provider is going to command a premium over an old fattie. But higher price does not automatically equate to hotter, better service, or less drug dependent.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTardis  [View Original Post]
    I believe you are less experienced in this hobby than you think if that is your belief system with them my friend.

  8. #227

    Humm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    It's wasteful to you because your priorities are different, based on your income and expenses. It's not wasteful to those who can, because they aren't buying the same thing you're buying. Stacked MILF or Princess Peach!= The Blonde Barbie or even Sarcastic. Just as a Kia lacks the luxury, style handling and performance of an M3. Stacked / Peaches are high-drama and nuts. You wouldn't pay to avoid that shit, especially if it came with a far nicer package?

    A Rolex doesn't keep time quite as well as a $20 digital, but Rolex is also extremely nice comfortable jewelry, no stupider than a woman's ring or bracelet. But an "inflated" timepiece compared to a Timex.

    Same way, at the end of a session, a $30 trick from the Streetwalker session or your own Rosie Palm and sisters will result in the same hormonal release as your $200 trick or my significantly-pricier one. And yet you go for the mid-priced option. Why isn't that equally wasteful? Because you have preferences and standards.

    Besides, it's not inflating prices. These higher-end gals have other options that the strung-out tattooed meth-heads don't. Most have been in business or held good straight jobs, but prefer the flexibility of their current small-business venture.
    I believe you are less experienced in this hobby than you think if that is your belief system with them my friend.

  9. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Besides, it's not inflating prices. These higher-end gals have other options that the strung-out tattooed meth-heads don't. Most have been in business or held good straight jobs, but prefer the flexibility of their current small-business venture.
    Oh, you are in for some surprises.

  10. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    While the high-income IT demo is prominent in Seattle, it's still a minority of workers. As with most other areas, most of us are either lower wage service or mid-wage trade workers. Most of us don't have gaudy, ridiculously over-priced toys like sports / luxury cars or a rolex, and some of us live in modest apartments rather than a house or condo.

    I'm not arguing someone can't pay a provider whatever they're inclined to, but to me it's wasteful, ridiculous, and could unnecessarily inflate prices.
    It's wasteful to you because your priorities are different, based on your income and expenses. It's not wasteful to those who can, because they aren't buying the same thing you're buying. Stacked MILF or Princess Peach!= The Blonde Barbie or even Sarcastic. Just as a Kia lacks the luxury, style handling and performance of an M3. Stacked / Peaches are high-drama and nuts. You wouldn't pay to avoid that shit, especially if it came with a far nicer package?

    A Rolex doesn't keep time quite as well as a $20 digital, but Rolex is also extremely nice comfortable jewelry, no stupider than a woman's ring or bracelet. But an "inflated" timepiece compared to a Timex.

    Same way, at the end of a session, a $30 trick from the Streetwalker session or your own Rosie Palm and sisters will result in the same hormonal release as your $200 trick or my significantly-pricier one. And yet you go for the mid-priced option. Why isn't that equally wasteful? Because you have preferences and standards.

    Besides, it's not inflating prices. These higher-end gals have other options that the strung-out tattooed meth-heads don't. Most have been in business or held good straight jobs, but prefer the flexibility of their current small-business venture.

  11. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Some people will pay anything to get laid.
    I just don't understand this reasoning. Perhaps the gentlemen are extremely picky on looks and are willing to pay for what they deem to be top shelf.

    By the same token, "some people will do anyone", those who don't give a hoot about looks and are eager to pounce on anything with a sale price tag.

    It's goods and services. Same as anything else you can buy and sell. Some people drink wine from a box, others prefer Leonetti.

  12. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand why we're (not everyone but a lot of you) raking the guy over the coals for spending $450 for a hh BBFS. It feels like some of you are practically accusing him of raising prices in Seattle.

    The guy shared information that was relevant to this board. If you think it's too expensive, then by all means don't partake. Personally it's a little too much for me but I appreciate the info. And I've paid more than the going rate for cfs for someone who I thought was gorgeous. To each their own.

    But let's not discourage people from sharing information that is pertinent to this board.

    Have a safe labor day weekend!
    Nobody discouraged the original person who was new to this board from posting. Another relatively new poster wrote about supporting insanely high rates while disparaging lower cost hookers. It received replies because the posts were somewhat preachy and impractical.

    Low post count, rates discussion, preachy posts. Read between the lines and you'll likely come to the same conclusion I did.

  13. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    While the high-income IT demo is prominent in Seattle, it's still a minority of workers. As with most other areas, most of us are either lower wage service or mid-wage trade workers. Most of us don't have gaudy, ridiculously over-priced toys like sports / luxury cars or a rolex, and some of us live in modest apartments rather than a house or condo.

    I'm not arguing someone can't pay a provider whatever they're inclined to, but to me it's wasteful, ridiculous, and could unnecessarily inflate prices.
    Well stated, and I totally agree with your last sentence. It's so, so accurate.

  14. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. If $450 is a "lot of money" to you, you need a different hobby. Like hiking.

    People who easily afford to drive new German luxury cars, wear a Rolex or at least Apple watch, own a house or condo in this overpriced market, or regularly go out for a nice dinner and drinks running several hundred dollars for two are common here. Martinis at several high-end chains with the COVID fee are now $20. Per Martini.

    ...

    The Seattle tech industry is the home of the Platinum card. Stepping down to a GPS is just slumming it.
    While the high-income IT demo is prominent in Seattle, it's still a minority of workers. As with most other areas, most of us are either lower wage service or mid-wage trade workers. Most of us don't have gaudy, ridiculously over-priced toys like sports / luxury cars or a rolex, and some of us live in modest apartments rather than a house or condo.

    I'm not arguing someone can't pay a provider whatever they're inclined to, but to me it's wasteful, ridiculous, and could unnecessarily inflate prices.

  15. #220

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand why we're (not everyone but a lot of you) raking the guy over the coals for spending $450 for a hh BBFS. It feels like some of you are practically accusing him of raising prices in Seattle.

    The guy shared information that was relevant to this board. If you think it's too expensive, then by all means don't partake. Personally it's a little too much for me but I appreciate the info. And I've paid more than the going rate for cfs for someone who I thought was gorgeous. To each their own.

    But let's not discourage people from sharing information that is pertinent to this board.

    Have a safe labor day weekend!
    This is all true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape